INSPECTION: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 01, 2017, 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
LOCATION: 304 RUE LANGLOIS, TERREBONNE, QC. J6W 1J1
WILL SHIP OUR PRODUCTS ANYWHERE , BUYER PAYS SHIPPING BUT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF OUR AMAZING SHIPPING RATES
-SOME PICTURES MAY SHOW ITEMS IN THE BACKGROUND OTHER THEN THOSE IN THE ACTUAL LOT YOUR BIDDING ON. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT THE CONTENTS OF THE PHOTOS PROVIDED AND ASK QUESTIONS.
- A 15% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL FINAL AUCTION PRICE
-WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS; ANY CREDIT CARD PURCHASES WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL 3% PROCESSING FEE.
-ALL ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN THREE DAYS FROM THE END OF AUCTION.
- WE CAN ARRANGE SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT FOR ANY ITEM YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP IN PERSON YOURSELF. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING QUOTES.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
- Available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 11:00 PM ET.
- Email: Support@bidspotter.com
- Office: 253-858-6777
- Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- We do everything possible to make our auctions fair and transparent. Please take note of the general terms and conditions of bidding listed below.
- Before bidding on-site, online or by proxy at a Encan Transcan. auction, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Bidding. Read these terms carefully. When you sign your Bidder Registration Agreement or click the "accept" button online, you enter into a binding legal agreement with Auctioneer.
- All bids submitted at are final and irrevocable, whether they are submitted in person, online or by proxy. If you are the highest bidder and the auctioneer announces the lot as sold to you, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
- Encan Transcan. sells each and every item "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site to inspect any items you'd like to buy before bidding on auction day. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
- Each and every item is sold without reserves, minimums or limits. Encan Transcan expressly forbids owners and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. This applies to on-site, online and proxy bidding.
- Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
- Registration to bid is free. You must present satisfactory identification when registering to bid at the auction site (identity card, driver's license, or passport). Encan Transcan reserves the right to refuse the issuing of a bidding card. You may be required to place a refundable bid deposit.
- Successful bidders are required to pay an buyers premium of 18% on each lot purchased (one fee per lot):
- This administrative fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases. There are no additional fees for online and proxy purchases.
- Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction catalogue or on the auction details page on this website. (usually a maximum of 3 days will be allowed for all removals.
- Please note we take none paying bidders very seriously. We reserve the right to take any legal action and or collection services for any unpaid invoices.
Condition of items sold - The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse.
Manner of payment - All lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved check, Mastercard, Visa, or Debit Card before the close of the auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer’s check clears and reserves the right to not accept a check. There will be a 3% service charge for any credit cards payments.
Removal - shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased.
Claims - No claims will be allowed
All lots - to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL
DO NOT BID IF YOUR NOT 100% SURE YOU WANT THE ITEM AND HAVE THE INTENTION OF PAYING FOR IT. WE TAKE NON PAYING BIDS VERY SERIOUSLY. ALL UNPAID ITEMS ARE SENT TO COLLECTIONS. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COLLECTION OR LEGAL FEES USED TO COLLECT ON UNPAID INVOICES.
YOU ACCEPT THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OWED AFTER 48 HRS OF NO RESPONSE.