Oilfield Shop Tools & Equipment, Side X Side, C-Cans, Police Seizure
Online Timed Only
Auction Date: lots start closing on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 9:00 am MDT
Location: Montgomery Auction Sale Centre
26514 TWP RD 400, Alberta
TO VIEW ASSETS- (26514 – TWP RD 400) 1-MILE NORTH OF BLACKFALDS ON HWY 2A, 2 MILES EAST ON LAKESIDE SARGENT RD. OR CALL 403-885-5149
Featuring: Too much to list it all!
STORAGE CONTAINERS 3-20' SEA CAN STORAGE CONTAINERS
TRUCKS 2013 FORD F150 CREW CAB SB 4X4 TRUCK – 105,731KM, 2010 FORD F150 LARIAT CREW CAB SB 4X4 TRUCK
UTV, MOTORBIKE & BOAT
2009 BULLDOG 700 4X4 UTV, 2007 SUZUKI RMZ250 MOTORBIKE, 15’ FIBERGLASS BOAT W/ BOAT TRAILER & MERCURY ERC 700 MOTOR (MOTOR NEED REPAIR)
SELF CONTAINED PRESSURE WASHERS HOTSY 1075BE PRESSURE WASHER SYSTEM 3500 PSI 3.8 GPM 385,800 BTU, (NEW) EASY KLEEN MAGNUM 4000 DIESEL FIRED PRESSURE WASHER
2-WAY RADIO’S, VEHICLE GSP, CELLULAR BOOSTERS WILSON 4G CELLULAR SIGNAL BOOSTER, WILSON 271265 SIGNAL BOOSTER, KENWOOD 2 WAY RADIOS, KENWOOD DIGITAL TRANSCEIVERS
WELDER, METAL BAND SAW MILLER CP-302 CV-DC WELDING POWER SOURCE S/N LA159436 12.3KW, HYPERTHERM POWERMAX85 ALL IN ONE KIT HYPERMAX 45 ELECTRODE, DEFLECTOR, NOZZLE, SHIELD, 24"X24" WELDING CART, 9"X18" HORIZONTAL BAND SAW 3PH
SHOP TOOLS HILTI HDM 500 DISPENSER GUN W/ H4 150 MIX PACKS, MOTORMASTER 5 GAL PORTABLE AIR TANK W/ HOSE, DELTA 14" ABRASIVE CUT-OFF SAW, WESTWARD 3/4" RATCHET, PROCORE 1" RATCHET, MAKITA 9005B 5" ANGLE GRINDER, MAKITA 5" ANGLE GRINDER, MAKITA 1/2" "D" HANDLE ELECTRIC DRILL, PORTER CABLE ROUTER W/ BIT, CRAFTSMAN ROUTER W/ BIT, TARGET TT-6 BENCH TOP DRILL PRESS W/ 1/2" CHUCK, 2-TIGER TORCHES W/ REGULATOR & HOSE, 2-IR CYCLONE HD180 DIE GRINDERS W/ HOSE, 1500LB ENGINE LEVELLER, POWER FIST 1/4" DR. TORQUE WRENCH, POWER FIST 3/4" DR. ADJUSTABLE TORQUE WRENCH, CHALLENGER 3/4" SOCKET SET, AEG BH12 ELECTRIC HAMMER W/ MISC. BITS, RIDGID 700 POWER DRIVE W/ 3/4", 1", 2" PIPE DIES, RIDGID OOR PIPE DIE SET - 1/8"-1", RIDGID 65R PIPE THREADER - 1"-2", RIDGID 4PA PIPE THREADER W/ 3"-4" DIES, RATCHET HANDLE & DRIVE SHAFT, RIDGID BC-510 CHAIN VISE 1/8"-4", SUPER-EGO 404 CHAIN VISE 1/8"-4", RIDGID 2A PIPE CUTTER - 1/8"-2", RIDGID 2A PIPE CUTTER - 1/8"-2", 1 TON LIFTING PLATE CLAMP, TOOLEX INT. PW20G 20 GAL PARTS WASHER - 120V, YARDWORKS WHEEL BARROW, MITYVAC MV7201 FLUID EVACUATOR PLUS, YARDWORKS ELECTRIC LOG SPLITTER, 2 - RIDGID RJ-99 PIPE STANDS
Full Catalog Coming Soon!. Register now.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Pre-register with BidSpotter.com to Bid On-Line Arrangements for shipping or pick up will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS,DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted.
2.We require a CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and it`s SECURITY DIGIT CODE.
3.Montgomery Auction Services Ltd and the Seller have made every effort to provide accurate description of all items. However, all property is sold AS-IS - WHERE-IS. It is the buyer`s responsibility to determine exact age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The bidder shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale on any grounds what-so- ever. The bidder agrees that everything is as-is where-is and may not refuse to pay for his purchases for any reason.
4. In all cases the bidder shall be the sole judge of the item and its value.
5. If possible we strongly urge the items or items be personally inspected prior to you bidding on auction day.
6. In no event shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or the seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Montgomery Auction Services and the Seller free from any and all liability, loss, costs, damages, and other expenses arising from the loading or shipping out of equipment on the buyer`s behalf.
8. All purchases made through Bidspotter can be made in the following ways, invoice amounts up to $2000 can be processed through the credit card provided when registering on Bidpotter. Purchases over $2000 can be made by e-transfer, wire transfer, or paid in person with debit &/or credit card. All purchases must be paid for in Canadian Funds by Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), or Bank Wire Transfer within 24 hours after the completion of the auction. No purchases shall be removed until paid for in full. A 15% Internet fee/buyers fee will be applied to the hammer price along any applicable tax.
9. Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd is providing Internet live bidding as a service to the bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on day of auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
15% INTERNET FEE/BUYERS FEE FOR PURCHASES MADE ON BIDSPOTTER
SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS & OMISSIONS
TERMS: CASH/CERTIFIED CHEQUE/DIRECT BANK WIRE /CREDIT CARD
EVERYTHING SOLD IN CANADIAN FUNDS
REMOVAL: REMOVAL IS COMPLETELY THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
REMOVAL : BY FRIDAY AUGUST 23RD, 2019 @ 3:00 PM