THIS AUCTION REQUIRES A $200 PRE-AUTHORIZATION IN ORDER TO BID: ALL BIDDERS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM STANLEY J. PAINE AUCTIONEERS WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-AUTH.
Auction Date & Time: lots start closing on Monday, November 29th at 10:00 am ET
Location: 557 Highland Avenue, Needham, MA
INSPECTION WILL BE MONDAY AND TUESDAY NOV. 22 & NOV. 23, 9AM-3PM OR BY APPOINTMENT.
CONTACT AUCTIONEER’S OFFICE
STAN PAINE 617-731-4455 OR ELLEN CURRAN 508-468-8256.
EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
BUILDING COMING DOWN FOR NEW DEVELOPMENT
DON’T MISS THIS SALE! EVERYTHING GOES
REMOVAL: THURSDAY Dec. 2- SUNDAY Dec. 5, 9AM-3PM
(2) Rotary 9,000 lb. 2 Post Lifts, (24) Rotary 10,000 lb. 2 Post Lifts, (2) Forward 10,000 lb. 2 Post Lifts, Rotary 15,000 lb. 2 Post Lifts, BenPak 2 Post 15,000 lb. Lifts, (2) Rotary 18,000 lb. 2 Post Lifts, (2) Benwill 4 Post 28,000 lb. Lifts, Hunter R811 Alignment System, (2) Hunter GSP 9700 Wheel Balancers, Hunter TCX 500 Tire Machine, Hunter Brake Lathe, OTC 25 Ton Shop Press, Hunter WA240 HawkEye Alignment Machine & Hunter 9,000 lb. Rack, Hunter GSP 9700 Road Force Touch Wheel Balancer, Robinair A/C Machine, Century 200 MIG Wire Feed Welder, Road Force GSP 9700 Wheel Balancer, Hunter TCX515 Tire Machine, Cornwell 1,000lb Transmission Jack, OTC 25 Ton Frame Machine, Floor Jacks, Snowblowers, Air Compressors, Wynn’s Power Flush Machine, Kent-Moore Strut Spring Compressors, Gear Wrench Brake Bleeder, Oil Tanks, Pallet Jack Trucks, Computers, Printers, Service Counters, Showroom Display Racks, Shop Lights, Garage Doors - Various Sizes, Key Cabinets, Car Pusher, Tire Racks, Benches, Air Reels, Jack Stands
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Deposit: A $200 registration deposit by Visa/MC or Discover is required prior to bidding and will be authorized on your credit card. This $200.00 deposit is not a charge, only an authorization hold; if you decide not to make any bids during this auction, or if none of your bids are successful, the Auctioneer will release the hold within 48 hours following the auction.
IF BIDDING ONLINE, USE THE "MAX BID" FEATURE TO BID FOR YOU, SO YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONTINUOUSLY MONITOR THE SALE.
All Goods Sold "AS IS". All Sales Final. Immediate Removal.
1. 20% Buyer's Premium Will Apply On All Purchases. Cash, Wire Transfer. 3% SURCHARGE FOR ALL CREDIT CARDS.
Our terms supersede credit card terms. No chargebacks. We will release funds within 72 hours of auction close.
A $200 Credit Card Deposit by Visa, MasterCard orDiscover is required prior to bidding online. Final payment to be made by cash or wire transfer. This $200 deposit is not a charge, only an authorization hold; if you decide not to make any bids during this auction, or if none of your bids are successful, the Auctioneer will not take any money from your account, and the authorization hold on your $200 will be lifted within 72 hours after the completion of the auction.
IMPORTANCE OF TERMS<br>
1. 20% Buyer's Premium Will Apply On All Purchases. Cash, Wire Transfer. 3% SURCHARGE FOR ALL CREDIT CARDS.
Our terms supersede credit card terms. No chargebacks. We will release funds within 72 hours of auction close.This is a NO reserve auction.
2. All property is sold "as is," and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
3. The highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid or refuse to acknowledge any bidder. Any bidder that plans on spending in excess of $100,000 should make arrangements with the accounting department at least five (5) days in advance of the sale, as a deposit may be required to participate.
4. All merchandise purchased must be paid for and removed not later than the date specified in the Auction Catalogue and/or announced at the sale. Stanley J. Paine Co., Inc., reserves the right to automatically charge payment card on file for any and all outstanding invoices not paid within 48 hours after the close of the auction. No Lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Paine may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly interest charge of 1.5% of the purchase price of any lot or item lot not paid for within thirty-five (35) days of the date of sale.
Paine shall have no liability for any damage or loss to property left on its premises for more than seven (7) days from the date of sale. If any property has not been removed within seven (7) days from the date of sale, at the option of Paine (a) Paine may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly storage charge of 1.5% of the purchase price of any lot or portion of a lot not removed within the three days, and/or (b) Paine may place the merchandise in a subsequent auction, without Reserve, to be sold to the highest bidder, and after deducting the standard commission and any additional charges that may apply, remit the proceeds to the purchaser.
5. Paine accepts Cash 20% Buyers Premium, 3% SURCHARGE FOR ALL CREDIT CARDS. Wire Transfer of funds. Please contact Accounting for additional payment methods.
6. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, Paine may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has breached any of its obligations, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
7. In no event will the liability of Paine or Tedesco Auctions to any purchaser with respect to any item exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
8. Removal shall be at the expense, risk, and liability of the successful Bidder. Purchases will be released only on presentation of paid invoice. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for Lots not removed within the time allowed, but Auctioneer shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the successful Bidder any article purchased, but not paid for and removed within the time required.
Shipping and rigging is the responsibility of the purchaser. Upon request, our staff will provide the list of shippers who deliver to destinations within the United States and overseas. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the U.S., such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots. <
9. All purchases are subject to the Massachusetts 6.25% sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a Massachusetts sales tax exemption number. All purchases picked up in Massachusetts are viewed as taxable by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If you will be picking up in Massachusetts, you must register with the Commonwealth at MassTaxConnect (https://www.mass.gov/how-to/register-your-business-with-masstaxconnect) and supply us with your completed Massachusetts Resale Certificate. The state of Massachusetts does not recognize resale certificates from other states. If you plan to use an MC/DOT carrier to ship out-of-state (other than to FL, NY, MA or ME) or out of the country, your purchase is tax-exempt.
10. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms printed within, posted, and announced at the time of sale whether bidding in person, through a representative, by phone, by Internet, or other absentee bid.
12. Paine and its consignors make no warranty or representation, express or implied, that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Paine expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this catalog. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Paine relating to a lot, including the contents of this catalog, is, and shall remain at all times, the property of Paine and shall not be used by the purchaser, nor by anyone else, without our prior written consent. <br>
13. These conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (excluding the laws applicable to conflicts or choice of law). The buyer/bidder agrees that any suit for the enforcement of this agreement may be brought, and any action against Paine in connection with the transactions contemplated by this agreement shall be brought, in the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any federal court sitting therein. The bidder/buyer consents to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives objections that it may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such suit.
14. (a) Paine offers internet services as a convenience to our clients, but Paine will not be responsible to you for errors or failures to execute bids placed on the internet or on your mobile device, including, without limitation, errors or failures caused by: (i) any loss of connection to the online-only auction; (ii) a breakdown or problems with the online bidding software; and/or (iii) a breakdown or problems with any internet connection, computer, mobile device or system. Execution of on-line and mobile internet bids is a free service and Paine does not accept liability for failing to access the bidding site or to execute an online or mobile internet bid or for errors or omissions in connection with this activity (b) Neither the seller nor Paine (nor any of their officers, employees or agents) is responsible for the correctness of any statement of whatever kind concerning any lot, whether written or oral, nor for any other errors or omissions in description or for any faults or defects in any lot. Except as stated below, neither the seller, Paine nor any of its officers, employees or agents, give any representation, warranty or guarantee or assume any liability of any kind in respect of any lot with regard to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, description, size, quality, condition, attribution, authenticity, rarity, importance, medium, provenance, exhibition, history, literature or historical relevance. Except as required by local law any warranty of any kind whatsoever is excluded by this paragraph. (c) Neither the seller nor Paine (nor any of their officers, employees or agents) is responsible for any loss caused by or resulting from confiscation of a shipment of purchased property to any state or foreign country or risks of restricted transportation by government or public authority. (d) In addition to the other rights of cancellation contained in this agreement, Paine can cancel a sale of a lot if we reasonably believe that completing the transaction is or may be unlawful or that the sale places us or the seller under any liability to anyone else or may damage our reputation.
15. The rights and obligations of the parties with respect to these Conditions of Sale, the conduct of the auction and any matters connected with any of the foregoing shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the auction is held. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer shall be deemed to have submitted, for the benefit of Paine, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that country, state, county or province, and (if applicable) of the federal courts sitting in such state.