PORTABLE BUILDINGS, COMPACT TRACTOR, TOOLS
Auction Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:00 am MDT
Location: 37063 River Rd, Red Deer County - Markerville, Alberta
DIRECTIONS: From RED Deer 16 KM West on Hwy 11 To Sec. 781, South 10 Km To Sec 592, 8 Km West To River Road, 2 Km North To Site (37063-River Road Red Deer County)
NEW 14’x34’Hand Crafted Portable Horse Barn w/2-10’x14’Box Stalls, 14’x14’ Centre Alley/Tack Room
NEW 12’ X 36’ Hand Crafted Modular Barn w/2-Box Stalls, Center Storage.
20’X20’ Hand Crafted Modular Multi Purpose Barn / Utility Building
Hand Crafted 8’ X 10’ Garden Shed,
8’ X 8’ Hand Crafted Play House.
Note: Delivery of buildings can be arranged with the seller.
TRUCK & DUMP TRAILER
2011 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4, S/B 5.3L, AT, Leather W/Tonneau Cover,
2016 Oasis 7’x14’ T/A 14000Lb Dump Trailer
COMPACT TRACTOR, 3PT EQUIP.
2011 Kubota L-3800 KU 4WD Compact Diesel Tractor w/L524 FEL, w/ 3PT Hitch – 289 Hrs. Showing
Fimco 3PT Estate Sprayer W/Wand & Boom
Kodiac 3 PT Rough Cut Mower
AGRIC 50”X3PT Rototiller
Westward 3PT Broadcast Spreader, Etc.
HD PALLET FORKS HD 48”Skid Steer Pallet Forks
Miller Trail Blazer 302 CC/CV/AC/DC Welder 10,000 Watt Gen-Set w/Remote, Miller 22A Wire Feeder W/ Cart & Mig Gun, Miller HF 251D-1 High Frequency Arc Starter w/Cables And TIG Torch, Welding Rod
FORGE AND TOOLS: Vintage Canadian Blower & Forge CO. Forge Table, Blower & Tools, Vulcan 150 Lb. Anvil
COMPRESSOR TRAILER, SAND BLASTER IR 185 Portable Compressor W/JD Diesel Eng., Blasting Pot, Hoses, Gun, Sand Blast Protective Gear, Tote of Sand, Etc.
LUMBER– Packages of 2”x6”x 8-16Ft Planed Lumber
OTHER Yamaha Gas Golf Cart, Honda GC 160 Pressure Washer: Honda Pressure Washer, Shop Tools, Tool Boxes, Hitches, BBQ, Ridged Multi Drill Press, Laser Level, Evinrude 6 Outboard Motor, Hand Tools & More
Full Catalog Coming Soon!. Register now.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Pre-register with BidSpotter.com to Bid On-Line Arrangements for shipping or pick up will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS,DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted.
2.We require a CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and it`s SECURITY DIGIT CODE.
3.Montgomery Auction Services Ltd and the Seller have made every effort to provide accurate description of all items. However, all property is sold AS-IS - WHERE-IS. It is the buyer`s responsibility to determine exact age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The bidder shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale on any grounds what-so- ever. The bidder agrees that everything is as-is where-is and may not refuse to pay for his purchases for any reason.
4. In all cases the bidder shall be the sole judge of the item and its value.
5. If possible we strongly urge the items or items be personally inspected prior to you bidding on auction day.
6. In no event shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or the seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Montgomery Auction Services and the Seller free from any and all liability, loss, costs, damages, and other expenses arising from the loading or shipping out of equipment on the buyer`s behalf.
8. All purchases made through Bidspotter can be made in the following ways, invoice amounts up to $2000 can be processed through the credit card provided when registering on Bidpotter. Purchases over $2000 can be made by e-transfer, wire transfer, or paid in person with debit &/or credit card. All purchases must be paid for in Canadian Funds by Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), or Bank Wire Transfer within 24 hours after the completion of the auction. No purchases shall be removed until paid for in full. A 5% Internet fee/buyers fee will be applied to the hammer price along any applicable tax.
9. Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd is providing Internet live bidding as a service to the bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on day of auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
5% INTERNET FEE/BUYERS FEE FOR PURCHASES MADE ON BIDSPOTTER
SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS & OMISSIONS
TERMS: CASH/CERTIFIED CHEQUE/DIRECT BANK WIRE /CREDIT CARD
EVERYTHING SOLD IN CANADIAN FUNDS
REMOVAL: REMOVAL IS COMPLETELY THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
REMOVAL : BY FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2019 @ 3:00 PM