Total Liquidation Of The Equipment From CRT Custom Products. Over 100,000 sq/ft Of High Quality Well Maintained Printing, Bindery, Graphics, Packaging and Support Equipment.
RIGGING SERVICES AVAILABLE BY
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Payment Terms: A 17% Buyers Premium will apply to ALL items sold Online. Payment must be made within 24 hours of auction closing.
2. Accepted Payment Methods: Wire Transfer, Company or Personal Check when accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guaranty, Cash or Cashier's Check. Mastercard and Visa Only up to $1,500 and a 3% surcharge will apply.
3. Removal: All items must be removed within the scheduled removal announced on sale day. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to resell items at it's discretion due to non-performance of removal by the purchaser and purchaser may be liable for any shortfalls, storage fees, costs of transactions including interest. Storage fees will apply on items left after scheduled removal. AFTER AN ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD, IT BECOMES THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. NO ITEMS ARE TO BE REMOVED UNTIL COMPLETE SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN MADE. SETTLEMENT CAN BE MADE. THE INVOICE AND A PAID ITEM RECEIPT WILL BE SUPPLIED TO THE PURCHASER AT THE TIME OF SETTLEMENT. THE PAID RECEIPT WILL BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO REMOVE ITEMS FROM THE SITE.
General Removal Friday, December 13th 8am – 4pm and Monday, December 16th – Wednesday, December 18th From 8am-4pm
Additional Removal by Appointment Only. Call Furrow Auction Co. 865-546-3206
All Items should be removed By Wednesday, January 15th.
4. Buyer Beware-All items sold AS-Where-Is No Warranty Expressed or Implied! All property is sold AS IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Furrow Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Furrow Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Furrow Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any technical difficulties that bidder may experience with Online Bidding.Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Online Bidding-Furrow Auction Company is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Furrow Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Furrow Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items for any items at auction.
Furrow Auction Company reserves the right to deny any person the right to bid online or onsite at the auction and may revoke the privilege at any point during the auction sale.
6. Out Of Country Bidders: Out of country bidders must make a deposit in the form of wire transfer in order to be approved to bid. Any money not used towards purchases will be wired back to your bank once instructions are sent to Furrow Auction Co. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for wiring instructions or any other questions of concerns.