- Highlights include: EV, Bose, Yamaha, Kustom, Altec, Soundtech, Peavy, Fender, Crate, Carvin & many more, Speakers, Monitors, Sound Boards, Amp & EQ Racks, and etc.
- 25% Buyer’s Premium On-Line
- Payments must be made by Cash, Wire Transfer, and Cashier’s Check, Company or Personal Check
- Accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty. MasterCard & Visa Accepted up to $1,500.00 for an additional 3%
- Payment is due by 12:00PM Noon, August 25th
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment Terms: A 25% Buyers Premium will apply to ALL items sold Online. Payment must be made within 24 hours of auction closing.
2. Accepted Payment Methods: Wire Transfer, Local Company or Personal Check when accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty, Cash or Cashier's Check. Mastercard and Visa Only up to $1,500 and a 3% surcharge will apply.
3. Removal: Auctioneer and Seller assume no responsibility for items once declared sold. Buyer is URGED to REMOVE ITEMS the day immediately following the auction upon Auctioneer receiving payment in full or to self-insure for potential loss. The buyer is responsible for the loading, removal, shipping, and transportation of all purchased items. ALL ITEMS are being sold AS-IS-WHERE-IS with no warranty or guarantee-actual or implied. If Furrow Auction Company does not receive full payment within 2 days of the end of the auction, interest on overdue amounts will be paid by the purchaser at a rate of 18% per annum or at such other maximum rate as allowed by law, together with any legal or collection costs incurred by Auctioneers. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to resell items at its discretion due to non-performance of removal by the purchaser and the purchaser may be liable for any shortfalls, storage fees, costs of transactions.
** All purchases must be removed no later than the removal dates specified, which are Thursday, August 25th and Friday, August 26th 9:00am to 4:00pm.
4. Buyer Beware-
Auctioneer presents all information in brochures, catalogs, and other advertisements from sources believed to be accurate. These are representations of the Auctioneer. Prospective Buyers should inspect all items to their own satisfaction. “BUYER BEWARE” Items are available for public inspection and the foregoing are merely guides. ALL ITEMS are being sold AS IS-WHERE-IS with no warranty or guarantee-actual or implied. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Online Bidding-Furrow Auction Company is providing internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Furrow Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items for any items at auction.
Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to deny any person the right to bid online and may revoke the privilege at any point during the auction sale.
6. Condition of Items Sold:
It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. In no event shall Furrow Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Furrow Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.