Complete Tool & Die Business Liquidation
Complete Liquidation of Tammcor Industries -Absolute Auction w/ No Reserves or Minimums!!
Auction Date: Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:30 am EDT
Preview /Inspection: Thursday, August 15, 2019 from 9 am to 5:00 pm EDT
***Sale is in conjunction with Midwest Auctioneers & Realty, Inc.***
Equipment to include: 2008 Doosan HP 5500, Fanuc 31i, 60 tool, 50 tapper, Renishaw Probe, 2 pallet w/ high pressure coolant system; 2012 Famar Ergo 500, automatic, CNC lathe, GE Fanuc series 21i-TB SN:10.03.007/1; Donaldson Torit Vacuum/Dust collection system w/ Delta P control, 5HP, SN: 10047764-1, Model: DF03-3; (2) Scatchman automatic cold saws; 2011 Wenzel Xorbit XO87 CMM w/ Renishaw universal joystick controller, PH 20 Probe, w/ software SN: 9111111; 2000 Brown & Sharp CMM Gage 200 1200-1572, w/ Renishaw TP-ES Probe; 2000 Fanuc Robodrill alpha-T14iA w/ Fanuc 16im, 14 tool, 30 tapper w/ side mounted pouch, SN: P006TH252; 2005 Fanuc Robot R-2000iA, 165f w/ Fanuc system R-J3iB controls, and end of arm tooling; Mitutoyo Model:PH14LS,Optical Comparator w/ linear scales SN: 200206; (2) 2011 & 2009 Doosan Purma V400, CNC vertical turning lathes w/ chip conveyors, w/ Fanuc i series controls, SN: PU400619 (2009) SN: MT0006-000B76 (2011), ; 2006 Atlas Copco Model:GA37+FF air compressor, 50HP, Elecktrokon II SN: API506750; Sullair Model: LS-100, 25HP air compressor; 1995 Acer Supra-618 Surface grinder, SN: 9524-400; Mazak Superflow Double Filter High Pressure Coolant system; 1996 Mazak Quick Turn 20 SN: 121704, damaged not working; Victor Precision High Speed Lathe 3 & 4 jaw chucks, inch & metric Model: 290713; Hydraulic press; Arbor press; Cut-off saws; Rolling stacked toolboxes; Large selection of machine tooling & holders; Tooling cabinets; Pallet racking & shelving; (10-12) Electrical transformer units; Decorative office
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
1. IDENTIFICATION: All participants are required to register prior to becoming an Approved Bidder. All Participants are required to give full name; permanent street address (P.O. Boxes will NOT be accepted or approved); phone number(s); email address, valid credit card and business name.
Subsequent to registration on BidSpotter, approval to bid is at our discretion.
2. DEPOSITS: All Online Registrants will be required to submit the requested Information, including: Driver's License Number and valid Credit Card Number in order to be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS may be asked to submit a refundable deposit of $5000 to be approved to bid, or have arrangements made with our office to be approved to bid.
3. PAYMENT: Invoices must be paid in full after Sale unless otherwise specified. A BUYER`S PREMIUM OF 18% WILL BE APPLIED TO EACH INVOICE IN ADDITION TO THE SALES PRICE.
Where required by law, any applicable sales tax will be applied to all sales UNLESS BUYER HAS PROPER EXEMPTION. Business and Personal checks may not be accepted without a letter of verification from your bank.
NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS FULLY PAID.
4. MANNER OF PAYMENT: Invoices will be emailed within 24 hours of the auction end date. If you are the successful bidder, the balance on your invoice is due within 48 hours either by Cash, Check, WIre Transfer or for an additional 3% by American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid within the time specified and prior to the removal of any goods. All checks for deposit and balances due shall be payable to the order of Thompson Auctioneers, Inc.
5. REMOVAL: All purchases MUST be removed during the announced or pubilicized removal period.
6. Purchases may be removed only on presentation of paid bill. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed.
7. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot. Information which has been provided from sources deemed reliable and Thompson Auction Company makes no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. Please make yourself available for the open inspection period. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect before bidding.To avoid confustion, participants are bidding on ITEMS LISTED IN THE LOT DESCRIPTIONS and NOT items shown in the photographs. No deductions are allowed on damaged articles. All articles are being exposed for public exhibition, and sold "AS IS" and without recourse.
ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.
8. SAFETY DEVICES:
Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is the purchaser`s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
Purchaser shall defend and indemnify and hold auctioneer and seller harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition of, removal of, or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state, and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, and Environmental Protection Agency requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising there from.
10. CLAIMS: NO CLAIMS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER REMOVAL OF GOODS FROM PREMISES OR LEFT ON PREMISES PAST ALLOWED TIME LIMIT.
11. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller, in any event, shall be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled hereto.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of resale including legal fees, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
13. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer and seller from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
14. CONTRACT MOVERS: If purchaser wishes to hire or contract with a machinery mover, rigger or other type of outside contractor, PROPER INSURANCE protecting Thompson Auctioneers, Inc and the people or company that the auctioneers are conducting the sale for against any or all claims arising from personal injury and/or property damage created by their actions. This requirement is for the auctioneer`s protection - NOT FOR THE PURCHASER`S - therefore the auctioneer suggests that the purchaser review the insurance policies of the machinery mover regarding the coverage that they have protecting the purchaser and damage or loss of the equipment they may be moving for the purchaser.
15. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
16. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: The auctioneer`s decision will be final and absolute.
17. RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
18. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The auctioneer is acting as an independent contractor only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals or sellers.
19. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be announced prior to the auction.
20. RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer or his assigned agents, shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.