Auction Date & Time: lots start closing on Wednesday, August 10th at 10:00 am ET
Location: 633 Bd Roland-Godard, St-Jerome, Quebec
18% Buyers Premium applies on all online purchases. Plus applicable taxes.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Office: 253-858-6777 Toll Free: 866-597-2437
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
NOTICE: All bidders and others persons attending this sale acknowledge that they have read and have full knowledge of the terms & conditions and agree to be bound thereby.
- IDENTIFICATION – All purchasers are required to give full name and address.
- DEPOSIT – Each purchaser will be required to make a deposit in cash or by certified check of 25% of the bid on each lot purchased. In default of such deposit, the lot may be put up again immediately and resold.
- TIME OF PAYMENT – All bills must be paid in full by September 23th by 1 pm.
- REMOVAL – All purchases must be removed not later than September 30th by 5 pm. No lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removed within the time aforesaid.
- MANNER OF PAYMENT – All certified checks for deposits and balances due shall be payable to the order of CONTINENTAL AUCTIONEERs’. All bills must be paid to representatives of the auctioneer at the plant unless otherwise announced. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid within the time fixed and before removal of any of the goods.
- CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD – The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale will be set nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction allowed on damaged articles, all goods being exposed for public exhibition, and sold ‘as is’ and without premises.
- CLAIMS – No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY – Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser or any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
- COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE – In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all moneys received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
- RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY – Persons attending during inspection, sale or removal of goods, assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
- ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE – The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from this sale any of the items listed or to sell at this sale items not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever in the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all property listed, in bulk.
- DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS – If any dispute arises between two or more bidder, the auctioneer may decide, or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be the final and absolute one.
- RESERVE – The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- RECORDS – The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and/or bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- AGENCY – The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not principal for the acts of its principals.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions will be announced prior to the auction.