Auction Date & Time: Bidding opens on November 25, 2021 at 9:00 am and lots start closing on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 9:00 am MST.
Sale Location: 375011 Range Road 4-5, Condor, AB
- From Condor Corner & Hwy 11
- East of Condor on Hwy 11 1.6km
- South On Wall Street Rd (Rg Rd 4-3) 9.6km
- West on Twp Rd 38-0 3.2km
- South on Rg Rd 4-5 1.3km
- Driveway on Eastside Sign 375011
- Follow Auction Signage
LOTS 1-5 ARE LOCATED AT MONTGOMERY AUCTION SERVICES SALES CENTRE. ALL OTHER LOTS ARE AT THE CARSON FARM.
Viewing: November 27 & 29 from 10am to 4pm (LOTS 1-5 CAN BE VIEWED AT MAS SALES CENTRE MON-FRI 8AM - 5PM DAILY)
Removal: December 1, 2, & 3, 9am to 5pm Daily. All Items must be paid for and removed by no later than 5pm on December 3, 2021.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A $200 Dollar Preauthorization Is Processed for Each Bidder. It Will Be Voided If No Transaction Is Made or Voided When Payment Is Made.
2. We Require A Credit Card, Expiry Date, and Its Security Digit Code
3. Montgomery Auction Makes Every Effort to Determine Age, Genuineness, Condition, Value or Any Other Determinative Factor. The Bidder Shall Not Be Entitled to Any Objection After the Sale on Any Grounds What-So-Ever. The Bidder Agrees That They May Not Refuse to Pay for Purchases for Any Reason Whatsoever.
4. As-Is /Where-Is: Item Descriptions Can Be Used as A Guide. Accuracy Cannot Be Guaranteed or Warranted. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Will Not Be Liable as A Result of Defects or Inaccuracies in The Description or Quantity or Quality. Purchaser Agrees That All Lots Were Made Available for Inspection Prior To The Auction and It Is Only Their Responsibility to Inspect the Goods Prior To Bidding on Them
5. In All Cases Bidders Shall Be the Sole Judge of The Item and Its Value.
6. Max Bids: We Strongly Recommend Entering Your Maximum Bid Amounts Early to Avoid Missing the Close of Sale. Your Maximum Bid Amounts Will Not Be Visible to Other Bidders and The System Will Place Your Bids on Your Behalf Only as Required to Keep You in The High Bid Position Up to Your Maximum.
7. All Bidders Are Encouraged to View the Items for Sale Prior To Bidding on Auction Day.
8. In No Event Shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Or the Seller Be Held Responsible for Having Made or Implied Any Warranty of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose.
9. The Buyer Hereby Agrees to Indemnify and Hold Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. And the Seller Free from Any and All Liability, Loss, Damages, And Other Expenses Arising from The Loading or Shipping Out of Equipment on The Buyer Behalf.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Is Providing Live Internet Bidding And/Or Time On-Line Only Bidding as a Service to The Buyer and Seller. The Bidder Agrees and Understands That This Service May or May Not Function Correctly on Day or Days of Auction. Under No Circumstances Shall the Bidder Have Any Claim Against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or Anyone Else If the Internet Fails to Work Correctly Before or During the Live-Internet Auction And/Or Timed On-Line Auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Will Not Be Responsible for Any Missed Bids from Any Source.
11. Auction Is Subject Errors & Omissions, Additions & Deletions.
12. Terms: Cash / Credit Card Up To $2000 when paying thru Bidspotter/ E-Transfer / Bank Transfer / All Payments Must Be In Canadian Funds. There Is A 15% Buyers Fee on All Items (LOTS 1-6 HAVE $1,500 BUYERS PREMIUM CAP)
13. All Items Must Be Removed Within the Allotted Timeline Unless Other Arrangements Have Been Made