PREVIEW DATE: Monday, Oct 5, 10:00AM to 2:00PM CDT
PICKUP DATE: Friday, Oct 9, 9:00AM to 4:00PM CDT
All equipment in this plant closing near St. Louis was taken out of full operational service August 2020. This Auction features Hytrol conveyor equipment, Logan roller conveyors, Hytrol conveyor Extensions, Weigh-Tronix, US General compressor, Grizzly Dust Collector, Warehouse Carts, Pallet Jacks, 2-wheel dollies, come alongs and heavy duty shipping ramps. Name brand tools include Chicago Electric, Ingersoll Rand, Master Mechanic, ATD, Skil and More.
Terms and Conditions
V9 03032020 NC BSP
Bidder Terms and Conditions
By registering to bid online with GRS Auctions, Bidders agree to the following Terms & Conditions for all auctions. Terms of this auction are under the Jurisdiction of St. Louis, County, Missouri and are binding with the Auctioneer and the Seller.
- By registering to bid with GRS Auction & Appraisal Services, LLC (GRS) you agree to close the transaction pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale.
- Registration: By registering with GRS, you agree to hold harmless GRS, its owner and any Consignor against any claim or liability resulting from items sold, including but not limited to: proximate or consequential damages, failure to comply with local, state or federal laws, and cost or legal expenses arising there from. Auctioneers and Consignors liability shall be limited to the refund of Bidders purchase price.
- Required Bidding Information: Bidders are required to submit a valid full name, address, email address, valid credit card with appropriate credit limit available and phone number. For THIS GRS / BidSpotter Auction, a $50 deposit is required for registration. The $50 is deducted from or applied to any winnings, or refunded if no lots are won. GRS Auction & Appraisal Services (GRS) reserves the right to reject registration to any person or entity. By entering your mobile number, you are authorizing to send updates, offers, specials, or other environmentally friendly communications, up to 8 messages/mo. Message & Data Rates may apply. To cancel, reply STOP. For help, text HELP.
- Bidding: The highest Bidder will be the buyer at the hammer price and any dispute shall be settled at the Auctioneer's absolute discretion. In Case of BIDDING ERRORS, prior to auction closing, the Bidder must immediately contact our office at 636-600-1009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Corrections will be reviewed and altered at the discretion of the Auctioneer. Review all bids before submitting. NO bids will be reversed after the auction has started closing. All rights title transfers to the winning bidder after payment has been received and verified. Items left unpaid after auction pick-up will be considered abandoned to the Auctioneer and becomes the property of the Auctioneer on behalf of the Seller.
- Sales Tax: When applicable sales tax (8.238%) will be charged on all items. If you are tax exempt as reseller or non-profit entity, a current tax exempt or resale exemption certificate must be e-mailed to email@example.com prior to the auction closing date. If the certificate is not received and confirmed, the invoice will be charged sales tax and the Bidder will need to apply for the refund from the state. For motor vehicles purchases the Buyer is responsible for paying sales tax directly to the State.
- Buyer’s Premium: A buyer's premium is an industry standard fee added to each invoice calculated as follows: 15% is added to the hammer price or winning bid. A convenience fee of 3% will be added to invoices paid by credit card or PayPal. (For example, if you bid $100.00 on an item and are the winning Bidder, your invoice will be $100.00 plus a 15% buyer’s premium of $15.00 for a total of $115.00 when paying cash. The charge card amount will be $118.45) Applicable sales tax may apply.
- Billing: Invoices are immediately billed to the credit card on file following auction closing. Bidders wanting to pay cash must notify GRS by phone at 636-600-1009 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:30 am the morning following bid closing. Forms of payment accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, American Express, PayPal,Certified funds, Cash with a valid credit card on file, or PRE-APPROVED company check. All returned checks will be charged a $45 processing fee. Bidders must have an active credit card on file with the appropriate credit limit for the items being bid. All transactions are in U.S. Dollars. If any Bidder fails to complete their transaction or pick up items within the specified time frame, the Auctioneer and its Consignor may offer the item to another Bidder. If a Bidder fails to complete a transaction, they will be barred from future GRS Auctions until all transactions are completed.
- Site Safety: All Bidders enter the auction site at their own risk. Any accident or harm caused is not the responsibility of GRS, the Auctioneer, or Consignor. No children or pets are allowed at the auction site during inspection or removal.
- Pick-Up: Removal of items (pickup) will take place during specific dates and times determined by GRS and its Consignor. A paid receipt or proper ID is required from anyone picking up purchased items. Bidders are responsible for the safe, timely removal of their items and for knowing site conditions, bringing tools, equipment and assistance required to remove items. Removal of all items purchased are at the expense, liability, and risk of winning Bidder.
- Abandoned items: If a Bidder fails to remove an item within time frame specified by advertised auction schedule, GRS reserves the right to deem the item abandoned by the Bidder to GRS Auctions, and the winning Bidder will lose any amount paid and any rights to that item and will be held responsible for any fees incurred for transportation and/or storage expense associated with the abandoned item. Items left at GRS site for more than 10 days will incur storage charges.
- No Warranty Implied: All items are sold "AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “WHEN AVAILABLE” and with “NO WARRANTY" of any kind expressed or implied as to any item's condition, quality, or value. Descriptions are believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Inspection of items prior to auction closing will be posted on the auction information page with dates, time, and location of inspection. No refunds will be awarded for errors in the item’s description, photo, defect, or anything wrong with the asset item. Bidders are bidding on the described item, not the photo, do not assume a lot consists of multiple items if pictured together. Photos may be a representation of an actual item. Bidders are responsible for personally inspecting item numbers and reading all descriptions prior to placing bids. No refunds will be awarded for errors in the item's description, photo or defect. It is the Bidder's sole responsibility to inspect the item before bidding.
Auctioneer will not be liable to any products liability theory applicable to seller, distributors or manufacturers.
- Reserve: GRS and its Consignors may place a reserve or minimum bid on any item. The reserve amount may or may not be displayed. GRS and its Auctioneer reserve the right to reject bids for any reason. When reserve is not met the Auctioneer will immediately notify the Consignor to make the high bid offer, the Consignor has the right to Accept or reject the offer.
- Changes in Auction or Schedule: GRS and our Consignor have the right to add or delete items from any auction or split or combine lots within an auction; suspend, cancel, reschedule, or extend any individual item and/or auction event and make changes to the auction starting/closing times, inspection, and removal dates and/or times.
- Technology Disruptions: Auctioneer will not be responsible for technology disruptions, errors of failures (including disruptions to bidding of the failure to execute, recognize or record online bids), whether caused by (i) loss of connectivity, breakdown, disruption, or failure of the Online Auction Platform (ii) breakdown, disruption of failure of a Bidder’s internet connection, computer or system, or (iii) otherwise. Auctioneer may but will not be required to continue or suspend, delay, extend, reset, reschedule, or close the Auction because of disruptions caused by technology failures, after bidding has commenced.
GRS uses Online Auction Platform Providers to facilitate each Auction. Under no circumstances will Auctioneer be liable for any failure of the Online Auction Platform Provider to perform or for any deficiencies the Online Auction Platform Provider’s performance, or for the failure of its affiliates, employees, representatives or contractors of the Online Auction Platform Provider to perform their obligations.
- Consignors: GRS acts as an agent to the Consignor and assumes no liability or responsibility for actions, principles or decisions made by the Consignor if withdrawing an item or making changes prior to the auction closing.
- Shipping & Delivery: GRS offers delivery and shipping assistance for most items. Bidders must call in advance to determine if shipping is available. Bidders are responsible for all shipping costs and related expenses; scheduling shipping; items are shipped FOB Dock. Crating or packing charges will apply, call for quotation.
GRS Online Auctions are Considered a Soft Closing: The closing of an auction operates on a staggered basis. Bidding typically begins closing for the first item at 7:00 PM Central Time, then typically closes 2 items per minute thereafter to the last item in catalog order. This rate may be higher than 2 per minute depending on the structure of the auction. If a bid is received in the last 5 minutes of an item, the clock resets to 6 minutes until all bidding ends for that item. Review all bids before they are submitted.
Auction Shuttle/Bring Back Service when available call for quote, minimum fee is $10.
1 Person- $30 for 15 minutes
2 Person- $37.50 for 15 minutes
Loading assistance when available:
1-2 People: $15 for each 15 minute
Storage Fees (Only applicable to Fenton location auctions)
$10 Per Day after 3 days of items not picked up