Separators and Decanters
- Alfa Laval Cold-Bowl Separator Model CMRPX 618HGV-74C
- 2012 Westfalia Separator Model MSA60
- 2008 Flottweg Sedicanter Model S4E-3/480
- NEW Urschel CC-D Shredder
- NEW Kusel S/S Cheese Vat Model 4MX
- 2012 Della Toffola DE Filter Model FSB2/SAL A316
- Portable Homogenizer with 17.5 HP Wagner 1,450 RPM Induction Motor
- 15 Gallon Per Hour Portable Pasteurization System
- Breddo 10 Gallon S/S Likwifier Model LDTW-10
- C.S. Bell Portable S/S Grinder Model MILPA NPSS, with 5 HP Leeson Washdown Motor
- Chalon-Megard S/S Brine Tank
- Lacausa Soybean Dehuller System with Blower and Controls
- IKA Works Mill Model P007293, Type MK0-2000/4, with 3.5 HP Reliance 3,450 RPM Motor and AC Tech MC Series Variable Frequency Drive
- Martin Vibration Systems Table Top S/S Vibratory Feeder
- Alfa Laval Scrape-Surface S/S Contherm Model 6 X 3 (300 PSI at 600 Degrees F), Mounted on S/S Base, with Fenner Hydraulic Pump
- 2015 Tetra Pak SHC S/S Spiral Holding Coil
- (2) 2017 SPX S/S Frame Plate Heat Exchangers Model XXN\X
S/S Tanks and Kettles
- Sabina Electric S/S Kettle with Scrape-Surface Agitation
- 2-Compartment Jacketed S/S Cream Tank, 1,500 Gallons Per Compartment
- (2) 35 Gallon S/S Tanks, Each Mounted on Portable S/S Base
- (2) Market Forge S/S Tilt Kettles
- NEW Baxter OV310E Series Rotary Rack Oven with Baxter MB300 Proofer
- NEW Thunderbird 520 Reversible Dough Sheeter Model TBD-500
- NEW Excalibur Food Dehydrator Model ED-2COMM, with S/S Additional Racks
- Trepko Bottling Line Including Rotary Filler & Capper Model FRL 12-LS-B-N1, Inline Labeler Model LIDA-30_WID and S/S Accumulation Table
- Terco Can Crimper
- 2012 PCM Pneumatic Filler Model CM025-00
- 2014 Safeline Mettler Toledo Metal Detector Model V4/SS/R-Series
- 2015 Ultravac Ultra Source Model Ultravac 500, Series F, Item # 90355
- 2017 Semi Automatic Carton Sealer
- Fisher Scientific Isotemp Incubator Model 537D
- National Lab ProfiCool Novus Intelligent Recirculating Chiller Model PCNO 30.03-NEF
- Thermo Revco Benchtop Freezer Model ULT185-5-A32
- Arde-Barinco High Shear Lab Mixer
- General Electric S/S Laboratory Dishwasher Model GLDT696D00SS
- Joetap Coldbrew Coffee Tap System
- Netzsch Cavity Pump Model NM021BY01L06B
- Centrifugal Pumps Mounted on S/S Carts with Speed Controllers
- Electro Freeze Ice Cream Machine
- La Marzocco Firenze 2-Head Espresso Machine, with Vacuum Pump
- True 1-Door and 2-Door S/S Reach-In Freezers and Refrigerators
- NEW Uline 275 Gallon Capacity Poly Tote
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Auctioneers Terms and Conditions
All items shall be removed by our exclusive rigger. Each item will have a rigging charge. Rigging will be invoiced by the rigger.
TERMS: For bidders located within the United States, online bidding requires a $2,500.00 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT unless otherwise approved or required by the auctioneer. BIDDERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES MAY BE REQUIRED TO POST AN ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT IN ADVANCE OF THE AUCTION.
Deposits accepted by CHECK or WIRE TRANSFER. Harry Davis & Company does NOT accept credit cards for deposit or payment.
Checks shall be made payable to and sent to Harry Davis & Company, 1725 Boulevard of the Allies, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
For Wire Transfers call (412) 765-1170 or email Joseph Joyce: JJoyce@HarryDavis.com
To insure approval as a bidder, please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the auction as possible.
INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM IS 18%.
Total purchases to be paid within 48 hours following the auction in cash, cashiers check or wired funds. All purchases must be removed within period announced by auctioneer. All descriptions are believed to be correct, but no guarantees or warranties are made by auctioneer as to accuracy of descriptions. Everything sold on an “as is, where is and with all faults” basis.
Click Here for Additional Terms of Sale that apply.