2-Day Online Only Auction - Closing 8 & 9 July 2020 10:00 am CT
Valerus Field Solutions, a division of SNC-Lavalin, provides oil & gas handling equipment used in wellhead production, compression, processing and treating. The recent closure of this facility, located in Sealy, TX, offers companies engaged in the production of pipe, tanks, vessels, and oil & gas handling equipment or who perform general metal fabrication and welding operations, the opportunity to purchase quality used equipment at a significant savings compared to new. This impressive offering of machinery features:
- HGG SPC 1200RB 3D CNC Pipe Profiler (New 2014)
- Vernon Tool 5-Axis CNC Pipe Cutter
- (70) Sets of Tank Turning Rolls - from 5,000-Lb to 120,000-Lb
- (10) Welding Manipulators
- (10) Welding Positioners
- (50+) Miller Welders – including (21) Miller PipeWorx 400 (New to 2018)
- (20+) Lincoln Welders - up to 1000-Amp
Metal Fab Equipment
- Copier 16S Beaver Beveler
- Piranha 30 & 50-Ton Ironworkers
- Horizontal Band Saws
- Straddle-Type Mobile Gantry Yard Crane
- Taylor 40,000-Lb (Approx) Diesel Forklift Truck
- Flat Bed & Drop Deck Trailers
Plant & Production Support
- Air Handling Equipment
- Dust Collectors
- Huge Quantity of Spare Parts and Components Used in the Production of Oil & Gas Handling Equipment
Preview: 7 July 2020, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CT. Contact Mark Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 205.403.5942
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
- An 18% buyer`s premium will be charged on all assets.
- 8.25% sales tax will be applied. View sales tax rules.
- All bidders residing outside of the United States or Canada are required to submit via wire transfer a qualifying deposit of 25% of their total expected purchases. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposit must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction, and can take up to 72 hours to clear. Please register at least 3 business days prior to sale to allow sufficient time to process deposit.