- 2017 6,000 GPH Pasteurization System with APV S/S Frame Plate Heat Exchanger, 75 Gallon Hinged-Lid S/S Balance Tank, S/S Holding Tube, Tri-Clover Air Valves, Pumps and Controls
- 5,000 GPH Pasteurization System with APV S/S Frame Plate Heat Exchanger, 75 Gallon Hinged-Lid S/S Balance Tank, S/S Holding Tube, Tri-Clover Air Valves, Pumps and Controls
- (2) Gaulin MC-75 Homogenizers
- Westfalia MSD-200 Milk Separator with New Spare Motor
- AGC S/S Frame Plate Heat Exchanger Mounted on Portable Skid with Centrifugal Pump
- (3) Walker 2,000 Gallon Jacketed Hinged-Lid 316 S/S Mixing Tank Model PZ- 316SS
- Walker 1,500 Gallon Jacketed Hinged-Lid 316 S/S Tank with Vertical Sweep and Scrape Agitation
- Walker 500 Gallon Jacketed Hinged-Lid 316 S/S Tank with Vertical Sweep Agitation
- Scherping 3,000 Gallon 316 S/S Jacketed Buttermilk tank with Vertical Sweep Agitation
- Cherry Burrell 8,900 Gallon 316 S/S Horizontal Tank with Vertical Agitation
- (6) 6,000 Gallon Horizontal 316 S/S Jacketed Tanks with Vertical Agitation
- (2) 5,000 Gallon Horizontal 316 S/S Jacketed Tanks with Vertical Agitation
- (3) 3,000 Gallon Horizontal 316 S/S Jacketed Tanks with Vertical Agitation
- Cherry Burrell 1,500 Gallon 316 S/S Horizontal Tank with Vertical Agitation
- 2011 Evergreen Q-70 Gable Top Quart Filler with Spout-Pak Applicator
- Federal 26 Valve Gallon Filler with 6 Head Screw Capper, Model: 1241GWS/266RA693, Change Parts Include: 1/2 Gallon and Quarts
- Cherry Burrell H-5 Gable Top 1/2 Gallon Filler
Bottle, Resin and Case Handling
- (4) Cannon Versa-Caser Drop Casers with Case Inverter-Feed, change parts for Gallon, ½ Gallon and Quarts
- Cannon Bossy Cart loader with PLC controls
- Cannon Case Stacker
- (2) Cannon Hydraulic Case Destackers
- (2) 2010 Continental S/S Double-Case Washers
- Dyco Debagging Table with 36″ X 10′ Intralox Belting
- 48″ X 8′ Hydraulic Case Elevator with (2) Power Roller Feed Conveyors
- Hydraulic Case Palletizer with Cobra Stretch Wrapper
- Butler 9′ X 40′ Cone-Bottom Resin Silo
- (2) Foremost 15 HP Granulators with Resin Bin
- S/S Virgin Resin Hopper Skid Mounted Air Blowers
- (2) CIP Systems with Ecolab PLC Controls
- (2) 6′ S/S COP Troughs, each with Centrifugal Pump
- (7) Video Jet Inkjet Coders, Model: 1510
- (2) Roll-Tak 200 Labelers
- Assorted Positive Displacement and Centrifugal Pumps
- (2) Factory Cat Mini-HD Walk-Behind Electric Floor Scrubbers
- Assorted Foamers and Sanitizing Equipment
- 20′ X 12′ Portable Office with A/C, Bathroom and Exterior Stairs, Mounted on Skid
- Sullair 200 HP, 150 HP, (2) 100 HP and 75 HP Skid-Mounted Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- (2) Frick Ammonia Screw Compressors with Quantum HD PLC controls
- (5) Vilter FMC440 Ammonia Reciprocating Compressors
- ISCO 4700 Water Sampler
- (11) Yale Walk Behind 24 Volt Pallet Jacks, 6,000 – 4,000 LB Capacity
- Yale 2,500 LB Capacity Walk Behind 24 Volt Stradle Lift, 157″ Mast
- (8) 24 Volt Electric Battery Chargers
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Auctioneers Terms and Conditions
All items shall be removed by our exclusive rigger. Each item will have a rigging charge. Rigging will be invoiced by the rigger.
TERMS: For bidders located within the United States, online bidding requires a $2,500.00 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT unless otherwise approved or required by the auctioneer. BIDDERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES MAY BE REQUIRED TO POST AN ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT IN ADVANCE OF THE AUCTION.
Deposits accepted by CHECK or WIRE TRANSFER. Harry Davis & Company does NOT accept credit cards for deposit or payment.
Checks shall be made payable to and sent to Harry Davis & Company, 1725 Boulevard of the Allies, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
For Wire Transfers call (412) 765-1170 or email Joseph Joyce: JJoyce@HarryDavis.com
To insure approval as a bidder, please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the auction as possible.
INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM IS 18%.
Total purchases to be paid within 48 hours following the auction in cash, cashiers check or wired funds. All purchases must be removed within period announced by auctioneer. All descriptions are believed to be correct, but no guarantees or warranties are made by auctioneer as to accuracy of descriptions. Everything sold on an “as is, where is and with all faults” basis.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic Harry Davis and Company out of an abundance of caution has strict removal requirements for these auctions. All items have a rigging price listed. All items will be charged rigging. Rigging is to be done exclusively by L.W. Wilson to ensure limited, secure, and safe distance removal and load out. All removal is by appointment only. For your convenience you will receive one invoice from Harry Davis and Company that includes rigging costs. Buyer is responsible for shipping and must coordinate upon the riggers request. Delays in coordinating transportation may result in additional storage fees.
Click Here for Additional Terms of Sale that apply.