Online Only Public Auction
Bank Ordered Sale
Kornegay Fabrication & Powder Coating
Bidding Closes: September 25th @ 2:00P.M. MST
Inspection Monday September 24th 9:00 – 3:00
218 West Hampton Ave. Suite 5
Mesa, Arizona 85210
Pickup: REMOVAL IS Wednesday 9/26 - Friday 7/28 From 9-5. Extra Days Next Week Availabel For Paint Booths Only.
The first item starts to close at 2:00 pm and each lot is spaced out by 30 seconds. This Auction has a dynamic closing: if anyone places a bid (within the last 5 minutes of a particular lot) then the end of the auction will be extended another 5 minutes to allow more bidding. The auction item will end if there are no bids placed in the final 5 minutes.
C&M Rigging LLC
1821 E. Jackson Street, Suite B
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Office (602) 253-8200 – Fax (602)253-8338
Bayside Rigging & Machinery Movers
Terms of Sale Agreement
Pickup: REMOVAL IS Wednesday 9/26 - Friday 7/28 From 9-5. Extra Days Next Week Available For Paint Booths Only.
Only Cash, Wire Transfer & Bank Check Accepted. Nothing can be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Hamilton Group, LLC. NO EXCEPTIONS! Payment Due In Full: By 9/27/18 by 3:00 unless other arrangements have been made.
2. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller's agent or the owners make no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything sold "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" except as expressly made in writing. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
3. Purchaser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller its directors, officers, employees and other agents and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses, damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney`s fees and expenses and other professional fees and expenses, incurred or suffered by such person arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the Goods sold hereunder. This indemnification shall survive delivery of the Goods to Purchaser and any subsequent sale or other transfer of the Goods to a third party.
4. It is the buyer's responsibility to secure all equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. All Import, Export, Taxes, Packaging, Rigging & Transportation fees are the buyer`s responsibility. Hamilton Group, LLC will provide our customary invoice.
5. Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. If sales tax is not collected at the time of sale and is deemed needed to be paid at a later date, buyer agrees to pay all required taxes.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. All Riggers or people doing removal of large items will have to show proof of insurance.
7. Seller's agent and Seller shall have no liability to the purchaser due to non-delivery of any item for any reason other than to return to the Purchaser the monies deposited for non-delivered items.
8. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the whole of the purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneers and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover the deposit specified as liquidated damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be paid to the auctioneers by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
9. The Bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid at the auction. Therefore, he is advised to further guard and insure his items at his own discretion.
10. Items must be removed from the premises within the removal time announced at the sale. No item can, on any account, be removed before termination of the sale or before items are paid in full . Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed. If equipment is not removed within specified removal time, purchaser shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred and, if not so removed, the items shall be deemed abandoned. The auctioneers staff can not assist with the removal please bring all necessary tools and help. Some items are on in the walk-out basement, garage and storage facility
11. If any shortage exists on estimated counts, an adjustment will be made if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustment will be allowed after items are removed from the premises.
12. Technology Disclaimer: Auctioneer does not warrant that the functions, features or content contained in the website, including any third-party software, products or other materials used in connection with the website, will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
13. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the seller's agent may or may not put the lot up again at once, and resell. Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
14. The seller's agent, when acting as agent only, is not responsible for acts of its principals. The faily of the deceased is allowed to bid and the auctioneer may place bids on behalf of the estate in certain circumstances.
15. Buyer's Premium: 15.0% buyer's premium.
16. By accepting a sale listing catalog and signing this form the buyer agrees to these terms and any announced terms during the sale.