VEHICLES, RV, ATV, CONSTRUCTION HEATERS, TOOLS
Auction Date: lots start closing on Wednesday, February 26th, 2019 9:00 am MST
Location: Montgomery Auction Sales Center
1 mile North of Blackfalds, Alberta, on Highway 2A, 2 miles East on Lakeside Sargent Rd.
15% Buyers Premium applies on all online purchases.
Featuring: (partial listing)
VEHICLES, RV & ATV
2005 Kia Sportage SUV S/N KNDJF723057031945
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Pickup Truck – Crew Cab, Short Box, 5.7L Hemi Magnum
1999 Pontiac Grand Am w/JL After Market Sound System w/10” Sub, Amp, Recent Studded Tires (Needs Head Gasket)
2007 Ford F150 FX2 4x4 Crew Cab w/ AT/Gas Engine /Short Box S/n 1FTPW14V87G86643 (In-Operable)
1994 Wilderness 26 Ft RV w/AC, Electric Jack
2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O AWD ATV w/Winch S/n 4XAMH50A5DA68656
2005 Bombardier TRAXTER XT Visco-Lok 4x4 ATV w/Auto CVT, Winch, Racks S/n 2BVAKCC115V000073
(ESTATE of GLEN GREEN) 2004 Chev Z71 Off-Road 4x4 Ext. Cab Pickup Truck w/ Gas Eng./AT/Short Box S/n 1GCEK19T642305488
STAND BY POWER DIESEL GENERATOR Onan 80GGHC 80KVA x 1/3 Ph Skidded Standby Power Generator – w/Cummins Eng.
CONSTRUCTION HEATERS & FANS
1-AirMaster RM1500DFG Portable Ind. Construction Heater w/Wheel Kit 1,500,000 BTU LPG/Ng
2-AIR MASTER AH-20 Fans – 20”/1Ph
8 – Flagro NPV400/FVN400 Com/Ind. Construction Heaters -Ng/LPG -115V/1PH/400M BTU
4-Sure Flame IX400A LPG/Ng Indirect Construction Heaters 120V/1PH/400M BTU
11-Sure Flame S150 Ind. LPG/Ng Construction Heaters 150M BTU, 115V/1PH
5-Sure Flame FN-20 Fans – 20”/800CFM
8-Enerco/Mr Heater LPG Portable Radiant Construction Heaters –Mod. HS1251P/MH1251P
Shop Built LPG Tank BBQ Conversion, 3-12, 1- Pack LPG Cylinder Storage Cages, 1-6 Pack LPG Cylinder Storage Cage, 1-3 Pack LPG Cylinder Storage Cage
INDUSTRIAL PAINT BOOTH – Glav. Ind Spray Booth 60”W x 12 ½ Ft L x 82”H
HOT WATER PRESSURE WASHER NEW – Easy Kleen Magnum 4000 PSI Hot Water Pressure Washer w/Gas Engine
NEW DRYWALL– 38 - Sheets ½”x12’
STOCK PANELS & GATES – 50-New L/D 10Ft Stock Panels, Various New Steel Stock Gates, 1-24ft Freestanding Panel, 5-New Rolls of Galvanized Page Wire Farm Fence, Etc
Quantity of INDUSTRIAL FR COVERALLS & ASSORTED INDUSTRIAL CLOTHING
ASSORTED SHOP TOOLS, ETC
Canwood DS380 38” DBL Drum Sander 5Hp/220V/1Ph w/3 Extra Rolls of Sanding Belt, Delta 16 ½” Floor Model Multi- Speed Drill Press w/5/8” Check & Drilling Vise, Job Mate Bench Type Drill Press, PF YP5225 2Hp x 5Ton Electric/Hyd. Wood Splitter, New –Regal Type 70 60-1 Speed Reducer Gear Box, New – Parker KLT 4 Way Hyd Valve, Ridgid 4PJ 2 ½”-4” Pipe Threader, 2-Ridgid 65R 1”-2” Pipe Threaders, Ridgid 12R Pipe Die Set ½”-2” w/Ratchet Handle, Ridgid 00R Pipe Die Set 1/$”-1” w/Ratchet Handle, Ridgid #2 Pipe Cutter 1/”-2”, Ridgid 2A Pipe Cutter 1/*”-2”, Ridgid 27 Yoke Pipe Vise 1/8”- 6”
Ridgid BC4A Chain Pipe Vise 1/*”-4”, Super Ego Chain Pipe Vise 1/8” – 6”, Ridgid Steel Pipe Wrenches 24”-36”, 165 Ft 3/8” .035 SS Tubing & 175 Ft ½” .035 SS Tubing, Vanguard 16 HP Generator, 100 Lb Sand Blast Pot, Pipe Bender, United Power 1300 Gen Set, Key Board, Golf Clubs, Garden Hose Roller, Crow Bars, Ridgid 761 Straight Pipe Welding Vise ½”-8”
Speed Air Air Compressor w/Hose & Airy Nailer,
LUMBER – Random Lots of Lumber
WATER HOSE– 2-Rolls of Black Poly 2”ID Water Hose, 1-Roll of 1 ½” ID
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Pre-register with BidSpotter.com to Bid On-Line Arrangements for shipping or pick up will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS,DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted.
2.We require a CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and it`s SECURITY DIGIT CODE.
3.Montgomery Auction Services Ltd and the Seller have made every effort to provide accurate description of all items. However, all property is sold AS-IS - WHERE-IS. It is the buyer`s responsibility to determine exact age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The bidder shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale on any grounds what-so- ever. The bidder agrees that everything is as-is where-is and may not refuse to pay for his purchases for any reason.
4. In all cases the bidder shall be the sole judge of the item and its value.
5. If possible we strongly urge the items or items be personally inspected prior to you bidding on auction day.
6. In no event shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or the seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Montgomery Auction Services and the Seller free from any and all liability, loss, costs, damages, and other expenses arising from the loading or shipping out of equipment on the buyer`s behalf.
8. All purchases made through Bidspotter can be made in the following ways, invoice amounts up to $2000 can be processed through the credit card provided when registering on Bidpotter. Purchases over $2000 can be made by e-transfer, wire transfer, or paid in person with debit &/or credit card. All purchases must be paid for in Canadian Funds by Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), or Bank Wire Transfer within 24 hours after the completion of the auction. No purchases shall be removed until paid for in full. A 15% Internet fee/buyers fee will be applied to the hammer price along any applicable tax.
9. Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd is providing Internet live bidding as a service to the bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on day of auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
15% INTERNET FEE/BUYERS FEE FOR PURCHASES MADE ON BIDSPOTTER
SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS & OMISSIONS
TERMS: CASH/CERTIFIED CHEQUE/DIRECT BANK WIRE /CREDIT CARD
EVERYTHING SOLD IN CANADIAN FUNDS
REMOVAL: REMOVAL IS COMPLETELY THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
REMOVAL : BY MONDAY MARCH 2, 2020 @ 3:00 PM