Farm Equipment & Grain Storage Auction
Auction Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 12:30 am MDT
Consigned by: Lyall & Linda Knight & Estate of Robert Knight
Location: Tees, Alberta
COMBINES & SWATHER
2006 Massey Ferguson 9790 ATR Fieldstar Ready SP Combine w/ MF4200 Series IV Header, Redekop MAV Chopper/Spreader, 20.8R38 Duals, 1727 Eng. Hr. , 1184 Sep Hrs. S/n 9790-HR36213
Massey Ferguson 9220 SP Swather w/ MF 5200
22 Ft Dbl. Swath Draper PU Reel S/n 9220HR08157
1981 CCIL 9600 PTO Combine w/Melroe PU, Chopper S/n 23994
Steiger Case IH 9350 4x4 Tractorw/520/65R38 Frt. Radial Duals, 20.8x28 Rear Duals, 4 Hyd, No PTO, 5710 Hrs, S/n JEE038011 w/Leon A9240 CASE Severe Duty Dozer
Case 2390 Tractor w/Case FEL & GrappleW/30.5L-32 Rubber, 3 Hyd, 1000 PTO, Syncro-Shift, 6500 Hr S/n 16206032
HIGH CLEARANCE SPRAYER
Spra-Coup 7660 Hi-Clearance Crop Sprayer– 90 Ft Boom, 2500L Poly Tank, Out Back Guidance, 320/85R38 Frt. Tires, 480/80R46 Rear Tires S/n S7660KNV2020
07/92 Freightliner T/A Grain Truck w/ 60”x20 ft Courtney Berg Grain Unibody Box & Hoist, Michels Load Loc R/O Tarp, 15 Spd Fuller Trans, 6 CYD. Cat Eng., 019260 Km, 11R24.5 Rubber, S/n 2FUPDXYPA479875
1977 Ford LN 600 S/A Grain Truckw/ Grain Master 14 Ft Steel Box & Hoist V* Gas, 5x2 Trans, 85006 KM S/n N60EVY08346
Ford LT9000 T/A Truckw/ 14 DT Steel Deck & Holland 5W Hitch, 8V71TA Detroit Diesel, Fuller RTO9513 16 Spd. Trans, 11.00x22.5 Rubber,
1971 GMC 6500 T/A Grain Truckw/ Steel Grain Box & Hoist, 427-V8, 5x4 Trans, 85010 Miles
06/2005 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab w/AT, 4.7L Magnum
1996 Dakota Sport Club Cab Truckw/ 438258 Km, V8 Magnum, AT
1981 Ford F350 1-Ton Truckw/ 12Ft Wood Deck V8, 4Spd, S/n 2FBKF37H0BCB30753 – 31,538 Km Showing
GRAIN STORAGE BINS
5-2009 - 2013 Meridian Grain Max GM4000 Smooth Wall Hopper Bins – 4000 Bu Some w/ Flaman & Grain Guard Aeration Fans 230V
3- Meridian Galvanized 3500Bu Grain Storage Bins w/Meridian HB-16 Steel Welded Hoppers Some w/Grain Guard Aeration Fans 230 V
3-Westeel 14 Ft Grain Storage Bins 4000 Bu Including Westeel Steel Welded 2100 Bu Hoppers (1-w/Grain Guard Aeration Fan 230V)
UFA TWISTER 1700 Bu Grain Storage Bin w/ Butler Aeration Fan & Ducting, Wood Floor
UFA Twister 1650 Bu Grain Storage Bin on Concrete,
Butler 2100 Bu Grain Storage Bin w/ Wood Floor
Westeel Rosco 1430 Bu Grain Storage Bin w/ Wood Floor
Westeel Rosco 1430 BuGrain Storage Bin
Westeel Rosco 1650 Bu Grain Storage Bin w/ Wood Floor
Rosco1350 Bu Grain Storage Bin
Wheatland 705E Steel Hopper FeedBin S/n 91011850
Note: Some bins are located ½ West & 3 ½ Miles East of sale site @ 41025-RR241. All Bins must be removed by Aug 1, 2019
Morris Maxum Air Drill – 34 FTw/Steel Packers, & Morris 7180 VRT Grain/Fertilizer & Granular Applicator Tanks
Farm King 50 Ft Hyd. Harrow Bar w/Spring Tine Harrows
CCIL 807 DT Cultivator 28 Ft w/ Mt Harrows S/n 37411
Ezee On Offset Disc - 20Ft – 24” Blades
Westfield MK100-61 PTO Swing-a-way Auger
LBrant 847 Grain Auger w/Wheatheart SP Mover, Gas Eng.
LBrant 847 Grain Auger
Morris L120 16 Ft Vibrashank Cultivator
JD 00200 Loose Stack Mover – PTO
Shop Bilt 25 Ft Coil Packer Bar
Rock-o-Matic HD58 Rock Picker
LAWN & GARDEN & OTHER EQUIPMENT
ExMark Pioneer E Series Zero Turn Mower – 74Hr, w/52” Deck, Roll Bar, Craftsman 20 Turbo Power Lawn Tractor w/38” Deck, Stout HD 48” Skid Steer Pallet Fork Attach, E-Kay Bin Sweep, Agri-Fab PT Lawn Fertilizer Spreader, Big Daddy Grain Hopper, Ryobi Gas Weed Eater, Stihl Chain Saw, Swisher Trim Max Push Type Weed Wacker, Back Pack Weed Sprayer, Estate Sprayer, Sump Pump, 2-300 & 2-500 Gal Fuel Tanks & Stands, 1000 Gal Poly Tank, w/Chemical Mix Tank & Honda Engine & Pump1000 Gal Poly Tank, 500 Gal Poly Tank
TOOLS, SHOP EQUIPMENT
Sotera 12V Discharge Transfer Pump w/Softera 850 Digital Readout, Alum & Fiberglass Step & Extension Ladders, P/T Jugs of Field Sprays, Misc Hand Tools, Power and Air Tools, Engine Oils, Greases, Schumacker Battery/Charger/Booster, Eagle Uprite Portable Air Compressor, Jack All, Carolina 55 Ton Shop Press, 2- Multispeed Drill Presses, 250 AMP AC/DC Welder, Lincoln SA200 Portable Gas Welder w/Trailer, Homelite LR5000T Gen Set, Mr. Heater 50,000 BTU Contractors Heater, Oxy/Acc Cutting Torch Set w/Cart, Chop Saw, Rolls of Temprite ½” Pex Hose for In-Floor Heat & More
Hi-Qual Grooming Chute, Shop-Bilt Grooming Chute, HD Hot Grooming Blower/Dryer, Wood Feed Trough, Single Wick Louis Cattle Oiler, Barbed Wire, Fence Posts, Etc.
OLYMPIC 14FT X 54FT MOBILE HOME (Salvage Only)
Schulte Rock Rake, Schulte Rock Picker, Hesston Stackhand S30A Hay Stacker, Skid Steer Attach. Include. Angle Blade, Bucket, 6 Ft Mower, Grapple Bucket, Augers, 2-2010 New Holland 94C 30 Ft Draper Headers & Transports, Cross auger, Fore /Aft. Hydraulic tilt, Auto header height, Transport, Poly Skid Plates, Wheatheart 13x71 Swing Auger - 540 PTO, Dual Flighting, Agland Macerator 6600 Hay Conditioner w/ Hydraulic Swath Deflector, 1976 GMC C60 Bale Truck - 8 Bale Capacity 350 5+2 Transmission, EZEE ON 32 Ft Field Disc - Notched 25" Front Blades 26” Smooth Back Blades, Dual Folding, 2-Flexicoil Seed Treater Units, Assorted Stormax& Opi Temp Sensors, 2-Grain Bin Air Tubes, Hesston 30B Stacker, Hesston 30A Stack Mover, Hesston 60A Stack Mover w/ Processor, Hesston 60A Processor, Brandt 10X60 Swing Auger w/ Self Contained Wheatheart Hydraulics, Brandt 7x45" Grain Auger, Foster straw wagon, Conveyall 2975 Grain Vac, Etc.
Full catalog coming soon! Register now!
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Pre-register with BidSpotter.com to Bid On-Line Arrangements for shipping or pick up will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Bidders must provide a $ 500.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS,DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted.
2.We require a CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and it`s SECURITY DIGIT CODE.
3.Montgomery Auction Services Ltd and the Seller have made every effort to provide accurate description of all items. However, all property is sold AS-IS - WHERE-IS. It is the buyer`s responsibility to determine exact age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The bidder shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale on any grounds what-so- ever. The bidder agrees that everything is as-is where-is and may not refuse to pay for his purchases for any reason.
4. In all cases the bidder shall be the sole judge of the item and its value.
5. If possible we strongly urge the items or items be personally inspected prior to you bidding on auction day.
6. In no event shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or the seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Montgomery Auction Services and the Seller free from any and all liability, loss, costs, damages, and other expenses arising from the loading or shipping out of equipment on the buyer`s behalf.
8. All purchases made through Bidspotter can be made in the following ways, invoice amounts up to $2000 can be processed through the credit card provided when registering on Bidpotter. Purchases over $2000 can be made by e-transfer, wire transfer, or paid in person with debit &/or credit card. All purchases must be paid for in Canadian Funds by Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), or Bank Wire Transfer within 24 hours after the completion of the auction. No purchases shall be removed until paid for in full. A 3% Internet fee/buyers fee will be applied to the hammer price along any applicable tax.
9. Bidders must provide a $ 500.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd is providing Internet live bidding as a service to the bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on day of auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
3% INTERNET FEE/BUYERS FEE FOR PURCHASES MADE ON BIDSPOTTER
SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS & OMISSIONS
TERMS: CASH/CERTIFIED CHEQUE/DIRECT BANK WIRE /CREDIT CARD
EVERYTHING SOLD IN CANADIAN FUNDS
REMOVAL: REMOVAL IS COMPLETELY THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY