For more auction details, click the link below:
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
1. IDENTIFICATION: All participants are required to register prior to becoming an Approved Bidder. All Participants are required to give full name; permanent street address (P.O. Boxes will NOT be accepted or approved); phone number(s); email address, valid credit card and business name.
Subsequent to registration on BidSpotter, approval to bid is at our discretion.
2. DEPOSITS: All Online Registrants will be required to submit the requested Information, including: Drivers License Number and valid credit card in order to be Approved. NO EXCEPTIONS.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS must submit a refundable deposit of $5000 to be approved to bid, or have arrangements made with our office to be ?Approved? to bid.
3. PAYMENT: Invoices must be paid in full after Sale unless otherwise specified. A BUYER`S PREMIUM OF 15% WILL BE APPLIED TO INVOICE IN ADDITION TO THE SALES PRICE.
Where required by law, ANY APPLICABLE SALES TAX WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL SALES UNLESS BUYER HAS PROPER EXEMPTION. Business and Personal checks may not be accepted without a letter of verification from your bank.
NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS FULLY PAID.
4. MANNER OF PAYMENT: Invoices will be emailed within 24 hours of the auction end date. If you are the successful bidder, your credit card will be charged as follows: for amounts less than $5000 the entire balance is due immediately; for amounts greater than $5000-a 25% deposit is due immediately and the remaining balance is due within 48 hours either by Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover or Payment may be made in the form of cash, Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee, Visa, Master Card, or Discover.
The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid within the time specified and prior to the removal of any goods. All checks for deposit and balances due shall be payable to the order of Thompson Auctioneers, Inc.
5. REMOVAL: All purchases MUST be removed as herein listed: Small Items (Perishable Tools, Machine Parts & Accessories, Etc.) are to be REMOVED WITHIN 2 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SMALL, CARRIABLE ITEMS LEFT ON PREMISES ONE DAY AFTER SALE. Standard Items (Machinery & Equipment) must be removed during announced removal period.
6. Purchases may be removed only on presentation of paid bill. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed.
7. CONDITION OF ARTICLES
SOLD: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot. , Information was has been provided from sources deem reliable and Thompson Auction Company makes no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTO?S ARE NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE FOR THE OPEN INSPECTION PERIOD. It is the buyer?s responsibility to inspect before bidding.TO AVOID CONFUSION, PARTICIPANTS ARE BIDDING ON ITEMS LISTED IN THE LOT DESCRIPTIONS AND NOT ALL ITEMS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS. NO DEDUCTION ALLOWED ON DAMAGED ARTICLES, ALL ARTICLES BEING EXPOSED FOR
PUBLIC EXHIBITION, AND SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT RECOURSE. ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.8. SAFETY DEVICES:
Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser`s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
Purchaser shall defend and indemnify and hold auctioneer and seller harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition of, removal of, or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state, and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, and Environmental Protection Agency requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising there from.
10. CLAIMS: NO CLAIMS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER REMOVAL OF GOODS FROM PREMISES OR LEFT ON PREMISES PAST ALLOWED TIME LIMIT.
11. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller, in any event, shall be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled hereto.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of resale including legal fees, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
13. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer and seller from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
14. CONTRACT MOVERS: If purchaser wishes to hire or contract with a machinery mover, rigger or other type of outside contractor, PROPER INSURANCE protecting Thompson Auctioneers, Inc and the people or company that the auctioneers are conducting the sale for against any or all claims arising from personal injury and/or property damage created by their actions. This requirement is for the auctioneer`s protection - NOT FOR THE PURCHASER`S therefore the auctioneer suggests that the purchaser review the insurance policies of the machinery mover regarding the coverage that they have protecting the purchaser and damage or loss of the equipment they may be moving for the purchaser.
15. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller willbe served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
16. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: The auctioneer`s decision will be final and absolute.
17. RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
18. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The auctioneer is acting as an independent contractor only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals or sellers.
19. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be announced prior to the auction.
20. RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer or his assigned agents, shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.