NOTE: Due to COVID-19 regulations we are limiting the number of people inside the premises.
Lots start closing on Tuesday, October 20th at 10am
Inspection Date: Monday October 19th 10am - 6pm
15% Buyers Premium applies on all purchases.
Payment must be made NO LATER THAN Friday October 23, 2020 by 3pm.
Payments via credit card are accepted up to $2000 final invoice total. Any invoice larger than $2000 must be paid by wire transfer or certified check.
Wednesday Oct 21st to Friday Oct 23rd 8am - 8pm
Saturday Oct 24th from 8am to 12pm
REMOVAL DEADLINE SATURDAY OCTOBER 24TH 12PM, NO EXCEPTIONS!
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Pickup by appointment
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
- All prospective buyers are required to register prior to becoming an “Approved Bidder.” All Participants are required to give full name; permanent street address (P.O. Boxes will NOT be accepted or approved); phone number(s); email address, valid credit card and business name and banking information. Subsequent to registration on Bidspotter, approval to bid is at our discretion.
- Leveredge Asset Solutions has made every effort to describe correctly and completely all goods included in this Sale. However, Leveredge Asset Solutions does not warrant the description or photos to be complete, accurate, or correct. These descriptions and photos are meant merely to be a guide, and all prospective buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own inspection and evaluation.
- Invoices must be paid in full after the sale unless otherwise specified. A buyer`s premium of 15% will be applied to invoice in addition to the sales price. All sales are subject to the applicable goods and services, provincial retail sales and federal sales taxes, unless the Purchaser has provided Leveredge Asset Solutions with valid exemptions.
- No sale shall be invalidated as a result of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots described in the catalogue. No liability shall be borne by Leveredge Asset Solutions in respect to such faults or errors. All goods are sold on an AS IS, WHERE IS basis.
- Leveredge Asset Solutions reserves the right, without notice, to withdraw any lot, or consolidate any lots and offer them as a single lot. In any event a lot is unavailable for pickup Leveredge Asset Solutions shall not be liable for non-delivery, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot.
- Any disputes arising from the bidding will be resolved by Leveredge Asset Solutions Auctioneer at his sole discretion.
- The highest bidder is the Purchaser, and no bidders shall retract or revoke their bids, the Purchaser is responsible from this point forward for the security of the goods on which he has been high bidder. Leveredge Asset Solutions is not responsible for lost or stolen items. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- On any major good, as designated by Leveredge Asset Solutions Auctioneer, the Purchaser may be required to pay a deposit of 25% of the purchase price.
- Ownership of any goods does not pass to the purchaser until the entire purchase price has been paid. Upon payment, it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to insure the goods.
- All purchases must be paid in full on the day of the Sale, unless otherwise specified.
- All payments must be made by one or more of the following means: Mastercard, Visa, Debit Card, Certified Cheque, Wire Transfer, or Cheque with Bank Letter. All payments must be made prior to goods being released. No goods will be released without presentation of the paid Auction bill.
- In the event the Purchaser fails to pay the entire purchase price or to comply with any other condition contained herein, the deposit and any additional partial payment(s) shall be forfeited to Leveredge Asset Solutions. Leveredge Asset Solutions shall have the right to resell the said goods, immediately or by public/private sale, whichever Leveredge Asset Solutions deems appropriate. Any deficiency arising after the resale and forfeited deposit, together with any additional expenses incurred, shall be paid by the Purchaser who forfeited the deposit immediately upon notice of a deficiency.
- All goods shall be removed by the Purchaser from the Sale site within one working day of the Sale, unless otherwise posted or announced at the Sale.
- All costs of loading and moving the goods are the responsibility of the Purchaser. Any damage caused by the Purchaser to the premises or other goods are the responsibility of the Purchaser, who must restore property to the same state it was prior to the damage.
- In the event the Purchaser fails to remove the goods within the specified time frame, Leveredge Asset Solutions may arrange for such removal: all costs incurred, including any resulting damage, shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser. In the event the Purchaser does not pay for such costs, Leveredge Asset Solutions shall exercise its powers under Paragraph 12 above to reclaim same. Leveredge Asset Solutions must notify the Purchaser, by means of registered letter to address stated on bidder registration card, of its intent ten (10) business days prior to any sale.
- All prospective Purchasers acknowledge that Auction sites are potentially dangerous places and may contain noxious, corrosive, pressurized substances and hazardous chemicals. Heavy equipment may be in operation and certain live electrical circuits may be exposed. Therefore, all prospective purchasers acknowledge that they are on the Sale site at their own risk. No person shall have any claim against Leveredge Asset Solutions or its Auctioneers for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property which may occur.
- Leveredge Asset Solutions reserves the right to refuse any person the privilege of bidding at any time during the Sale.
- Leveredge Asset Solutions or Leveredge Asset Solutions Auctioneer reserves the right to waive any or all of the above conditions.