Payment Terms: A 15% Buyers Premium will apply to ALL items sold Online. Payment must be made within 24 hours of auction closing. Payments will not be accepted onsite. Must call Furrow Auction Co. 865-546-3206 to pay by credit card and a 3% surcharge will apply.
INSPECTION: Monday, June 14th from 8:30AM-5:00PM
Inspection also available by appointment only prior to June 14th – this includes Saturdays & Sundays. To schedule an appointment, please call Steve at 859.583.6088
1. Payment Terms: A 15% Buyers Premium will apply to ALL items sold Online. Payment must be made within 24 hours of auction closing. Payments will not be accepted onsite. Must call Furrow Auction Co. 865-546-3206 to pay by credit card.
2. Accepted Payment Methods: Payments not be accepted onsite, Wire Transfer, Mastercard and Visa Only up to $1,500, a 3% surcharge will apply.
3. Removal: All items must be removed within the scheduled removal announced on sale day. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to resell items at it's discretion due to non-performance of removal by the purchaser and purchaser may be liable for any shortfalls, storage fees, costs of transactions including interest. Storage fees will apply on items left after scheduled removal. AFTER AN ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD, IT BECOMES THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. NO ITEMS ARE TO BE REMOVED UNTIL COMPLETE SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN MADE. SETTLEMENT CAN BE MADE. THE INVOICE AND A PAID ITEM RECEIPT WILL BE SUPPLIED TO THE PURCHASER AT THE TIME OF SETTLEMENT. THE PAID RECEIPT WILL BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO REMOVE ITEMS FROM THE SITE.
Buyer is responsible for removal, shipping and transportation of all purchased items.
- Any Lots can be Packaged and Shipped- Contact Steve @ 859-583-6088 for Quote. No Loading Fees.
Removal will be held Thursday, June 17th –Friday, June 18th 8:30AM-5PM. Removal will resume on Monday, June 21st – Wednesday, June 23rd 8:30AM-5PM. After June 23rd Pick-Up is By Appointment ONLY- This will include Saturday & Sunday. Call Steve at 859-583-6088 to schedule. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY JUNE 30TH.
4. Buyer Beware-All items sold AS-Where-Is No Warranty Expressed or Implied! All property is sold AS IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Furrow Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Furrow Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Furrow Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any technical difficulties that bidder may experience with Online Bidding.Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Online Bidding-Furrow Auction Company is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Furrow Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items for any items at auction.
Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to deny any person the right to bid online or onsite at the auction and may revoke the privilege at any point during the auction sale.