IF YOU ARE A MAJOR MANUFACTURER OF CHICKEN OR PORK PRODUCTS IN CANADA YOU WILL NOT BE APPROVED TO BID AT THIS SALE, PLEASE CALL US FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
IF YOU ARE A RESELLER OF EQUIPMENT YOU MUST SIGN A WAIVER PRIOR TO APPROVAL FOR BIDDING WHICH INDICATES YOU WILL NOT RESELL EQUIPMENT PURCHASED AT THIS SALE TO MAJOR MANUFACTURERS OF CHICKEN OR PORK PRODUCTS IN CANADA.
BOTH ONSITE AND ONLINE BIDDERS MUST REGISTER FOR THIS AUCTION PRIOR TO SALE, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS 416-736-1367.
For a copy of the brochure CLICK HERE.
Major Auction Sale of Complete Plant including:
- (6) AMFEC s/s hydraulic dual shaft paddle mixer/blenders, model 510 , c/w load cells, CARDINAL digital readout, s/s feedscrew, pneumatic lid, 102" L. x 55" W. x 40" D., approx. 5,000 lbs. cap.
- (1) WOLFKING s/s electric self-feeding fresh meat grinder, model SFG1500/250, 1500 liter hopper., 250 mm. (9.6") cutting set, s/s feedscrew, (2005).
- (3) WALTER s/s jacketed electric dual shaft ribbon blenders, model SPL-G100, 9' L. x 5' W. x 42" D.
- (1) WALTER s/s jacketed electric dual shaft ribbon blender, 10' L. x 7' W. x 54" D.
- (1) REITZ s/s electric dual shaft paddle blender, model RSV-23-K5205, 60" L. x 47" W. x 36" D.
- (1) AMFEC s/s electric dual shaft paddle blender, model 510, 60" L. x 37" W. x 34" D.
- (1) s/s electric dual shaft vacuum tilt paddle blender, (Located In Brampton).
- extensive s/s product conveyor systems, including floor, inclined, & elevated belt conveyors c/w VAN DER GRAAF s/s built-in drum motors.
- (1) s/s automatic additive dispensing system c/w (2) JANTZ control panels w/ SCHNEIDER Magelis touchscreen controls (used for Potassium Diacetate-4)
- (2) MOYNO 20 h.p. s/s product transfer pump systems.
- (3) WAINBEE central hydraulic systems, 100 h.p., etc.
- (1) RAPIDPAK s/s servo- driven rollstock thermo-former vacuum packaging machine, model RP-55, c/w ALLEN-BRADLEY PanelView 1250 touchscreen controls, Zipper Pack capability, flexible or rigid film, 3A Sanitary, (2010).
- (1) DRAKE launcher-style high speed s/s wiener loading system, model LS-1400, c/w ALLEN-BRADLEY PanelView Plus 1000 touchscreen controls, & conveyors, 14 mm. to 32 mm. diameter, 3-1/8" to 8-3/4" length, AMI Sanitary, (2010).
- (1) CFS BUEHL 2-lane s/s rollstock vacuum skin pack tray sealing and lidding machine, model TwinStar, (2009), (Located in Brantford).
- (1) MULTIVAC Cryovac Darfresh s/s rollstock vacuum skin pack tray sealing machine, model T570 CD, c/w touchscreen controls, (2007), (Located In Brampton).
- (1) MULTIVAC s/s rollstock vacuum skin pack tray sealing machine, model T300, c/w touchscreen controls, (2012), (Located In Calgary, Alberta).
- (2) MULTIVAC rollstock thermo-former vacuum packaging machines, model 5200.
- (2) MULTIVAC rollstock thermo-former vacuum packaging machines, model R7000.
- (1) CRYOVAC rotary vacuum packaging machine, model 8300B-12.
- (1) PLANET s/s wiener loading system, model SP3 c/w ALLEN-BRADLEY PanelView 550 controls & conveyors, (2006).
- (1) PLANET s/s wiener loading system, model 1250 c/w E1032 controls & conveyors.
- (1) ILAPAK s/s horizontal flow wrapper, model CARRERA 1000 PC R, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) ULMA stretch film tray over-wrapper, model Super Chik, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) SHANKLIN s/s shrink tunnel, model T62SS, (Located In Brampton).
- (2) CONSOLIDATED TECH. s/s auto. plastic tray film sleevers, model UC-120, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) LOVESHAW Padlocker trayformer, model 6.TSF, (2007), (Located In Brampton).
- (3) PSION TEKLOGIX handheld label scanners, model 7535.
- (1) MARKEM laser coder model ES400, c/w FUMEX extractor, (Located In Brampton).
- TRI-MACH EVER-KLEEN belt conveyor systems.
- LOMA s/s conveyor metal detectors, model IQ2.
- FORTRESS s/s conveyor metal detectors, model Phantom.
- BELCOR s/s case tapers, model BEL250SS.
- IMAJE ink jet coders.
- DATAMAX label printers c/w CARLISLE touchscreen terminals.
- s/s product & carton conveyors, etc.
- (6) HITEC s/s stuffing-linking-hanging systems, model M-3C.
- (2) REISER COMVAIR s/s emulsifiers.
- (1) AMFEC s/s continuous vacuumizer-stuffer, model 210.
- (1) HANDTMANN s/s vacuum stuffer model VF20.
- (2) HANDTMANN s/s vacuum stuffers, models VF100B, & VF20-300, (Located In Brampton).
- (2) MINCEMASTER s/s emulsifiers, 75 h.p.
- (4) s/s product receiving hoppers, c/w pneumatic gate valves, (1) 6600 kg. and (3) 3250 kg.
- (4) FORTRESS s/s pipeline metal detectors, model Phantom.
- (4) APV CREPACO s/s rotary P.D. pumps, model R4RI, A3 Sanitary.
- (9) TOWNSEND s/s link peelers, model 2600.
- (2) LOMA x-ray inspection systems
- (2) s/s peeling conveyors, & accessory peeling equipment, etc.
RESEALABLE BACON PACKAGING LINE (LOCATED IN BRANTFORD, ONTARIO):
- (1) CFS BUEHL 2-lane s/s rollstock vacuum skin pack tray sealing and lidding system, model TwinStar c/w waterfall InlineLoader, vacuum pumps, touchscreen controls, & die change trolley, etc., (2009).
- (1) SERPACK auto. tray de-nester, model HY800V, (2009).
- (1) DEL PACKAGING s/s auto. tray lidder, c/w lid accumulation conveyor.
- auxiliary conveyors, & equipment, etc.
MEAT SLICING AND PACKAGING LINE (LOCATED IN KITCHENER, ONTARIO):
- (1) FORMAX s/s high speed slicing system, model FX180, c/w auto. load & continuous feed.
- (1) MULTIVAC rollstock thermo-former vacuum packaging machine, model R7000MC.
- (1) MR labelling system, incl. (1) unit model MR636 UP4218LS420K10; (1) unit model MR621, type OP4374LS420K15;
(1) unit model MR4374.
- (1) FORTRESS conveyor metal detector, model Phantom
- (1) SWF case erector, model Tray-Matic.
- s/s belt conveyors, etc.
MICROWAVE SOUP CUP FILLING AND PACKAGING LINE (LOCATED IN KITCHENER, ONTARIO):
- was hot filling ready-to-eat soup mixes, into microwaveable plastic soup cups w/ foam insulated label.
- 300 mL. (12 oz.) cups, & 650 mL. (24 oz.) cups.
- (1) PACK LINE s/s 6-head auto. filler & sealer, model PXM-6, (2006).
- (1) KRONES s/s auto. wrap-around labeller, model Contiroll 745-600-10, (2006).
- (1) DEL PACKAGING s/s auto. lidder/overcapper, model ASRL-Servo, c/w cap loader, model IVCL, (2006)
- (2) OAL s/s hot air shrink tunnels.
- SHUTTLEWORTH conveyors.
- CARLETON container inverters, etc.
MICROWAVE FAMILY-MEAL TRAY FILLING AND PACKAGING LINE, (LOCATED IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO):
- (1) FEMC s/s family-meal plastic tray conveyor filling line c/w inline plastic tray de-nester, film tray heat sealer, Allen -Bradley PanelView-600 control, etc., (2007).
- (1) CONSOLIDATED TECH. s/s auto. plastic tray film sleever, model UC-120.
- (3) BRIDGE s/s hyd. buggie tilt lifts, model TLT1, etc.
MICROWAVE SINGLE-MEAL TRAY FILLING AND PACKAGING LINE, ("Cryovac Simple Steps"), (LOCATED IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO):
- (1) MULTIVAC Cryovac Darfresh s/s rollstock vacuum skin pack tray sealing machine, model T570 CD, c/w touchscreen controls, (2007).
- (1) FEMC s/s single-meal plastic tray conveyor filling line, c/w Allen-Bradley controls, (2007).
- (3) FEMC s/s volumetric slide plate fillers, (2007).
- (1) OHLSON s/s vibratory portioning scale, model GM2-PIV-SS, (2007).
- (1) FEMC s/s volumetric sauce depositor, c/w Allen-Bradley control, (2007).
- (1) MURZAN s/s sauce drum unloading system, model DUS-10M, air operated, etc.
BOWL FILLING & PACKAGING LINE, (LOCATED IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO):
- (1) FEMC s/s plastic bowl conveyor filling line, (2008).
- (2) MINNESOTA AUTOMATION s/s bowl de-nesters, (2008).
- (1) CONSOLIDATED TECH. s/s auto. plastic bowl film sleever, model UC120S, etc.
AUXILIARY PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT:
- (1) BLENTECH s/s steam-injected continuous screw-type rice & pasta cooker, model CS-3016-S, c/w Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus -600 control, water shower chiller, & vib. conveyor loader, etc., (2007), (Located In Brampton).
- (2) KSI 6-zone s/s gas-fired continuous smokehouses, model CG-4755, c/w s/s chain and rail conveyor system, hangers and sticks, tunnel stick washer, water shower, brine chill, liquid smoke, CIP, ALLEN-BRADLEY VersaView 1750M touchscreen controls, & Control Logix RS5000 software, etc.
- (1) MEPSCO s/s pickle injector, model BI-244, etc.
- (1) s/s tumbler.
- (1) STEIN s/s all-purpose batter applicator, model APB40, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) FORMAX patty forming machine, model F-26, (Located In Brampton).
- (2) FORMAX patty forming machines, model F-19, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) VEMAG s/s water wheel volumetric flow divider, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) ADMIX ROTOSOLVER high shear portable mixer, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) DELFORD s/s Converger conveyor, (Located In Brampton).
- (1) RMF s/s patty stacker, model PS5, (Located In Brampton), etc.
- (1) QUICKDRAFT casing collection system, c/w s/s air/material separator receiver w/support structure, etc.
- ITEC s/s hand and boot turnstile sanitizing stations, & s/s touchless handwash basins.
- (6) s/s pickling tanks, 168" x 80" x 50" deep c/w s/s centrifugal pumps.
- (1) CIP (clean-in-place) system, c/w AMPCO 20 h.p. pump.
- (1) SCOTSMAN ice flaker, model 101E-1-25S.
- freon system refrigeration compressors, incl. SABROE systems, etc.
- (6) Kronos computerized time system set
- (6) rapid roll up walk-in cooler doors.
- (1) CPC refrigerant leak detection system, model IRLDSII.
- LOMA s/s conveyor metal detectors, model IQ2.
- FORTRESS s/s conveyor, & pipeline metal detectors, model Phantom.
- (2) VIATEC fiberglass liquid smoke tanks, 7,675 gals.
- (2) poly brine tanks, 300 gals.
- s/s digital bench & floor platform scales.
- s/s hydraulic bin dumpers.
- s/s buggie hoists.
- s/s hydraulic lift platforms.
- s/s buggies, totes, & vats.
- s/s trucks & racks.
- s/s operator platforms, mezzanines, & stairs.
- s/s worktables & cabinets.
- s/s pumps & s/s piping, etc.
- maintenance shop equipment, etc.
SPARE PARTS, STORES, & SUPPLIES:
- large quantities of spare parts, stores, and supplies, etc. including: machine specific replacement parts, general mechanical & electrical parts & supplies, etc., etc.
- stores department shelving, etc.
- (1) DUPONT Qualicon BAX System PCR analyzer, model QTC-1200.
- (2) DUPONT Qualicon BAX System dry block heaters.
- (1) FISHER SCIENTIFIC low temperature incubator.
- (1) HOBART bench grinder, model 4612.
- assorted lab balances, apparatus, furnishings, & smallwares, etc. .
WAREHOUSE & MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT:
- (3) RAYMOND electric reach forklift trucks c/w battery chargers, 3,000 lb. cap., model EASI-DR30TT
- (10) RAYMOND electric pallet lift trucks, 6,000 lb. cap., model 111TM-F60L, & model 8300.
- (1) ORION pallet wrapper.
- (1) FREIGHTLINER van truck, model FL70.
- (1) FREUHAUF tandem aluminum trailer.
- REDIRACK pallet racking, etc.
OFFICE FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT:
- large quantity of office furniture & equipment, lockers & staff support equipment, etc.
TCL Asset Group Inc. Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. A Buyers Premium of 15% for OnSite sales and 18% for Online Sales is in effect for this auction.
2. All invoices must be paid in full no later than JUne 5, 2014 (subject to change) at 12 pm, local time.
3. Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Deadline for removal of all assets is no later June 13, 2014 (subject to change), at 4 pm. Payment must be received in full prior to removal.
4. Site Supervisor: Peter Keeley 416-736-1367 ext 222.
AUCTIONEERS ROLE IN ONLINE AUCTIONS
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction, any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit equal to 25% of purchases is required at the time of sale. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in full within the time period herein provided, in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. All payments shall be by way of cash, certified cheque, bank draft or wire transfer. Deposits on account of purchases may be made in advance of the auction. Deposits will be refunded immediately after the auction if no purchase is made. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before time of sale.
2. Sales taxes arising on a sale shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes shall provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer taxes shall be paid by the purchaser.
3. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to purchase for the account of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all subject to prior sale.
4. All sales shall be concluded on the fall of the hammer (when time expires) or as indicated by the Auctioneer and no purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN "AS IS – WHERE IS", "IN PLACE", "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES. WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION, OR OTHERWISE.
NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED BY REASON OF AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOGUE ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHERWISE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATIONS.
6. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of movers. Please refer to the Removal Terms & Conditions herein provided.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
8. Time shall be of the essence. If a purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per cent per annum), legal fees, removal and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00 per sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
9. The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his principals.
10. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneers believe the descriptions contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
11. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot only.
12. Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place, with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
13. Purchasers acknowledge that TCL Asset Group Inc. or associates are not the shippers or exporters of any purchased items being shipped from the auction site.
14. These terms and conditions together with any amendments or modifications expressly made by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction constitute all the terms and conditions with respect to the sale of the articles at this auction. There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings, or collateral agreements except as hereinabove provided.
The following are terms & conditions for all Purchasers, their employees, riggers, contractors and agents; (who will be further referred to as "Purchasers/Movers/Riggers", who participate in the disconnection and/or removal of equipment/articles to abide by.
*All invoices must be paid in full before commencement of removal. Check with TCL Asset Group Inc.’s site representative. Riggers, please do not put business cards on machines.
1. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers are responsible to remove all articles purchased.
2. PURCHASERS/MOVERS/RIGGERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER DISCONNECTION AND TERMINATION OF ALL ELECTRICAL, WATER AND/OR AIR LINES TO YOUR EQUIPMENT AS STIPULATED BY SITE REPRESENTATIVE; THE SHEARING OF ANCHOR BOLTS FLUSH WITH THE FLOOR; LEAVING YOUR WORK AREA IN BROOM SWEPT MANNER; THE ERECTING OF SAFETY BARRIERS AS REQUIRED WHERE PITS OR HOLES HAVE BEEN CREATED AS A RESULT OF EQUIPMENT REMOVAL; THE REMOVAL, OFF PREMISES, OF ALL HAZARDOUS WASTE OR OIL CONTAMINANTS CONTAINED THEREIN OF PURCHASED ASSETS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS; ANY SPECIFIC TERMS OR CONDITIONS INDICATED BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF SALE.
a. All Termination of GAS lines will be disconnected and capped by a licensed gas fitter.
b. All ELECTRICAL disconnects to be done in accordance with any federal, state/provincial or local codes.
c. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL ALL THE AFORMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF TCL ASSET GROUP INC. SITE REPRESENTATIVE.
d. RIGGERS: Quote your customers accordingly; you shall be liable for all costs in compliance with the above.
e. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall assume all responsibility and liability for any and all articles
"staged" for shipment, before it leaves the premises.
3. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers must provide to TCL Asset Group Inc. a certificate of insurance of not less than $5,000,000.00 evidencing statutory workers compensation and employers liability insurance and automotive and comprehensive liability insurance coverage (bodily injury and property damage) per person and occurrence naming TCL ASSET GROUP INC. as well as the Auction name and address.
4. Where available, bridge cranes and/or hoists may only be used by certified crane operators with insurance and only with the expressed written permission of crane owner and/or TCL Asset Group Inc.
5. TCL Asset Group Inc. site representative must examine all articles being loaded out and check off Purchasers shipping invoice.
6. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall be held liable for all costs and damages or repairs to property as a result of their negligence.
7. Hours of removal are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm, unless otherwise specified. Anyone requiring access beyond our published deadlines is subject to a non-negotiable per diem rate.
8. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL THE AFOREMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF A TCL ASSET GROUP INC. EMPLOYEE/SITE REPRESENTATIVE.