HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: Road Tractors, Van Trailers, Flatbeds, Reefer Trailer, Beaver Motorhome, Sea Ray Cabin Cruiser, and Salvage Trucks
Inspection and Pick-Up Locations: Check Catalog for Locations
- 302 Riverport Lane, Kingsport, TN 37660
- From Knoxville, merge onto I-40 E toward Asheville. Merge onto I-81 N via EXIT 421 on the left toward Bristol then merge onto I-26 W/US-23 N via EXIT 57B toward Kingsport. Take the Wilcox Dr/TN-93 exit, EXIT 4, keep left to take the ramp toward Kingsport. Stay straight to go onto S Wilcox Dr., turn slight right onto Jared Dr. Take the 1st right onto Riverport Rd. then turn left onto Riverport Ln. for 0.06 miles, location is on the left.
- 430 Riverport Road, Kingsport, TN 37660
- From Knoxville, merge onto I-40 E toward Asheville. Then merge onto I-81 N via EXIT 421 on the left toward Bristol. Merge onto I-26 W/US-23 N via EXIT 57B toward Kingsport. Take the Wilcox Dr/TN-93 exit, EXIT 4. Keep left to take the ramp toward Kingsport. Stay straight to go onto S Wilcox Dr. and turn slight right onto Jared Dr. and take the 1st right onto Riverport Rd., location is on the right.
- 1488 Old State Rt 3, Telford, TN 37690
- From Knoxville, start out going southwest on Cumberland Ave toward S Gay St. and take the 1st left onto S Gay St. Take the 1st left onto W Main St., merge onto TN-158 then merge onto I-40 E toward Asheville. Merge onto I-81 N via EXIT 421 on the left toward Bristol. Take the US-11E exit, EXIT 23, toward Greeneville/Mosheim/Bulls Gap. Merge onto US-11E N/TN-34 toward Greeneville/Mosheim. Turn right onto Matthews Mill Rd. Matthews Mill Rd is 0.2 miles past Andrew Johnson Hwy Turn left to stay on Matthews Mill Rd. Stay straight to go onto Stayers Ln.
- 3040 South Roan St, Johnson City, TN 37601
- From Knoxville, start out going southwest on Cumberland Ave toward S Gay St. and Take the 1st left onto S Gay St., take the 1st left onto W Main St. and merge onto TN-158. Then merge onto I-40 E toward Asheville, then merge onto I-81 N via EXIT 421 on the left toward Bristol. Merge onto I-26 E/US-23 S via EXIT 57A toward Asheville/Johnson City. Take the US-321/TN-67 exit, EXIT 24, toward Elizabethton. Keep left to take the ramp toward East Tenn State/Jonesborough. Turn left onto University Pkwy/US-321 S/TN-67 then turn left onto S Roan St. S Roan St is 0.1 miles past University Pkwy, location is on the right.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
1. Payment Terms: A 20% Buyers Premium will apply to ALL items sold Online. Payment must be made no later than noon on July 14th, 2022.
2. Accepted Payment Methods: Wire Transfer, Company or Personal Check when accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty, Cash or Cashier's Check. Mastercard and Visa Only up to $1,500 and a 3% surcharge will apply.
3. Removal: All items must be removed within the scheduled removal announced on sale day. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to resell items at it's discretion due to non-performance of removal by the purchaser and purchaser may be liable for any shortfalls, storage fees, costs of transactions including interest. Storage fees will apply on items left after scheduled removal. AFTER AN ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD, IT BECOMES THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. NO ITEMS ARE TO BE REMOVED UNTIL COMPLETE SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN MADE. SETTLEMENT CAN BE MADE. THE INVOICE AND A PAID ITEM RECEIPT WILL BE SUPPLIED TO THE PURCHASER AT THE TIME OF SETTLEMENT. THE PAID RECEIPT WILL BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO REMOVE ITEMS FROM THE SITE.
General removal Thursday, July 14th and Friday, July 15th 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Additional removal by appointment only.
4. Buyer Beware-All items sold AS-Where-Is No Warranty Expressed or Implied! All property is sold AS IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Furrow Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Furrow Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who do not show up on inspection day understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Furrow Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any technical difficulties that bidder may experience with Online Bidding. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Online Bidding-Furrow Auction Company is providing internet pre-auction bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Furrow Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items for any items at auction.
Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to deny any person the right to bid online and may revoke the privilege at any point during the auction sale.