Online Public Auction by Liquid Asset Partners LLC
CBIC Construction & Development
1355 Boyles St.
Houston, TX 77023, United States
Auction starts Wednesday, December 10th, 2014 at 9:00AM CT
Bidding ends Monday, December 15th, 2014 at 1:00PM CT
Company Trucks, Welders, Toolboxes & Tools, Forklifts, Paint Spraying Equipment, Pallet Racking, Drill Presses, Saws, Office Equipment, & Much More!
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone, email or LiveChat
These are the complete and only terms and conditions on which all property is offered for sale. By bidding in this auction, prospective bidders agree to be bound by the following:
All bidders must register their name, permanent street address (no P.O. Boxes please), and phone number prior to the auction at www.bidspotter.com.
Terms of Sale
The highest bidder for each lot shall be the buyer, and if any dispute arises as to any bidding, or between two or more bidders, at the sole discretion of the auctioneer, the disputed lot shall be put up again at the last undisputed bid and resold.
LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC will charge and retain a non-negotiable 15% buyer's commission from the proceeds of any sale on the final bid of each lot sold ("Buyer's Premium").
Where required by law, Buyer shall pay to LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC sales tax. A sales tax of 8.25% will be added to the purchase price of all purchased items, as well as the Buyer's Premium. At the time of payment, dealers who purchase for resale must supply LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC with completed copy of the tax exempt form, call our office if you need such a form 616-719-5917.
Only cash, credit cards, a company/personal check with a bank letter of guarantee, and bank cashiers check are acceptable methods of payment. Bidders are required to pay for their purchases immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
IF LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC HAS NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR WINNING BIDS BY THE END OF THE DAY, THE BIDDER AUTHORIZES LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC TO CHARGE THEIR PURCHASES TO THE CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC does not warrant the condition of any lot sold. ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, and neither LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property or it's value, and in no event shall they be responsible for correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of the property or estimate of it's value. No statement (oral or written) in lot descriptions, at the auction, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility.
Prospective bidders are urged to contact LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC directly for detailed information regarding any lot. THERE SHALL BE NO RETURNS FOR ANY REASON. The maximum obligation of Liquid Asset Partners for any disputes it to refund the purchase price.
After the Auction
Successful bidders are expected to pay for their purchases immediately. IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE END OF THE DAY BIDDERS AUTHORIZE LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC TO CHARGE THEIR PURCHASES TO THEIR CREDIT CARD LEFT ON FILE.
It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange packing and shipping of any and all lots purchased. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay for all shipping and handling charges. LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC will need to see a paid invoice before removing any and all purchases.
No items may be removed until the auction is completed. When the auction is completed, the Buyer may remove items if their invoice is paid in full. All purchases must be completely removed by December 20, 2014.
1. NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED DURING THE AUCTION SALE.
2. Pay your invoice in full. Once you do, you will be given the white copy of your invoice. Invoice must be paid in full prior to removing any items. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Return to the auction site during the removal hours with the original white copy of your invoice, or make sure a company representative has the original white copy.
4. You will then be paired with a representative from LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC, who will proceed to check out and allow you to remove all of the items you purchased at the auction.
Additional Check-Out Procedures
1. Buyer is responsible for providing his own forklifts and material handling equipment to be used in the removal of Buyer's lots. Material handling equipment sold at this auction may not be used in the removal of lots unless you were the successful Buyer of said material handling equipment.
2. Small Lot Removal: LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC is not responsible for any missing or lost small lots if they have not been removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. There will be NO removal of any lots until the auction is complete.
3. It is solely the Buyer's responsibility to properly remove all fluids, oils, hazardous chemicals, etc., from machinery purchased at this auction. All oils should be properly stored in the appropriate containers (sealed drums).
4. Failure to remove all lots by the removal date results in Buyer's violation of the terms of the auction sale, providing LIQUID ASSET PARTNERS LLC with the right to exercise any options. Buyer will be solely responsible for all costs of these options.
Inspecting the Merchandise
Before the bidding process starts you'll have an opportunity to inspect each lot. Our staff will be available if you have any questions. All items sold at an auction are sold "as is" and "with all faults" so it's your responsibility to know what you are buying. Some auctions will have digital pictures available for each lot.
You may make final payments only in cash, credit card, by cashier's check, or with a personal or company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee. A letter of guarantee ensures us that your bank will guarantee your personal or company check up to specified amount. This is the most convenient way to make deposits and final payments.
Sales tax for the state in which the auction is held will be applied unless the items or purchaser are exempt. The burden of proof for exemptions is on the buyer. All sales taxes will be collected unless the buyer fills out a tax exemption form.
Picking Up Your Purchase
When you've finished bidding, return to the registration office to complete your payment. You must make payment in full to receive a bill of sale. You may pick-up your items only after the auction has been completed and when accompanied by your paid bill of sale. Remember all items must be removed immediately after the end of the auction.
Should you have any more questions please call our office or consult with our staff at the sale site. We want to make your auction experience both enjoyable and financially rewarding. We appreciate your patronage and attendance and wish you good luck.