SALE DATE: lots start closing on Thursday, January 24, 2019
INSPECTION DATES: January 22 and 23rd from 9 - 4:00 pm CST.
By appointment only. Please call Jim Patrona at 586-381-4233
Late model machinery, Minster, Komastu, Aida & Bliss - Straight side and Gap frame presses. From 45-600 Ton - PRess room equip., Toolroom, Welders, CMM, EDM and more!
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. All Bidders and attendees of this auction sale agree that they have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction sale.
2. All Bidders are requested to give their full company name, address, phone number, and signature.
3. Each Buyer outside the United States is required a minimum deposit of 25% by cash, certified check, or wire transfer; accompanied with a Letter of Guarantee by their bank, by Wire Transfer 24 Hours prior to biding. No personal or company checks will be accepted. All purchases must be paid in full before removal of any items.
All on line Buyers are required to be paid in full prior to pick up. Also you are required to pay within two business days after close of the auction.
4. No items will be removed during the auction.
5.HST to be determined depending on your province.
6.All live attendee's will have to sign an idemnification waver when entering site. all must be properly dressed with closed toe shoes for liability reasons. no open toes will be permitted men or woman. no one under 12 years of age will be permitted on site.all removal of items will be monitered by auction personell.
7. All items must be removed by the time and date stated or they will be resold. Any funds deposited will be retained by the auctioneer as liquidated damages without further notice being given. All items to be removed by March 17, 2019 end of business day. All items not picked up by then will be forfieted.
8. A Buyers Premium of 18% will be charged at this sale.
9. Sales Tax will be added to the buyer’s bill where applicable if the Buyer claims exemption they must supply the Buyer’s sales tax license.
10. The Auctioneer makes no warranties as to descriptions or usefulness of the items purchased. The Buyer accepts all faults and that all items are bought “As Is” and with all faults and no Warranties of Marketability or Use.
11.The Auctioneer reserves the right to group and sub-divide lots. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the sale and may bid on behalf of the Owner. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the auction if the Auctioneer deems that a bid is not commensurate with the value of said item. The Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any items from the sale at anytime with out prior motice.
12. Disputes: Any disputes between purchasers will be decided by the Auctioneer whose decision will be Final.
13. Abandonment: The Buyer shall be liable for all expenses for the removal of abandoned items by the Buyer. After March 1, 2019 items in plant 3, and items in plant 1 and 2 after March 17, 2019 will be considered abandoned unless arrangements have been made with auctioneer.
12. Removal by a Third Party: The Buyer must issue a release to the third party with a copy to the Auctioneer. All Rigging companies must have proper insurance on file with the auctioneer prior to removal or entry into the building
13. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of said property.
14. The auctioneer is not responsible for equipment removed by a third party.The auctioneer or its representatives have the proper loading tools. Loading is ther responsibility of the Purchaser.
15. Disputes: The record kept by the Auctioneer will be final in the event of a dispute.
16. Riggers: Riggers must give the Auctioneer a copy of his insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and liability in the amount of $1,000,000 or more. All areas must be left clean. No abandonment.
17. No power equipment will be allowed without a certificate of insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and liability in the amount of $1,000,000 or more provided to the Auctioneer.
18. The Auctioneer may ask any person interfering with the auction to leave the premises without further notice or explanation.
19. Inspection is January 22 andd 23, 2019 from 9:00 to 4:00 CST. Pick up will begin January 28, 2019. There will be no pick up on Weekends. All items from plant 3 must be removed by March 1, 2019, items from plant 1 and 2 must be removed by March 17, 2019. Any items left after those datess will be considered abondaned.
20. All items must be paid in full no later than January, 28, 2019 and prior pick up of items.
21.Auctioneeer has the final say on all disputes.
All Payments to be made to:
Pressbid Auctions LLC
1955 Hilton Road
Ferndale, MI 48220
WIRE TRANSFER INFO: