2007 OKUMA MILLAC-1052V CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER, S/N 11310, FANUC 16i-MB CNC CONTROL , 35 HP SPDL. DRIVE MOTOR, GEARED HEAD, 6,000 RPM SPDL., REFRIGERATED OIL COOLING FOR SPDL., AIR BLOW THRU SPDL., TRAVELS: X-80.71 IN., Y-41.73 IN., Z-31.5 IN., HARDENED AND GROUND BOXED WAYS, 41.34 IN. x 86.61 IN. TABLE, 11,000 LBS TABLE CAP., RIGID TAPPING, PLUMBED FOR Hi-PRESSURE THRU SPDL. COOLANT, CHIP AUGER BELT, UPGRADED TURBO CHIP CONVEYOR, ROLL-AWAY TANK PLACED ALONG-SIDE MACHINE WHICH WAS REPLACED BY CHIP CONVEYOR, 36 POSITION ATC, CAT 50 BIG PLUS TOOLING (P50T-II PULL STUD), INSTALLED LATE 2009
We do not box, crate or ship lots, but can provide local rigger information. For removal questions, contact our site manager, Bill, at 215-327-7089.
2-PART AUCTION -- Includes OKUMA, DOOSAN and TOYODA CNC Machining Centers, BULLARD and TOS VTL's to 74", Lathes, Mills and much more!
LIVE/WEBCAST - Part 1 (Machinery) - October 25th (No Onsite Bidding!!)
ONLINE ONLY - Part 2 (Tooling, Machine Accessories, Measuring & Inspection Tools and Support Equipment - October 20th - 27th (Staggered Closing)
INSPECTION - October 20th from 9:00AM - 3:00PM
TERMS: 18% Buyer's Premium plus 6% PA State Sales Tax.
**** NOTE: Foreign Bidders must remit a refundable deposit in US Funds of $5,000 via international wire transfer in order to be approved for bidding. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for wiring information.
REMOVAL begins Friday, October 28th from 8:00AM to 4:00PM and continues the following Monday through the week. The rigger will not be on the premises until November 2nd and you'll need to coordinate with him if your lots requires rigging.
If a rigger is needed, feel free to contact:
if a truck is needed, feel free to contact Craig with FWF (Fifth Wheel Freight) at 616-600-7485 or Stavros with TQL (Total Quality Logistics) at 516-305-0201.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
Office: 253-858-6777 Toll Free: 866-597-2437
***NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AS FORM OF PAYMENT.
We accept cash, certified funds, wire transfer/ACH/direct deposit, business or personal
checks (payable to Quaker City Auctioneers, Inc.). with a bank letter of guarantee, if doing business for the first time with us.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
By registering for this auction, you are hereby agreeing to and bound to the terms and conditions stated below. Any deviation or change in terms announced at the auction will supersede any conflicting terms stated below:
1) IDENTIFICATION: All registrants must present a valid picture identification made available when registering.
2) DEPOSIT: Although a deposit may not be requested after each lot purchased, the buyer is responsible for paying a minimum deposit of 25% of his/her invoice to the auction bookkeeper at the conclusion of the sale (or sale day, if multiple days), unless the buyer pays his bill in full.
3) PAYMENT: All purchases must be paid in full via Cash, Bank Check, Wire Transfer or Business Check with a Bank Letter of Guarantee within 24 hours of the conclusion of the sale. If paying the next day, a minimum deposit of 25% of the invoice will be required. Failing to pay this deposit could lead to forfeiture of your purchases.
4) CONDITIONS OF ARTICLES SOLD: All items will be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. The Auctioneers shall not be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any lot offered for sale or sold and makes no warranty, express or implied of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in the items sold.
5) CLAIMS: No claims regarding counts or missing lots, or parts of lots, may be made once items leave the auction site. Buyers are urged to inspect the items for sale. Discrepancies or inadvertant item descriptions may occur, but will not be sufficient reasons to renege on a bid.
6) REMOVAL: No items may be removed without FULL payment of purchaser’s invoice. No items may be removed during the course of the auction. If purchaser assigns or hires a third party to move or rig their purchases, Auctioneer must be provided a SIGNED RELEASE by the auction purchaser stating the date, approximate time and name of company removing their equipment. Riggers and buyers removing machinery and equipment must provide Auctioneer with a current CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE naming Quaker City Auctioneers, Inc. as additional insured.
7) ADDITIONS, WITHDRAWALS, RESERVES or ALTERATIONS: The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdrawal, add, delete or group any lot or item that he deems appropriate. The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell on behalf of third parties or its own account. The Auctioneer reserves the right to see subject to reserve and to purchase for its own account or the account of their parties. The Auctioneer is acting as Agent only and as such is not liable or responsible for the acts of its Principles or Consignors.
8) COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: If purchaser fails to pay for his/her purchases in the time stated he will forfeit any deposits given and the actual purchases. In the course of liquidating and selling off the delinquent or reneged upon buyer’s items, the Auctioneer will have discretion over the resale price and new purchaser. In the event of a short fall from the original purchase prices to the resale prices, the Auctioneer may look to legal action to recover the short fall, plus all expenses and legal fees. The legal action will be governed and in accordance with the local laws of the state of Pennsylvania, in the county of Montgomery.
9) DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between Bidders, the Auctioneer may settle the issue as he sees fit by putting the disputed lot up for resale, modifying or changing the lot or removing the lot altogether. The Auctioneer’s decision will be final and absolute. The Auctioneer reserves the right to audio, video tape and/or photograph the auction, its participants and/or the premises.
10) RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending the sale site during exhibition/inspection, sale or removal of goods, assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and shall hold Auctioneer harmless for any events or occurrences at said sale. Auction sites may contain poor lighting or uneven flooring which may cause potential injury. Visitors to these sites are there by their own volition and as such assume any and all risks of injury and damage due to onsite hazards or conditions. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principals shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
11) The Auctioneer reserves the right to add, delete or modify existing TERMS prior to the start or during the conduction of the sale.
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later
Tags: Okuma, Fanuc, Machining Center, Vertical Machining Center, Chip Conveyor, Chip Auger