In order to be APPROVED for Bidding, please click on the link below to download the Credit Card Deposit Form. Please email the completed form back to email@example.com
Credit Card Authorization Form
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone, email or LiveChat
- Available Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 12:00am ET.
- Email: Support@bidspotter.com
- Office: 253-858-6777 Extension 0
Frequently Asked Questions
TERMS & CONDITIONS For On-Line Bidder
Subject to additions and deletions prior to the sale and at the time of the auction. Any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) Auction to be conducted in English & in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
2) Bidder must provide a valid credit card number to register. If the bidder does not have a valid credit card, a wire transfer of $1,000 (CAD) may be made. Wire transfers will take a few business days to process, so register in advance. Century Services Inc. reserve the right to accept or reject Bidder`s registrations, and those with incomplete information and invalid credit card information. To avoid delays in the registration approval process, please double check all information including credit card info, expiry dates, and name of card holder.
3) Century Services Inc. accepts the following methods of payment: Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Certified Check, Bank Draft, and Wire Transfer.
4) Each successful online bidder will receive confirmation at the beginning of the next business day either by phone or by e-mail. All purchases must be paid in full within 24 hours of the sale or on TBD, and prior to the removal of any item(s).
5) All articles purchased shall be removed no later than TBD. Purchaser is responsible for all removal, shipping and related costs. No exceptions.
6) A 16% buyer`s premium will apply on all purchases made by internet bidding.
7) Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction.
8) All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no warranties expressed or implied. Century Services Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen items, or anything left behind after the removal deadline.
9) Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids, and to resolve any disputes or discrepancies at its discretion. Auctioneers` decision shall be final.
Wire Transfer Details:
our company name and address as follows must appear:
#310, 318-11 avenue SE
Swift # NOSCCATT
Bank of Nova Scotia
PO Box 53069 Marlborough CRO