- FOR INFORMATION ON ANY LOT CALL: 740-837-0136
1st Annual Absolute Auction
SELLING CREDITOR-SECURED ITEMS AND SURPLUS EQUIPMENT FROM LOCAL BUSINESSES.
AGGREGATE, CONSTRUCTION, FARM TRUCKS, TRAILERS, ROLL OFF DUMPSTERS, SALVAGE CARS & TRUCKS, SHOP TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT, NEW AND USED HEAVY TRUCK, TRAILER AND AG PARTS, SCRAP IRON, DIMENSIONAL LUMBER, SKID STEERS, LOADERS, 2011 CAT 553 FELLER BUNCHER,COMBINES, TRACTORS, ATTACHMENTS AND MORE!!!
Auction Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 10:00 am EDT
Location: Sale held at Aaron's Truck & Equipment
81 US 40 (National Road) London, OH
(adjacent to Farm Science Review and Madison County Airport)
Buyers Premium: 15%
Sales Tax: 7 % on Construction Equipment. Not on titled vehicles and no farm equipment with exempt form on file
REGISTER NOW! DO NOT MISS THIS SALE.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
You must register online 24 HOURS PRIOR to the auction start time to allow sufficient time to be approved to bid.
Items for sale will be sold “As is, where is.” There is absolutely no warranty or guarantee of any kind either written or implied. Occasionally, additional information may come to light regarding any and all items being sold during the auction. Remember, all sales are final. We make every effort to accurately describe each item in the auction; however, it’s possible that a mistake may occur. When this occurs, the new information takes precedence. If you have any questions regarding an item, its history or condition that are not answered by the lot description, please contact a Geoff Smith associate for further details. (614) 204-1175
DEPOSIT: call for wire instructions. (614) 204-1175 OR mail deposit check to:
Geoff Smith Auctioneers, 8770 Danville Rd, London, Ohio 43140.
PAYMENT: All purchases must be paid in full immediately following the conclusion of the auction and prior to removal. We accept the following forms of payment:
• Check with BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE* see below.
• Wire transfer with a $1,000 deposit (cash or company check) with BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE*
• Credit Cards: Visa (Debit), MasterCard (Debit), American Express. 5% convenience fee for all credit card transactions.
REFUNDS: No refunds or adjustments will be made once an item has been removed from the auction site. All refunds and adjustments are solely at the discretion of the auction company.
BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE: If you wish to pay for your purchase by personal check, company check or wire transfer, you will need to present a bank letter of guarantee.
1. The letter must be on official bank letterhead and signed by a bank representative.
IMPORTANT: THE BANK MUST STATE THAT THEY IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE THE PAYMENT OF THE CHECK BEING PRESENTED. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THE BANK TO STATE THE CREDIT LIMIT OR BALANCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL/COMPANY.
2. The letter must state the name of the individual or company for whom the guarantee is being stated and if a check is used, it must have the same name printed on it.
3. The letter should contain the account number on which the check or wire transfer is to be drawn and the check or wire transfer should match this same account number.
4. The letter should state an ending date after which the letter of guarantee will expire (at least seven days from auction).
5. The letter must contain a maximum amount for which the bank will guarantee. The check must not be written for more than is guaranteed by the bank.
SAMPLE BANK LETTER
Geoff Smith Auctioneers
8770 Danville Road
London, Ohio 43140
(BANK NAME) irrevocably guarantees payment in full to Geoff Smith Auctioneers by (BUSINESS NAME) drawn on account (NUMBER), up to the amount of $ (DOLLARS) to purchase items at your (AUCTION NAME). This letter of guarantee is valid until (Month, Date, Year).
Call (614) 204-1175 if you have any questions.