PUBLIC ONLINE AUCTION
COAL FIRED POWER PLANT
DICKERSON GENERATING STATION
ONLINE AUCTION STARTS CLOSING: TUESDAY, APRIL 13 AT 11:00 AM EDT
INSPECTION: MONDAY, APRIL 12 FROM 9:00 AM TO 3:00 PM EDT
LOCATION: 21200 MARTINSBURG ROAD, DICKERSON, MD 20842
MACHINE SHOP & METAL FABRICATION SHOP, WELDERS,
VIDMAR CABINETS, POWER TOOLS, AIR COMPRESSORS & TANKS, PALLET RACKING, FACILITY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT, TOOLING & RELATED ITEMS
TERMS: WIRE TRANSFER OR DIRECT CASH DEPOSIT TO CHASE BANK ONLY. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN 3 PM EDT ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14.
COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS: DUE TO THE COVID-19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC, MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO THE FACILITY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
SPECIAL PROCEDURE FOR INSPECTION: EVERYONE WILL BE ESCORTED IN & OUT OF THE FACILITY AND THIS WILL BE HANDLED IN GROUPS EVERY 30 MINUTES. HARD HATS AND SAFETY GLASSES ARE REQUIRED.
REMOVAL: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MAY 14. NO EXCEPTIONS. PREPPING, LOADING & TRUCKING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
AIR COMPRESSORS & TANKS
MATEI SYSTEM TO INCLUDE (2) 2009 MATTEI ERC 511L AIR COMPRESSORS MODEL M86E S/N DDGBOW-2009 AND FAHVBT2009 AND STAND GARDNER DENVER MODEL RNC50A1 COMPRESSED AIR DRYER S/N RG0J25B01A2NB09023 RATED AT 50 SCFM
2008 QUINCY MODEL QSI-1000 SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR S/N BU0810240063 RATED AT 300 HP, POWER SYNC, APPROX. 25969 HOURS
2008 QUINCY MODEL QSI-1000 SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR S/N BU0810240068 RATED AT 300 HP, POWER SYNC, APPROX. 24015 HOURS
2002 ATLAS COPCO MODEL GA200W 268 HP SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR S/N AIF.078662
2003 INGERSOL RAND MODEL SSR-XF125 SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR S/N F38853U03294, 125 HP, DIGITAL READOUTS
(5) AIR RECEIVING TANKS 6’ X 16’ TALL
(2) SULLAIR 40 HP SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSORS
2003 INGERSOLL RAND MODEL SSR-EP125 SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR S/N F38712U03122 RATED AT 125 HP, DIGITAL READOUTS
2003 INGERSOLL RAND MODEL SSR-EP125 SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR S/N F38712U03125 RATED AT 125 HP, DIGITAL READOUTS
2008 INGERSOLL RAND MODEL SSR-EPE350-2S SCREW TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR S/N EE2797U08137 RATED AT 350 HP (NO MOTOR)
(2) AIRTEK HEATLESS DESICCANT AIR DRYERS, MODEL TW 250, S/N TYO3284-08D RATED AT 150 SCFM AND AIR RECEIVER 3’ X 8’ TALL
2001 SAHARA MODEL T-125 AIR DRYER S/N 39881 WITH 3’ X 8’ AIR RECEIVER INSIDE
2002 SAHARA MODEL T-125 AIR DRYER WITH 3’ X 8’ AIR RECEIVER OUTSIDE
2001 HAMON RESEARCH-COTTRELL 10 COMPARTMENT LOW PRESSURE/HIGH AIR PULSE FABRIC FILTER DUST COLLECTOR PROJECT # 10639-100, RATED AT 1,009,200 ACFM, 300 DEGREE INLET, EACH COMPARTMENT WITH 824 OBLONG 21/2” X 6” X 26’10” BAGS, TRANSPORTER AND CONTROLS, MMC PANEL WITH DISCONNECTS
(3) ROOTS MODEL 616 RAH BLOWER S/N 1711957673 AND APPROX.
125 HP MOTORS
(2) AMERICAN SIZE 427 TYPE VS CLASS 5 BLOWERS, S/N’S 78-427-5H-32 & 78-427-5H-33, 1200 RPM, GE MODEL 5K851281A4, 4500 HP MOTOR S/N’S EN8406967 & EN8406988 1185 RPM, 4000 VOLT
HYDRATED LIME SYSTEM TO INCLUDE 14’ DIAMETER X APPROX. 55’ TALL SILO RATED TO HOLD 50 TONS OF LIME WITH TRUCK FEED AND (2) LIME DAY HOPPERS EACH WITH CARDINAL SCALE AND CAROLINA AIR CONVEYORS MODEL 6”RVC S/N 57350 AND 57341, AND MODEL 8”BSC S/N 57338 AND 57350, 3” OUTLET
(2) 2009 MUNTERS MODEL HCD-600-EA SFP DESICCANT DEHUMIDIFIER S/N’S 3926, 3927 (2) 2009 GARDNER DENVER SUTORBILT MODEL GACMDRA BLOWERS, S/N’S S302358 & S302132 WITH 20 HP MOTOR
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT
MONARCH 2516-24” X 192” ENGINE LATHE S/N 43891, 34” SWING, 20” 4 JAW CHUCK, THREADING, CROSS SLIDE, TAIL STOCK, 2- STEADY RESTS, SPARE 20” 3 JAW CHUCK
MONARCH 13” X 102” ENGINE LATHE S/N 43890, 15 ½” SWING, 10” 3 JAW CHUCK, THREADING, CROSS SLIDE, TAIL STOCK, ACURITE 2 AXIS DIGITAL READOUT, STEADY REST, SPARE 12” 4 JAW CHUCK
2006 KALAMAZOO MODEL MS1318SA 3 HP SAW, FEED ROLLER CONVEYOR, S/N SH951687
CLAUSING COLCHESTER MODEL 600, 10” X 4’ RADIAL ARM DRILL, TILTING BOX TABLE
DOALL 2 HP VERTICAL MILLING MACHINE, ACURITE 3 AXIS DIGITAL READOUT, POWER FEED, VARIABLE SPEEDS
DOALL MODEL 3613-1 36” VERTICAL BAND SAW, S/N 440-86212, BLADE WELDER AND GRINDER
DAKE MODEL 942503 SHOP PRESS, S/N 186963 48” OPENING,
MODEL MK 101 CHOP SAW
DAYTON 20” DRILL PRESS
DAKE #3A-1 ARBOR PRESS WALKER TURNER MODEL 1200 DRILL
RIDGID MODEL 1224 POWER PIPE THREADER, S/N B12754 H96
(2) RECO INDUCTION BEARING HEATERS, 220 VOLT
2010 KAYDON PORTABLE OIL/WATER SEPARATOR, S/N 650015
KURT MACHINE VISES, 12” ROTARY TABLE, DRILLS, REAMERS & RELATED ITEMS
JIBS & HOISTS
DUFF LYNX 2 TON ELECTRIC HOIST WITH PENDENT CONTROLS
COFFING 5 TON ELECTRIC HOIST WITH PENDENT CONTROLS ON MONORAIL
YALE 2 TON ELECTRIC HOIST WITH PENDENT CONTROLS AND WALL JIB
SCOTCHMAN MODEL F18510-30M IRON WORKER, 85 TON, 5 HP, S/N 1017M1105
MILLER WELDER WITH TIG RUNNER
MILLER XMT 350 MPA WELDER
THERMADYNE MODEL LM-300 WELDER
MILLER MODEL XMT 304 CC/CV WELDER
MILLER MODEL XMT 456 CC/CV WELDER
THERMAL DYNAMICS PAKMASTER 100 XL PLUS
(30) PORTABLE VIDMAR TYPE CABINETS, 18 DRAWER VIDMAR TYPE CABINET, 15 DRAWER VIDMAR TYPE CABINETS, (4) 13 DRAWER VIDMAR TYPE CABINETS,
(2) 9 DRAWER VIDMAR TYPE CABINETS, SHELVING, SAFETY EQUIPMENT, CHAINS, HOISTS, HARDWARE, GENERAC GP7500E PORTABLE GENERATOR, STRONG HOLD CABINETS, LADDERS, PALLET RACKING, AIR AND ELECTRIC TOOLS, PORTABLE OFFICE, PALLET JACKS, HOLDING AND STORAGE TANKS, PUMPS AND MOTORS, POWER TRANSFORMERS, BELT CONVEYORS AND HOPPERS, (12) COAL PULVERIZERS WITH BRASS BULL GEARS, PORTABLE SAND BLASTER, (4) 2009 TOSHIBA MODEL T300 600 HP VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVES, SWITCHGEAR, COMPLETE ENCLOSURE BUILDING, HEAT PUMPS & RELATED ITEMS
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
UNITED ASSET SALES
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
THIS AUCTION WILL BE CONDUCTED PER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW PLUS ANY OTHER PROVISIONS ADDED BY UNITED ASSET SALES (AUCTIONEER) AT ANYTIME OR AS POSTED ON WWW.UNITEDASSETSALES.COM
1. Registration: United Asset Sales, at its sole discretion, may deny registration to any person or entity.
2. Any and all announcements made by the Auctioneer on the day of the auction sale shall supersede any other written or oral information previously distributed.
3. Auctioneer and seller make no representations, warranties, promises, covenants or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to defects in or the completeness or accuracy of the description in any advertising of any item(s) being auctioned and is not responsible for any advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies of any kind. All items are sold on an AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS BASIS WITHOUT EXCEPTION and WITH REMOVAL AT BUYERS SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. THE AUCTIONEER AND SELLER MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, COVENANTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, CAPABILITY, FUNCTION, PERFORMANCE, VALUE OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) BEING AUCTIONED OR ITS (THEIR) SUITABILITY FOR ANY USE. THE AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The undersigned hereby waives, releases, remises, acquits and forever discharges the Auctioneer and seller, and their respective employees, agents, or any other person acting on behalf of the Auctioneer and seller, of
and from, and shall indemnify and hold the auctioneer and seller, and their respective employees, agents, or other persons acting on behalf of the Auctioneer and seller from and against any claims, actions, causes of action, demands, rights, damages, costs, expenses or compensation whatsoever, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, which the undersigned now has or which may arise in the future on the account of or in any way growing out of or connected with any defects, latent or otherwise, or the physical condition of any item(s) purchased or any law or regulation applicable thereto. The undersigned pecifically waives the provisions of California Civil Code section 1542, which provides: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
4. The Auctioneer and seller encourage the undersigned to avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspections prior to bidding and/or purchasing. The undersigned hereby acknowledges that he/she/they has/have inspected or voluntarily waived said inspection of all of the items upon which he/she/they will be bidding and/or does purchase. Auction sales are subject to cancellation and items are subject to prior sale. The seller’s secured creditors must confirm all sales. The Auctioneer and seller reserve the right to augment this auction with items from additional sellers. These items may be interspersed and not specially identified throughout the auction sale.
5. The Auctioneer shall regulate all matters relating to the conduct of the auction and the Auctioneer’s decisions shall be final and binding on all bidders. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group, regroup, reduce, add to or delete lots as well as accept or reject any or all bids at the Auctioneer's sole discretion. The Auctioneer also reserves the right to offer any or all of the items in bulk at any time during the auction at the Auctioneer’s sole discretion. The Auctioneer shall determine the bidding increments and the Auctioneer and/or seller may bid on any item(s) to protect its financial interest or indebtedness at its sole discretion. Some items may be auctioned with reserve, subject to the seller’s right of confirmation. Immediately upon the fall of the hammer and after the Auctioneer has declared the undersigned to be the purchaser, all items comprising of the lot become the sole and absolute responsibility of the undersigned and the undersigned shall thereupon and thereafter assume all risk of loss (including, but not restricted to loss by way of theft or damage) and liability relating to such items. The undersigned is advised to pre-arrange insurance coverage for its purchases. Title to and possession of the lot shall not pass to the undersigned until the Auctioneer has received payment for all lots duly purchased in full. PLEASE NOTE: ON-SITE BIDDERS and INTERNET BIDDERS will be charged a Buyer's Premium. Please check each sale for the Premium to be charged.
6. On the day of the auction (unless otherwise announced) all purchases must be paid in full (No exceptions) by cash, cashier’s check, check with a bank letter of guarantee or bank wire made payable to the Auctioneer. Credit cards are not accepted. A fee will be charged by the auctioneer for wire transfers. Personal and company checks will be accepted at the Auctioneer’s sole discretion, only if accompanied by a letter of guarantee by payer’s bank guaranteeing unqualified payment to Auctioneer for the total amount of purchase. Auctioneer must approve all payment methods in its sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine, in the sole judgment of the Auctioneer, the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guaranty. Wire transfer information, for payments to the Auctioneer, will be provided, upon request. If for any reason the undersigned fails to pay the purchase price within the time limit set forth in the catalog or announced by the Auctioneer at the sale and/or fails to remove 100% of its purchases on or before the date and time announced by the Auctioneer prior to bidding during the opening announcements, and/or fails to comply with any other conditions or term of sale, such item(s) will be considered abandoned and the Auctioneer may resell at public or private sale without further notice, or otherwise dispose of any and all of such items and the undersigned hereby agrees to pay any deficiency and all removal and other costs relating to such resale together with all charges, legal fees, interest and expenses in connection with such sale or disposition, plus a $500.00 per diem fee per item until such item(s) is (are) removed. The undersigned further agrees that the Auctioneer and/or seller may retain all monies received pursuant to any such resale and apply such monies to any such deficiency without further notice. No claim will be considered for allowance or rescission of any sales based upon failure of the property to correspond with any standard expected. Note to Internet Bidders: Final payment information will be provided in a separate invoice within 48 hours following the auction. Payment must be received in full within 24 hours of receipt of invoice.
7. The buyer's premium will be added to the purchase price and all taxable auction items will be taxed inclusive of this amount. The undersigned shall provide proof, satisfactory to the Auctioneer, of their entitlement to claim exemption from sales tax. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer, the buyer shall pay all taxes. The Auctioneer or seller will not be responsible for any penalties regarding registration fees or smog certificates related to motor vehicles. Certain vehicles as announced and/or noted on buyers invoice will be sold “AS IS” with a Bill of Sale only, excluding a Department of Motor Vehicles Title or Pink Slip.
8. The Auctioneer or seller shall in no event be liable to the purchaser for non-delivery of any item(s) for any reason except for the return to the buyer of the deposit or other sums paid for such non delivered items. This non-delivery period extends from the fall of the hammer until the time allotted for the removal process to be concluded. In no event will the Auctioneer's or seller's liability to the undersigned exceed the amount actually paid by the undersigned. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE AUCTIONEER AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
9. Bidder’s paddles are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the paddle will be the responsibility of the registered bidder. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final! No refunds, returns, credits or exchanges! NO EXCEPTIONS!
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any person from the auction site and refuse that individual's bid or proxy bid. In the event of such removal, any outstanding deposit will be immediately returned. All Buyers Acknowledge and Accept the Terms and Conditions of the Auction Sale printed in this Catalog and Listed on WWW.UNITEDASSETSALES.COM
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!