Nissan optimum 40 1500 pound Forklift, Toyota model 5FGC25 5000 pound Forklift, Yale model GLP090LJNGBE088 8000 pound Forklift, 6 foot fork extensions, 9 foot carpet pole
SK – 224 24 inch dual surface planer, SK machinery shaper model KP6 Dash230S, industrial dust collection system, 60 gallon 5 hp central pneumatic air compressor, M3 SCM I multi blade saw with laser guides, Chicago electric compound miter box, Silver single blade ripsaw model SRS – 460N, go fast manufacturing recut\bandsaw, Goodyear machinery planer model GT – 400B, shun Kuang shaper model KP6 –220S, Large assortment of heavy duty material pallets, nice selection of outfeed roller tables, work tables, Miscellaneous machinery parts etc.
Hardwood Flooring and Lumber:
large selection of hardwood flooring and rough-cut lumber including red Oak, cherry, maple, ash, Hickory, white oak, etc. varying quantities and lengths check website for more details
Large selection of office furniture and other related office pictures and supplies many more items too numerous to mention!
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to be approved for this auction, BidSpotter and the Auctioneer require one of the following bid deposits:
• Bank letter of payment guarantee • Valid credit card authorization
From the auction listing, click Sign Up To Bid, then click “My Cards” for credit card authorization form and sample bank letter.
Failure to pay for any item(s) that you are the successful bidder on will result in a penalty in the amount of 25% of the purchase price of that item(s). This penalty must be paid to the Auction Company within 48 hours of the auction.
1) There is a 3% Internet Purchase Fee charged on all online purchases. Hess Auction Group charges a 10% buyer’s Premium on each item. A total Charge of 13%
Failure to make payment in full to the Auctioneer will result in a Penalty charge of 25% of the sale price plus all buyer fees and internet purchase fee.
2) This is a complete liquidation, 8% NY sales tax will be charged.
3) Payment in full must be made by Sept. 27th, 2019 in the form of Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check or a Company Check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee.
4) All purchases must be removed from the premises by Sept. 27th, 2019. Rigging is offered FOR A FEE if required or necessary.
5) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number.
6) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
7) The Auctioneer and BidSpotter.com accepts no liability for loss or damage howsoever arising (including but not limited to costs of attendance of Bidders at the Auction) from any Lots not presented for sale.
8) The Auctioneer and BidSpotter.com has described the Lot(s) in the catalog to the best of their ability and belief from information furnished by the Vendor(s) who shall be alone responsible for any error or miss-statement, which there may be. The Auctioneer and BidSpotter.com undertake no liability whatever in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalog or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact
9) Each and every Lot is sold as seen. The Auctioneer and BidSpotter.com provides no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Equipment contained in the Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer and BidSpotter.com, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer and BidSpotter.com accepts no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
10) The Buyer agrees to insure the Equipment purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Equipment by the Buyer.
11) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.