Click Here to Preview Photos
2 Day Auction!!
Auction Date & Time: lots start closing on Tuesday April 27, 2021 at 9:00 am MT
Montgomery Auction Sales Centre, Blackfalds, AB
Hilman Estate - LOCATED AT FARM – 10 Miles South West of Sylvan Lake To View Please Call: 403-357-4836
Ken Pohl - 6-Miles East of Ponoka on Hwy 53 to 1st Chain Lakes Road (Rg Rd 250), 2-Miles South to 425003-Rg Rd 250
Lightpole International - VIEWING APRIL 19th & 23rd ONLY. Aspleund Ind Park 84-27312 Two Rd 394, Lacombe County To View Sign In at Spectrum Industrial Automatics office.
All items MUST be paid in full prior to picking up merchandise. Payment is availble online and in person at the MAS Sales Centre.
Montgomery Auction Sales Centre - Aprll 28 10am to 5pm, April 29 & 31 8am to 5pm, May 1 8am to 5pm
Hilman Estate - All items must be removed within 7 days from Auction Close. Removal is the sole responsiblity of the buyer, no assistance is available.
Ken Pohl - All items must be removed within 7 days from Auction Close.
Lightpole International - All Items must be removed by April 30th. Removal is the sole responsilbility of the buyer, no assistance is available.
FARM EQUIPMENT DISPERSAL for ESTATE of MYRLE HILMAN
JD 4250 MFWD TRACTOR S/n RW4250P011047 w/JD265 FEL & GRAPPLE, 20.8x38 Rubber, P/Shift, JD Remanufactured Engine.
JD 4230 TRACTOR S/N 4230H-019938R w/Quad Shift (Transmission Needs Some Repair)
LEON RS425 SILVER-SPREADER MANURE SPREADER W/Hydra-Push & Vertical Beater Discharge
2011 Mac Don R85 APT APT Centre Pivot 12 FT Rotary Disc-Bine S/n 213499
Kuhn SR112 G11 12 Wheel Hay Rake (As New) s/N D0179
JD530 Round Baler
Bale King Round Bale Shredder
Hay Kiker 881 8 Bale –Round Bale Transport S/n 1874
Farm King 510 Rough Cut Mower w/Skid Steer Attach
HLA 72” Skid Steer Bucket w/Grapple
Hyd. Wire Roller
2011 FOREST RIVER BLAZER 8x18 FT T/A ENCLOSED TRAILER w/Fold Down Rear Ramp Door
2001 TRAIL TECH 5W 30 FT BEAVER TAIL TRAILER w/Tridem –Single Axles
1998 FEATHERLITE 8124 -7x24 FT Alum. 5W T/A Stock TRAILER w/2-Centre Devide Gates S/n 4FG-L0242-2-WC214400
TITAN 20 Ft T/A Steel Stock Trailer w/Centre Divide Gates
SHOP BILT SMALL S/A Enclosed Utility Trailer
VEHICLES & ATV
1997 FORD F350 XLT 1-TON TRUCKw/Power Stroke Diesel, Dual Wheels, Hydra-Dec Round Bale Handler
2000 YAMAHA BIG BEAR 400 4X4 ATV S/n 5Y$AH06W41AS00619 & ATV Trailer
JD L110 Lawn Tractor w/42” Mower Deck, Red Rock 25 TonneTrailer Type Log Splitter w/Gas Engine, & More
LOCATED AT FARM – 10 Miles South West of Sylvan Lake To View Please Call: 403-357-4836
(NO LOADING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE) .
HAY-100 PLUS ROUND BALES of GRASS HAY.
MACHINERY - CCIL 24 Ft Vibrashank Cultivator w/Mt Harrows, JD 20 Ft Deep Tillage Cultivator, Morris Magnum 28 Ft Vibrashank Cultivator, 2-Set of 50 Ft Harrow Draw Bars & Harrows, NH 276 Square Baler – Incomplete –Parts Only, NH 12 Ft Haybine – Parts Only, Hesston 30A Stack Hand, NH 357 Feed Mixer Mill w/Bale Feeder Attach & Extra Screens,
GRAIN BINS Wheatland 112”x15 Ft Steel Welded Hopper Bottom Bin on Steel Skid, Wheatland 705 Steel Welded Hopper Bottom Bin, Etc
LIVESTOCK EQUIPMENT - Hi-Hog Livestock Handle System including Tub & 20 Ft S-Alley, Pearson Livestock Squeeze, Calf Tipping Table, 2-Miami Welding Creep Feeders, Round Bale Feeders, Set of JD Duals w/18.4x38 Rubber, Lewis Cattle Oilers, & More
OTHER- 20 Ft C-Can Storage Unit, Fuel Storage Tanks, & MUCH MORE
VINTAGE & ANTIQUE SEEDING & HARVEST EQUIPMENT
KEN POHL - PONOKA, ALBERTA
2- Restored Working John Deere R Tractorsw/P/S & Hydraulics – Good Condition
- VIN Plate Not Visible
- S/n 16661
JI Case Threshing Machine Co. Working 32” Large Body Threshing Machine w/Belts- Working – Very Good Condition (Delivery Available)
IHC McCormick Binderw/Tractor or Horse Drawn Conversion Kit – 8 FT w/Factory Transport
JD Binder 10 Ft Binder- Working (Needs Some Repair)
JD Van Brunt 8 Ft Horse Drawn Single Disc Seed Drill w/Wooden Grass Seed Attachment (Rigged for 4 Horse Hitch)
Pioneer 1-Bottom Sukie Plow w/14 Inch Oliver Bottom w/Spring Hitch, Implement Hitch, Colter, Tool Box, Line Holders, Wooden Tongue w/Neck Yoke, – Horse Drawn (6 Years Old)
12 Ft x 3 Ft Rubber Tired Grain Wagon
3-Rubber Tired Bundle Wagonsw/Tractor or Horse Hitches
Steel Wheeled Farm Wagon w/Pole
3-Hay Dump/Trip Rakes – 1-w/Pole
Cockshutt Ground Drive Manure Spreader
Antique 8 FT Road Grader
L/O Sisal Twine
Woods 7 FT Rough Cut Mower – 3 PT, 540 PTO, Sovema RTX230 – 90 Inch HD 3 PT. x 6 Tine Rototiller S/n 94054, Magnum Tombstone Round Bale Feeder, & More
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Ken is selling all his Vinage Farming Equipment to pursue other interests.
To View Please call Ken @ 403-783-1290.
LIGHTPOLE INTERNATIONAL DISPERSAL
Assorted Galvanized Light Poles, Assorted Light Pole Accessories, forklift, highway trailer, and more
RV'S, TRAILERS, & GOLF CART
2006 Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Trailer M/N 31RGBS-M5, Triple Slide, (Furniture Missing) V/N 47CFD1S226P616039
2008 Forest River R-POD Trailer M/N RPL004142, S/N 4X4TRP715L004142
1998 Chevrolet Cutaway Fourwinds Motorhome 24ft, G3500, 454 7.1L V8, 191,151km's Showing, V/N 1GBJ631J3W1101825
2012 TNT 20 Ft T/A Enclosed Trailer, S/N 5WBBE2026CW005805
Club Car Gas Golf Cart w/Canopy, New Tires, Battery, Back Seat, S/n AG9132254635
CARS & TRUCKS
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually 4x4, Crew Cab, Cummins Turbo Diesel, 184,485 km's Showing, AT, Curt Fifth Wheel Hitch, V/N 3D7MX48C176719790
2014 Ford F150 XLT, 4x4, 8ft Box, Alum. Headache Rack, Ext Cab, 186,420km's Showing, V/N 1FTVX1EF1EKE15263
2012 GMC 1500 Sierra, 4x4, 5.5ft Box, 210,372km's Showing, S/N 3GTP2VE73C6157954
2008 Chrysler Sebring, 4dr, 2.4L, 90,391 km's Showing, S/N 1C3LC46B99N517936
2005 Nissan Titan 4x4, Crew Cab, 5.6L, Tonneau Cover, 301,000 km's Showing, S/N 1N6SS07BX5N558695
1960's Era Chevrolet 30, Cab Chassis Dually, 92,026mi's Showing, S/N CE3371125498
LUMBER & TRUSSES
30'ft Flat Trusses
2X6-14ft Rough Cut Lumber
1x6-6ft Rough Cut Treated Fence Boards
LANDSCAPE, LAWN & GARDEN
Sidewalk Block - Tan 16inx16in Smooth Finish
Wacker Trench Compactor
Skid Steer Buckets
Trencher Skid Steer Attachment
Hitch Mount Alum Mobility Devise Carrier - New
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A $200 Dollar Preauthorization Is Processed for Each Bidder. It Will Be Voided If No Transaction Is Made or Voided When Payment Is Made.
2. We Require A Credit Card, Expiry Date, and Its Security Digit Code
3. Montgomery Auction Makes Every Effort to Determine Age, Genuineness, Condition, Value or Any Other Determinative Factor. The Bidder Shall Not Be Entitled to Any Objection After the Sale on Any Grounds What-So-Ever. The Bidder Agrees That They May Not Refuse to Pay for Purchases for Any Reason Whatsoever.
4. As-Is /Where-Is: Item Descriptions Can Be Used as A Guide. Accuracy Cannot Be Guaranteed or Warranted. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Will Not Be Liable as A Result of Defects or Inaccuracies in The Description or Quantity or Quality. Purchaser Agrees That All Lots Were Made Available for Inspection Prior To The Auction and It Is Only Their Responsibility to Inspect the Goods Prior To Bidding on Them
5. In All Cases Bidders Shall Be the Sole Judge of The Item and Its Value.
6. Max Bids: We Strongly Recommend Entering Your Maximum Bid Amounts Early to Avoid Missing the Close of Sale. Your Maximum Bid Amounts Will Not Be Visible to Other Bidders and The System Will Place Your Bids on Your Behalf Only as Required to Keep You in The High Bid Position Up to Your Maximum.
7. All Bidders Are Encouraged to View the Items for Sale Prior To Bidding on Auction Day.
8. In No Event Shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Or the Seller Be Held Responsible for Having Made or Implied Any Warranty of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose.
9. The Buyer Hereby Agrees to Indemnify and Hold Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. And the Seller Free from Any and All Liability, Loss, Damages, And Other Expenses Arising from The Loading or Shipping Out of Equipment on The Buyer Behalf.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Is Providing Live Internet Bidding And/Or Time On-Line Only Bidding as a Service to The Buyer and Seller. The Bidder Agrees and Understands That This Service May or May Not Function Correctly on Day or Days of Auction. Under No Circumstances Shall the Bidder Have Any Claim Against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or Anyone Else If the Internet Fails to Work Correctly Before or During the Live-Internet Auction And/Or Timed On-Line Auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Will Not Be Responsible for Any Missed Bids from Any Source.
11. Auction Is Subject Errors & Omissions, Additions & Deletions.
12. Terms: Cash / Credit Card Up To $2000 when paying thru Bidspotter/ E-Transfer / Bank Transfer / All Payments Must Be In Canadian Funds. There Is A 3% Buyers Fee & 5% Internet Surcharge on All Items.
13. All Items Must Be Removed Within the Allotted Timeline Unless Other Arrangements Have Been Made