Auction Date: Saturday, June 23, 2018 - beginning at 10:00 am
Register 24 hours prior to start of auction.
Must have deposit or bank letter of guarantee to bid. Call (740) 571-3256 for wire instructions.
Geoff Smith Auctioneers makes every effort to accurately describe each item in the auction; however, it’s possible that a mistake may occur. This is especially important to know if you plan to bid online or place a Proxy Bid. Please inspect before you bid. Remember, everything will be sold “As is, where is.” There is absolutely no warranty or guarantee of any kind either written or implied. Occasionally, additional information may come to light regarding any and all items being sold during the auction. When this occurs the new information takes precedence.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
You must register online 24 HOURS PRIOR to the auction start time to allow sufficient time to be approved to bid.
Items for sale will be sold “As is, where is.” There is absolutely no warranty or guarantee of any kind either written or implied. Occasionally, additional information may come to light regarding any and all items being sold during the auction. Remember, all sales are final. We make every effort to accurately describe each item in the auction; however, it’s possible that a mistake may occur. When this occurs, the new information takes precedence. If you have any questions regarding an item, its history or condition that are not answered by the lot description, please contact a Geoff Smith associate for further details. (614) 204-1175
DEPOSIT: call for wire instructions. (740) 571-3256 OR mail deposit check to:
Geoff Smith Auctioneers, 8770 Danville Rd, London, Ohio 43140.
PAYMENT: All purchases must be paid in full immediately following the conclusion of the auction and prior to removal. We accept the following forms of payment:
• Check with BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE* see below.
• Wire transfer with a $1,000 deposit (cash or company check) with BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE*
• Credit Cards: Visa (Debit), MasterCard (Debit), American Express. 5% convenience fee for all credit card transactions.
REFUNDS: No refunds or adjustments will be made once an item has been removed from the auction site. All refunds and adjustments are solely at the discretion of the auction company.
BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE: If you wish to pay for your purchase by personal check, company check or wire transfer, you will need to present a bank letter of guarantee.
1. The letter must be on official bank letterhead and signed by a bank representative.
IMPORTANT: THE BANK MUST STATE THAT THEY IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE THE PAYMENT OF THE CHECK BEING PRESENTED. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THE BANK TO STATE THE CREDIT LIMIT OR BALANCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL/COMPANY.
2. The letter must state the name of the individual or company for whom the guarantee is being stated and if a check is used, it must have the same name printed on it.
3. The letter should contain the account number on which the check or wire transfer is to be drawn and the check or wire transfer should match this same account number.
4. The letter should state an ending date after which the letter of guarantee will expire (at least seven days from auction).
5. The letter must contain a maximum amount for which the bank will guarantee. The check must not be written for more than is guaranteed by the bank.
SAMPLE BANK LETTER
Geoff Smith Auctioneers
8770 Danville Road
London, Ohio 43140
(BANK NAME) irrevocably guarantees payment in full to Geoff Smith Auctioneers by (BUSINESS NAME) drawn on account (NUMBER), up to the amount of $ (DOLLARS) to purchase items at your (AUCTION NAME). This letter of guarantee is valid until (Month, Date, Year).
Call (614) 204-1175 if you have any questions.