BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM ETT – 10:00 PM ET
- Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 6:30 PM ET
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All sales final. No bidder may retract a bid made during the sale for any reason.
2. Payment is due immediately upon completion of the Auction. All payments must be in the form of wire transfers, or certified funds unless other arrangements have been approved in advance of the auction. Credit Cards are subject to an additional 4% fee. Cash payments will be reported according to U.S. Federal Government Requirements.
3. All sales are "AS IS" and "Where Is". Bidder is responsible for inspections and verification of condition, authenticity, and completeness of any item purchased. No warranties or representations of any type whatsoever are made by Hahn Auctioneers, Inc. Statements printed in catalogs, brochures, online, signs, and verbal statements made by auctioneers or staff are representations made by the Seller and Hahn Auctioneers, Inc. has no obligation to verify or authenticate any such claims or representations. Any announcements made at the time of the sale supersede any earlier printed matter or statements.
4. Buyer is responsible for all risk of loss or damage immediately upon purchase of the item. All items purchased must be removed from the auction site at the buyer's expense by posted removal date. Removal DATE: 9am-4pm Eastern Thursday & Friday Dec. 5th & 6th. If not removed by that day , Hahn Auctioneers, Inc. will remove the item with all costs of moving & storage to be paid by the buyer.
5. Final bid price does not include buyer's premium or applicable taxes on each lot. Buyer is responsible to pay all city, state or other taxes due on inventory for which the buyer does not qualify as exempt. Proof of exemption is
No lots may be removed until the conclusion of the Auction, although invoices are available for payment at any time. COMPLETE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED ON SALE DAY. NO EQUIPMENT OR RELATED ITEMS MAY BE REMOVED UNTIL COMPLETE PAYMENT IN FULL IS RECEIVED.
All items are offered AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY in units of measure as announced at the time of sale. No claim will be considered for allowance, adjustment or rescission of any sale based upon the failure of the property to correspond to any particular standards or expectations of the buyer. Our catalog and other advertising material are provided for continuity of the Auction. The description in the catalog or oral opinions are provided for informational purposes only. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain, by his own means, the correctness of year and model and equipment options/accessories prior to bidding.
Persons attending are notified that an Auction Site is a potentially dangerous place. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises.