Owner retiring, Eumach, Fadal, Comet CNC vertical milling machines, full woodworking shop with specialty woods, rolling stock, tooling, toolroom, CMM, Welding, large amount of tooling, office furniture, watercraft
Terms and Conditions
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. All Bidders and Attendees of this Auction Sale agree that they have read and fully understand the Terms & Conditions of this Auction Sale.
2. All Bidders are requested to give their full company name, address, phone number, and signature.
3. Wire transfers, Cash or Certified Check accepted as payment. No personal nor company checks. NO CREDIT CARDS.
4. Each Buyer outside the United States is required a minimum deposit of 25% by cash, certified check, or company check; accompanied with a Letter of Guarantee by their bank, by wire transfer 24 hours prior to bidding. No personal checks will be accepted. All purchases must be paid in full before removal of any items.
All online Buyers are required to be paid in full prior to pick up. Also, you are required to pay within two business days after close of the Auction.
5. No items will be removed during the Auction.
6. All items must be removed by the time and date stated or they will be resold. Any funds deposited will be retained by the Auctioneer as liquidated damages without further notice being given. All items to be removed by February 26, end of business day.
7. A Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be charged at this Sale.
8. The Auctioneer makes no warranties as to descriptions of usefulness of the items purchased. The Buyer accepts all faults and that all items are bought “as is” and with all faults and no warranties of marketability or use.
9. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group and sub-divide lots. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the Sale and may bid on behalf of the Owner. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the Auction if the Auctioneer deems that a bid is not commensurate with the value of said item.
10. Disputes: Any disputes between Purchasers will be decided by the Auctioneer whose decision will be final.
11. Abandonment: The Buyer shall be liable for all expenses for the removal of abandoned items by the Buyer. After February 26th, equipment will be considered abandoned unless arrangements have been made with Auctioneer.
12. Removal by a Third Party: The Buyer must issue a release to the third party with a copy to the Auctioneer. All rigging companies must have proper insurance on file with the Auctioneer prior to removal or entry into the building.
13. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of said property.
14. The Auctioneer is not responsible for equipment removed by a third party. The Auctioneer or its representatives do not have the proper loading tools. Loading is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
15. Disputes: The record kept by the Auctioneer will be final in the event of a dispute.
16. Riggers: Riggers must give the Auctioneer a copy of their insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more. All areas must be left clean. No abandonment.
17. No power equipment will be allowed without a Certificate of Insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more provided to the Auctioneer.
18. The Auctioneer may ask any person interfering with the Auction to leave the premises without further notice or explanation.
19. Inspection: February 5, 6, 7 from 9am - 4pm. Pick up will begin February 13 & 14, February 17 - February 21 and February 24-26 from 9am to 4pm, there will no pick up on weekends or holidays. Any item left after February 26th, will be considered abandoned.
20. All items must be paid for by February 14, 2020 end of business.
21. Items located at: 4224 Martin Rd, Commerce Twp, Michigan
- D&D Machinery Movers, Ron, 586-773-7475
- Phoenix Machinery Movers, 1-800-554-4880
- General Rigging, 313-925-9041
- Accu-Rig, 586-725-8100
- Conus Equipment, 810-765-4400
- CMM, 734-946-1900
- Tim – for small non fork truck loading – 586-530-2517