ONLINE ONLY - Surplus To The Ongoing Operations Of Amerimax Fabricated Products
SALE DATE: Thursday, September 24th, 2020 - bids start closing at 10:00am E.S.T.
INSPECTION DATES: Wednesday, September 16 & Thursday September 17th, 2020 - 9:00am - 4:00pm E.S.T. or by appointment: Please contact Tristan Patrona 248-496-5176.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED NO LATER THAN Friday October 9th, 2020 close of business
ALL ITEMS REMAINING AFTER October 9th, 2020 close of business will be considered abandoned.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
1. All Bidders and attendees of this auction sale agree that they have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction sale.
2. All Bidders are requested to give their full company name, address, phone number, email address and contact name.
3. All bidders attending the inspection days are required to wear a face masks and will be screened for temperature. If the attendee has an above normal temperature they will not be allowed to enter the facility. Bidders will have to sign an indemnification waiver when entering the auction site. All bidders must be properly dressed, no open toes shoes and one under 12 years of age will be permitted on site.
4. Each Bidder outside the United States is required to provide a deposit of 25% by certified check or wire transfer; accompanied with a Letter of Guarantee by their bank 24 Hours prior to biding. No personal or company checks will be accepted.
5. A Buyers Premium of 16% will be charged at this sale. A 6% Sales Tax will be added to the buyer’s bill where applicable. If the Buyer claims exemption they must supply the Buyer’s sales tax license. HST will be charged when applicapable. Buyer responsible for all customs paperwork.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group and sub-divide lots. The Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any items from the sale at anytime without prior notice.
7. All items must be payed for in full prior removal and/or by Monday September 28, 2020, two business days after the close of the auction. NO ONSITE PAYMENTS OR CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
8. No items will be removed the day of the auction sale. Removal schedule by appointment only. This location no longer has staff onsite.
9. All items to be removed by 3pm on Friday October 9, 2020.
10. Abandonment - Items remaining onsite after Friday October 9th, 2020, end of business day will be considered abandoned unless arrangements have been made with auctioneer. The Buyer shall be liable for all expenses for the removal of abandoned items. Any funds deposited will be retained by the auctioneer as liquidated damages without notice being given.
11. The Auctioneer or Owner makes no warranties as to descriptions or usefulness of the items purchased. The Buyer accepts all faults and all items are bought “As Is, Where Is” and with all faults and no Warranties of Marketability or Use.
12. Disputes: Any disputes between purchasers will be decided by the Auctioneer whose decision will be final.
13. Removal by a Third Party: All removal must be scheduled. This location is no longer in operation and their is no staff onsite. The Buyer must issue a release to the third party with a copy to the Auctioneer. All Rigging companies must have proper insurance on file with the Auctioneer prior to removal or entry into the building
14. Riggers: Riggers must provide the Auctioneer a copy of their insurance covering workman's compensation and liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 prior to removal. Press Bid Auction, LLC and Amerimax Fabiricated Products must be named on the policy as co-insurer. All areas where a machine is removed must be left clean and orderly.
15. No power equipment will be allowed onsite without a certificate of insurance covering workman’s compensation and liability in the amount of $1,000,000 or more provided to the Auctioneer.
16. Claims: No claims will be allowed after the removal of said items from the auction site.
All Payments to be made to:
1955 Hilton Road
Ferndale, MI 48220
WIRE TRANSFER INFO:
Wire Funds To:
5151 CORPORATE DR
TROY MI 48098
Routing No: 272471852
Account No: 117683244
SWIFT Code: WFBIUS6S
FOREIGN BANKS Please use the following:
International SWIFT Code - FLGSUS33