IP/PATENTS/TRADEMARKS - TO QUALIFY, PLEASE CONTACT PCOTTO@PESCO.com
AQUABOTIX TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
The assets of Aquabotix Technology Corporation that are to be sold are described below.
A Purchaser must bid on all the assets together. If you would like an item separated, please contact the auctioneer’s office.
All of the Debtor’s bankruptcy estate’s right, title, and interest in and to:
1. The registered trademark "Aquabotix" having a trademark registration number of 4278411. This trademark is more particularly described as Underwater viewing systems, comprised of a video camera and lights for surveying and locating underwater objects, all sold as a unit.
2. The registered trademark “Endura” having a trademark registration number of 5143037. This tradename is more particularly described as Remotely operated motorized underwater vehicles containing a video camera and lights for surveying and locating underwater objects.
3. The issued provisional patent being number 10,557,777 with a serial number of 15/882,411 and issued February 11, 2020. Patent more particularly described as Liquid Sampling Container for a Remotely Operated Vehicle.
4. The issued provisional patent being numbered 10,061,320 with a serial number of 15/814,096 and issued November 15, 2017. Patent more particularly described as Remotely Operated Vehicle Camera Apparatus.
5. The issued design patent being numbered USD677211S1 with a serial number of US29/416,303. Design patent more particularly described as a remotely operated underwater vehicle.
6. The rights to (6) expired provisional patent applications. The serial numbers for these expired applications are as follows:
62/457,029 Filed February 2017
62/456,984 Filed February 2017
62/627,943 Filed February 2017
62/456,952 Filed February 2017
62/627,951 Filed February 2018
62/447,666 Filed January 2017
**NO DESIGNS OR DRAWINGS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS OFFERING**
Transfer of IP is done by Bill of Sale or such other transfer documentation as the successful buyer may reasonably request and prepare at its’ expense. If you need patent attorney recommendation, please email email@example.com
BUYER SHALL DO HIS/HER OWN DUE DILLEGENCE IN REGARDS TO THIS AUCTION PACKAGE. THE SALE OF ASSETS WILL BE SOLD WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OR GUARANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY CONCERNING TITLE, QUALITY,
QUANTITY, DURABILITY, CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR ANY PURPOSE, FREEDOM TO OPERATE, DEPENDENT
TECHNOLOGY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, VALIDITY OR ANY OTHER
ASPECT OF THE SAME. THE SALE ASSETS WILL BE SOLD "AS IS" AND
"WHERE IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND ALL
WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF
LAW, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE TRUSTEE ASSUMES NO
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONDITION OR POTENTIAL (OR LACK
THEREOF) OF THE SALE ASSETS. TRUSTEE SHALL HAVE NO
LIABILITY WHATSOEVER CONCERNING THE SALE ASSETS,
INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF
LIABILITY OR CAUSE OF ACTION, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRUSTEE BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL,
EXEMPLARY, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY WITH
RESPECT TO THE SALE ASSETS, EVEN IF TRUSTEE HAS BEEN ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.