Emporio San Paolo - Bakery Processing Equipment
Auction Date: lots start closing on Wednesday, June 24th at 11:00 am CDT
Inspection: Plesae contact: email@example.com
Final Removal Day: July 4th, 2020
Customer Support Hours:
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The services provided by MYRON BOWLING AUCTIONEERS MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. hereinafter "THE AUCTIONEER", are governed by these terms and conditions. By participating in this auction as a bidder, you approve that you are aware of these terms and conditions, as well as any additional terms that may be applied by the seller or announced during the auction.
2. THE AUCTIONER may, at any time, reserve at its sole discretion, the right to register any person, without any responsibility.
3. The prices marked in this auction are stablished in Mexican Pesos.
4. Bidders must examine or inspect the goods from the June 22nd to 23rd, 2020, requesting an appointment with an auctioneer representative.
All assets on the auction will be sold to the participant offering the highest bid, considering that some goods may be auctioned with minimum reserve prices, or will be subject to confirmation by the seller, THE AUCTIONEER reserves the right to refuse any bid made of minimum increase over the previous bid that does not correspond to the real value of the good being offered, or that THE AUCTIONER believes was made illegally or in bad faith.
In addition, THE AUCTIONEER or its affiliate or subsidiaries may bid at the auction either on its own account or on behalf of third parties.
In case of a dispute between the bidders THE AUCTIONEER may, in its sole discretion, accept what it considers to be the final resolution or request another bid on the property in dispute. The auctioneer´s resolution is irreversible, all sales are final, no refund will be allowed, unless the seller authorizes it in writing.
5. In case of any dispute regarding the price of the winning bid for a lot or else, the technological and digital records held by THE AUCTIONEER shall be final in the resolution.
6. All goods are sold under the conditions that are found, without warranty, at the place of location and with all possible defects ("as it is and where it is"), neither the seller nor THE AUCTIONER offer any written or implied warranty, as to the nature, quality, value or condition of any good.
7. In order to participate, the bidder must pay a guarantee deposit of $10,000.00 MXN
If the bidder does not complete a single purchase, he must properly fill out the return format and send it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the refund must be done and verified in the bidder’s bank account within 3 business days
8. THE AUCTIONEER will charge all winning bids a buyer’s premium of 16.5%.
9. The hammer price does not include TAX, taxes must be applied to all bidders that doesn’t present an exempt tax number valid on the territory where the sale is being conducted.
10. All buyers will receive an email with their final statement once the sale is finished.
11. The total payment of the purchases must be completed no later than three business days after the sale finishes, stated as June 30, 2020.
NOTE: The applicable exchange rate for any payment must be the one established by the Bank of Mexico on the day when the payment is completed.
Without any exception, the full payment must be settled before the removal of any good.
In the event that the bidder does not make the payment in full (including the buyer's premium and any applicable taxes) within the time specified, THE AUCTIONER will retain the deposit that has been granted as a guarantee, which will be taken as Penalty for Non-compliance without prior notice. THE AUCTIONEER and the seller reserve the right to resell such property.
12. THE AUCTIONEER accepts the following forms of payment: electronic transfers, direct payment at the bank's window with check and / or cash; payment with VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX credit / debit cards. IMPORTANT NOTE: * All types of payment will be made in the name of: MYRON BOWLING AUCTIONEERS MÉXICO S.A. DE C.V.
13. By participating in the auction, each bidder represents that he has the legal capacity to close the transaction. · That has the authority to make positions and be in conformity with the acquisition of the property.
14. Absent bids will be accepted.
15. THE AUCTIONEER has the right to remove goods before, during and after the auction.
16. The catalogs and brochures have been prepared as a guide based on information from presumably reliable sources; its accuracy cannot be guaranteed or offered by the auctioneer or the seller. THE AUCTIONEER will not be responsible for defects or inaccuracies in the equipment. It is the obligation of the bidder to verify such descriptions through an ocular inspection under his expenses and risks, in which he can use specialists, or personnel he deems appropriate without any restriction as long as he has requested an appointment to carry out the inspection.
17. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD – The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the incorrect description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. NO sale will be set aside nor allowance made because any incorrectness, error in commentary, cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction allowed on damages articles, all goods being exposed for public exhibition are purchased and accepted by Buyer “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”. Auctioneer makes no warranties or guarantees whatsoever whether written, oral or implied as to quality, quantity, condition, usability, salability, weight, measurement, year, model, mechanical condition, performance or other specifications and without
18. THE AUCTIONEER shall issue an electronic invoice to the buyer corresponding to the assets awarded no later than 15 business days after the total payment of the purchases has been done.
19. The removal of the assets will begin on June 26th, 2020 respecting the delivery agenda provided by the seller. All expenses generated by the removal must be covered in full by the buyer. IMPORTANT NOTE: No buyer can move any good, without presenting the authorization issued by a representative of MYRON BOWLING AUCTIONEERS MEXICO S.A. DE C.V.
If the buyer does not remove its purchases within the established period, it will be considered that the lot has been abandoned by the owner. There will be not any reclaims after that.
In case of requiring maneuvers with cranes or heavy equipment * The buyer is obliged to use a maneuver that is approved by Myron Bowling Auctioneers Mexico, S.A. C.V. and by the Seller. Each maneuver that enters the plant must submit a Civil Liability insurance in the amount of $ 1,000,000 Mexican Pesos (One million pesos 00/100 MN). Additionally, any person intended to remove the machinery items purchased must show their Social Security registration, as well as all the required security equipment, otherwise access to the plant will be denied.
Note: There will be not partial removals.
20. The Bidder recognizes that the auction site is potentially dangerous. All the people that enters the auction site at all times are at their own risk, counting on the conditions of the place and the activities that are carried out, the bidder will notify this to his employees or agents. There will be no claim against the Auctioneer, its agents, employees or managers for injuries, damages or loss of property that may occur for any reason.
21. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to meet all governmental safety and environmental regulations to remove, transport and use the assets. Certain goods for sale may contain "hazardous substances" as defined under federal, state and local laws and regulations. THE AUCTIONEER has no obligation to remove any dangerous substance that is contained in or part of any good. The buyers refrain from demanding and seeking compensation from THE AUCTIONEER for damages, injuries.
22. None of the conditions established in this terms and conditions may be negotiated.
For any questions or comments regarding this auction, please call (+52)722-211-2883.