Auction Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 with Lots closing at 11 am
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 14th at 11:00 AM CST
1114 CARTER RD in OWENSBORO, KY
Directions: From US-60 W / Wendell H Ford Expy, take Exit 11 & go East on KY-81 N/W Parrish Ave, continue past Moonlight BBQ to Left on Carter Rd.
METAL WORKING TOOLS & EQUIP, BOBCAT T-190 SKID STEER, ‘06 F250 PICK-UP TRUCK, TRAILERS, & MORE INCL ANVILS & BLACKSMITH ITEMS!
Yellow Banks Ironworks is liquidating surplus equipment. Please mark this nice auction on your calendar today. It will offer something for everyone from the professional ironworker, the weekend blacksmith, or just someone needing additional tools for their garage!
PREVIEW: You may come preview the items Tues NOV 13th 4-6 PM or view hundreds of pictures online.
10% Buyers Premium applies on all online purchases.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
This auction is subject to a $500 Pre-Authorization Deposit.
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
• 15% Buyers Premium will added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. All Indiana residents will be charged 7% sales tax on items purchased unless a sales tax exemption certificate is provided to Sohn & Associates, Ltd.
• Winning bidder must contact the auction company within 48hrs of the completion of the auction to verify payment method. Payment is to be received within 5 business days. Payment may be made in the form of credit card, cashier’s check, check, or wire transfer. Auction Company reserves the right to authorize the bidder’s credit card on file for purchases in excess of $500.
• All wire payments are subject to a $25 wire transfer fee.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Sohn & Associates, Ltd. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. The winning bidder on large items needs to bring help and equipment to load the item(s).
• All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all units are sold as-is, where-issubject to all liens, claims, and encumbrances and without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
• Sohn & Associates, Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any missing or incorrect listing information. All information is gathered from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Item descriptions and listings are subject to be changed, updated, or cancelled at any time without notice. All bidders agree that his or her own decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the items. “ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO RETURNS/REFUNDS”
• This auction features a staggered closing in addition to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 10:00 receives a bid at 9:59, the close time will automatically extend 10:04. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame.
- Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to bid items on behalf of the buyer or the seller.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Sohn & Associates, Ltd. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at the end of the auction. Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date/dates. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sohn & Associates, Ltd. and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Sohn & Associates, Ltd. reserves the right to reject the bidder’s registration if there is any question as to the person’s credentials.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder may be black listed/blocked from bidding on any future Sohn & Associates, Ltd. auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of the Sohn & Associates, Ltd.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Sohn & Associates, Ltd. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a late fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month will be added to any unpaid balance due Sohn & Associates, Ltd. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Sohn & Associates, Ltd. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Sohn & Associates, Ltd. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect to any purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Sohn & Associates, Ltd., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
• Any dispute between Sohn & Associates, Ltd., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.