Outstanding Industrial Metal & Wood Working Machinery and Tooling Auction for Moses B Glick LLC
Friday December 9, 2022, at 9:00am
Location: 16 Breezy Park Drive Fleetwood PA 19522
Items to include:
Di-Acro 48” Hydra Power Press Brake, Chicago 30-45 Ton 6’ Press Brake, National 52” Metal shear, MSC Series 8545 Lathe, Lodge & Shipley 20" Lathe, Carlton Radial Arm Drill Press, Oster 784 Pipe & Bolt Threader, Marvel Series 8 Band Saw, Pearson Metal Shear 1/2” x 12', Press brake dies, Donaldson Torit Dust Collector, 3 Ingersoll Rand Rotary Screw Air Compressors, Electric Chain Hoists, Contrx 16’ Gantry Crane & Jet 2 Ton Chain, Harrington 2 Ton Hoist & 12’x20’ Gorbel Rail, Denray Downdraft Table, Diversitech Downdraft Table, Miller Welders, Drill presses, E-Z Cut MK10 Carpet Cutter/Winder Table, LVD PPC 200/30 Press Brake 10' x 200 Ton, Enerpac 200 Ton Shop Press, Hydraulic Power Units, Rowe 20030-DSJ Coil Reel, C4-30 Straightener, BGY-20-15 Coil Car, & Servo Feeder, Holz-Her 1265 Supercut Panel Saw, Hem 24" x 24" Horizontal Band Saw, Gerber Sabre 408 CNC Router, Lathes, Mills, Drills, Parts, & Tooling, 5' x 6' Acorn Welding Platens, Welders & Welding Equipment, Approximately 20 Pallets Bearings, Air Compressors, Receivers, & Tools, Hand Tools, Power Tools, and Machinery Tooling, Pipe & Conduit Cutting, Bending, Grooving, & Threading Equipment plus many more items that are not listed in this ad. Call auctioneer for a catalog or visit paauctioncenter.com or bidspotter.com to view the catalog online.
Auctioneer Notes: Another outstanding catalogued auction with approx. 600 lots. Lots of quality equipment and tools. If you are in the metal & woodworking sale you will not want to miss this sale. Can't make the sale? Bid online at paauctioncenter.com or bidspotter.com. Have auction questions? Call MB Glick 610-921-8848
Auction Terms & Conditions
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions.
1. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. All descriptions are believed to be accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
2. By registering for the auction and placing a bid, you (the bidder) agree to all the terms & conditions and signify that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
3. When registering to bid online, PA Auction Center requires a valid credit card on. Once credit card information had been provided PA Auction Center reserves the sole right to automatically charge any and all winning total(s) to the credit card on file if the registered bidder is a successful high bidder. If the credit card on file is declined then a partial amount will be charged to the card and considered a deposit on the purchase.
4. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium. There is an additional 5% for all online bidders. A 3% discount will be given for all invoices paid with PA check, cash or a wire transfer (with a $15.00 fee) by Monday December 12, 2022 at 3:00pm otherwise the card on file will be charged.
5. Invoices will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the auction. If you don’t receive one, please check your spam first and then call our office if you still don’t have one.
6. Auction date: Friday December 9, 2022 @ 9:00 am. Live onsite auction with online bidding available.
Preview date: Thursday December 8, 2022 8:00am-3:00pm or call 610-921-8848
Pickup dates: December 12-16 from 8:00am-3:00pm or by appointment call 610-921-8848
Failure to pick up the items on one of the pickup dates listed may result in a storage fee’s being accessed and/or the items considered abandoned and resold without a refund of payment/deposit.
7. PA Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
8. MB Glick LLC can load, rig/pack and ship your purchases at your expense. Rigging fees are preset and can be viewed here https://paauctioncenter.com/wp-content/uploads/docs/6384f1df10e31.pdf
Buyers can bring their own equipment to load if you have an insurance policy.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call MB Glick LLC at 610-921-8848 for shipping questions.
9. Buyers requiring shipping whose invoice is $1000 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of PA Auction Center.
10. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
11. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.