BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Office: 253-858-6777 Toll Free: 866-597-2437
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE BUYERS PREMIUM 18%
Ingram Auction Group
Tommy Ingram CAI
Ohio Auction License # 2019000089
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY AND
*ALL EQUIPMENT SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
Full Payment at Termination of Sale
All Bills must be completed on Day of Sale. Funds must be recieved by end of business day 8/11/2022
1. Only Cash, Checks, Wire Transfers or Cashiers Checks payable to
Regal Equipment Inc. will be accepted. No equipment will be removed from the
sale site until payment is received by Regal Equipment. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller’s agent or
the owners make no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the
genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held
responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything sold “AS IS” and
“WHERE IS” except as expressly made in writing. No warranties are made as to the
merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
3. Purchaser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless
Seller its directors, officers, employees and other agents and representatives from
and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses,
damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney`s fees and
expenses and other professional fees and expenses, incurred or suffered by such person
arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury
to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the
Goods sold hereunder. This indemnification shall survive delivery of the Goods to
Purchaser and any subsequent sale or other transfer of the Goods to a
4. It is the buyer’s responsibility to secure all equipment to meet all
applicable government safety standards in using or removing items
Loading and Managment Fee included in each purchase, cost is detailed in description of each item.
All Import, Export, Taxes, Packaging, Rigging & Transportation fees are the
buyer`s responsibility. Regal Equipment will provide our customary invoice.
5. Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items.
Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. If sales tax is not
collected at the time of sale and is deemed needed to be paid at a later
date, buyer agrees to pay all required taxes.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneer and
seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or
property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of
7. Seller’s agent and Seller shall have no liability to the purchaser due
to non-delivery of any item for any reason other than to return to the
Purchaser the monies deposited for non-delivered items.
8. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the whole of the purchase
within the time set forth by the auctioneers and/or fails to comply with any of the
conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover the deposit
specified as liquidated damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not
paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any
deficiency resulting from such resale shall be paid to the auctioneers by the defaulting
purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses incurred by such
resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
9. The Bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him
immediately following his winning bid at the auction. Therefore, he is
advised to further guard and insure his items at his own discretion.
10. Items must be removed from the premises within the removal time
announced at the sale. No item can, on any account, be removed before
termination of the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of
the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed
within the time allowed. If equipment is not removed within specified removal time,
purchaser shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred and, if
not so removed, the items shall be deemed abandoned.
11. If any shortage exists on estimated counts, an adjustment will be
made if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustment will be allowed after
items are removed from the premises.
12. Technology Disclaimer: Auctioneer does not warrant that the
functions, features or content contained in the website, including any third-party
software, products or other materials used in connection with the website, will be
timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
13. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the seller’s agent
may or may not put the lot up again at once, and resell.
14. The seller’s agent, when acting as agent only, is not responsible for
acts of its principals.
15. Online bidders will pay a buyers premium of 18%. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject
any and all bids.
16. By accepting a sale listing catalog and signing this form the buyer agrees
to these terms and any announced terms at the sale.
17. CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION BUT IS NOT ACCEPTED AS A PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE SALE.
18. PAYMENTS: REGAL EQUIPMENT MUST RECIEVE THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE NO LATER THAN 24 HOURS FROM RECEIPT OF INVOICE. All payments must be made to Regal Equipment, Inc. via overnight cashier's or certified check, wire transfer of immediate available funds or a corporate accompanied with a Bank Letter of Guarantee, and all of the foregoing must be in form, scope and substance acceptable to Regal Equipment, Inc. in its sole discretion. CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT.
19. Removal: At Landlord's request, removal to be conducted exclusively by Regal Equipment Inc. Approved Contractors.