Click Here to Preview Photos
Auction Date & Time: lots start closing on Wednesday March 3, 2021 at 9:00 am MT
Viewing: Ponoka Site Feb 25th, 27th, & March 2nd from 9:00am to 5:00pm
High River Site Feb 26th & 28th by appointment only. Call to arrange appointments.
Montgomery Auction Services Sales Centre Open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sale Location: 2-Miles South of Ponoka on HWY 2A to TWP Rd. 424, 1-Mile East to 254071, Ponoka, AB,
High River, AB,
Montgomery Auction Services Sales Centre, 26514 Twp Rd 400, Blackfalds, AB
Removal: Starts March 4, 8:30 am at each location.
Merchandise must be picked up no later than March 5, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Payment accepted Montgomery Auction Services Sale Centre on March 4 & 5 and March 4 in Ponoka. Any removal from High River must be paid in full prior to removal (proof of payment required for pick up). Payment after March 4 will only be accepted online or at Montgomery Auction Services and proof of payment will be required to pick up any and all merchandise.
Duncan Phyfe Style Drop Leaf Table & 6 Chairs, Victorian His & Hers Lounge Chairs, Stone Bistro Table & 4 Chairs, Carved Satee, Rocking Chair, 2-Parlor Chairs, Gentleman’s Chair, Bird Eye Maple Parlor Table, Maple Curio Cabinet, Confectioner’s Venders Cart, Refurbished Wooden Washing Machine, 19th Century Step Back Cupboard, Carved Mahogany Hutch, Wooden Curio Display Shelf, Wooden Folding Tea Table, 10 Café Upholstered Chairs, Espresso Wooden Tall Book Shelf, Travel Trunk, Red Velvet Satee & Parlar Chair, Cast Iron Bath Tub w/Brass Feet, Dressers & Mirrors, & More
MD l-1X Low Temp Under-Counter SS Com Dishwasher, Curved Glass Deli Merchandiser – 6 FT, Scotsman CU1256 Ice Machine, Gelato Showcase Merchandiser, Artica Glass Pastry Show Case, True TUC 27 SS Under-Counter Refrigerator Unit, 2-GE Domestic SS Refrigerators, 2-Maytag Domestic SS Dishwashers, Axis Panni Grill AX-PM/PD, Mazzer Bulk Coffee Burr Grinder, Malkhonig Coffee Grinder, Fetco Coffee Brewing System, 2-Induction Hot Plates, Casio Cash Register, SS 3-Tier Bussing Cart, Ninja Blender, Food Processor, Cheese Slicer, Panasonic Microwave Oven, Soup Station, Cappucinno Cup & Accessories, Smallwares, Paper Towel Dispenser, Café Signage & La Soup Signage Statue w/Framed Chalk Board, & More
FOLLOWING - ITEMS LOCATED IN HIGH RIVER – TO VIEW PLEASE CALL 403-505-1169
SS 2-Compt PREP SINK W/Taps, SS Hand Sink W/Taps, Cherry Wood Board Room Table – 12 Ft, Cherrywood Round Board Table, 8 Ft X53” Gondola Shelf Unit, 2-Rolling Room Dividers W/Square Glass Panels & Shelf
ALSO CONSIGNED – GOOD EARTH COFFEE HOUSE & BAKERY DISPERSAL – ITEMS LOCATED @ MONTGOMERY AUCTION SALES CENTRE
POS system, Salt Spring Gelato Display Freezers, Espresso Grinders, Compak E6 Digital Burr Grinder, Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Espresso Coffee Grinder, Fetco - Extractor Series Double Station Coffee Brewer, Fetco GR-2.3 Coffee Grinder, Dual 10”x10” Panini Grill, Panasonic NE-17521, Com Microwaves, .06 Cu. Ft., 1700 Watt, Touch Pad, Under-Counter SS 3-Door Refrigerator, Solid Door Under-Counter SS Refrigerator, Diversey CMA Corner Dishwasher, 2008 Saeco SG200E Com Hot Beverage Dispensers.
Payment: Cash/Credit Card/Debit/E-Transfer/Bank Transfer **American Express not accepted**
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A $200 Dollar Preauthorization Is Processed for Each Bidder. It Will Be Voided If No Transaction Is Made or Voided When Payment Is Made.
2. We Require A Credit Card, Expiry Date, and Its Security Digit Code
3. Montgomery Auction Makes Every Effort to Determine Age, Genuineness, Condition, Value or Any Other Determinative Factor. The Bidder Shall Not Be Entitled to Any Objection After the Sale on Any Grounds What-So-Ever. The Bidder Agrees That They May Not Refuse to Pay for Purchases for Any Reason Whatsoever.
4. As-Is /Where-Is: Item Descriptions Can Be Used as A Guide. Accuracy Cannot Be Guaranteed or Warranted. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Will Not Be Liable as A Result of Defects or Inaccuracies in The Description or Quantity or Quality. Purchaser Agrees That All Lots Were Made Available for Inspection Prior To The Auction and It Is Only Their Responsibility to Inspect the Goods Prior To Bidding on Them
5. In All Cases Bidders Shall Be the Sole Judge of The Item and Its Value.
6. Max Bids: We Strongly Recommend Entering Your Maximum Bid Amounts Early to Avoid Missing the Close of Sale. Your Maximum Bid Amounts Will Not Be Visible to Other Bidders and The System Will Place Your Bids on Your Behalf Only as Required to Keep You in The High Bid Position Up to Your Maximum.
7. All Bidders Are Encouraged to View the Items for Sale Prior To Bidding on Auction Day.
8. In No Event Shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Or the Seller Be Held Responsible for Having Made or Implied Any Warranty of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose.
9. The Buyer Hereby Agrees to Indemnify and Hold Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. And the Seller Free from Any and All Liability, Loss, Damages, And Other Expenses Arising from The Loading or Shipping Out of Equipment on The Buyer Behalf.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Is Providing Live Internet Bidding And/Or Time On-Line Only Bidding as a Service to The Buyer and Seller. The Bidder Agrees and Understands That This Service May or May Not Function Correctly on Day or Days of Auction. Under No Circumstances Shall the Bidder Have Any Claim Against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or Anyone Else If the Internet Fails to Work Correctly Before or During the Live-Internet Auction And/Or Timed On-Line Auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Will Not Be Responsible for Any Missed Bids from Any Source.
11. Auction Is Subject Errors & Omissions, Additions & Deletions.
12. Terms: Cash / Credit Card Up To $2000 when paying thru Bidspotter/ E-Transfer / Bank Transfer / All Payments Must Be In Canadian Funds. There Is A 15% Buyers Fee on All Items
13. All Items Must Be Removed Within the Allotted Timeline Unless Other Arrangements Have Been Made