BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Rusty's Equipment & General Hauling Ltd. - Doug Manuel, Office 780-456-5611, Cell 780-288-7770
Stan Canada - 780-965-6202
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE - ALL PIPE AND STEEL FROM DAY 2, SEPT 30. REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT OR AS AGREED TO BY FOOTHILLS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FOOTHILLS EQUIPMENT LIQUIDATION CO. LTD.
UNRESERVED TIMED AUCTION REALIGNMENT SALE! FURTHER TO INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PRINCIPALS OF ANTHONY HOLDINGS LTD. O/A PETER HRITZUK WELDING LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ON-LINE BIDDER:
CUTOFF FOR ONLINE BIDDER REGISTRATION IS MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 3 P.M.
CDN. DOLLARS (CAD) SETTLEMENT MUST BE MADE BY 4 P.M. ON THE DAY FOLLOWING THE SECOND DAY OF THE AUCTION, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2020.
Subject to additions and deletions prior to the sale and at the time of the auction. All bidders participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. Auction to be conducted in English & in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
1(a) Payment or guaranteed settlement must be made immediately at the conclusion of the auction.
2. Foothills required guaranteed payment which must be provided by the purchaser by means of the following: 2a, 2b or certified funds given as a deposit in trust.
2(a) Bidders must provide a valid credit card number to register. A $1, OOO pre-authorized hold may be placed on this credit card prior to the sale and anytime up to sale time. Bidders will be refunded within 3 – 5 days if no purchases are made.
2(b) A pre-authorized hold may be placed on the credit card provided for 25% of the amount of any purchases immediately on the drop of the hammer. This deposit is non-refundable unless certified funds are given. Payment in full is expected by 4 p.m. the day following the sale.
2(c) Foothills may and will charge the credit card left at the point of registration for any and all auction purchases if another method of payment is not arranged within 24 hours prior to the auction ending
3. Foothills Equipment Liquidation Co. Ltd. "Foothills" reserves the right to accept or reject a Bidders registration, and those with incomplete information, invalid credit card, or insufficient funds to complete a hold, as described in paragraph 2. To avoid delays in the registration approval process, please check accuracy of all information provided. If your anticipated purchases are going to be over $10,000 a guarantee of payment must be provided at the time of registration. Failure to comply allows Foothills to reject any bid.
4. Foothills accept the following methods of payment: Visa, Mastercard to $3,000 with no credit card fees, 3% over $3,000. Wire Transfer & Bank Drafts in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
5. Each successful online bidder will receive confirmation at the beginning of the next business day either by phone or by email. All purchases must be settled in full by 4 p.m. on the day following the second day of the sale, Thursday, October 1, 2020. Foothills will make one attempt at phoning all winning bidders with the final invoice total and to confirm the method of payment. If we are unable to contact you, purchases will be charged to the credit card as provided. Otherwise, payment arrangements can be made by calling 780-922-6090 with your Bidder # as reference.
6. BUYERS MUST ARRANGE ALL SHIPPING AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE. All articles purchased shall be removed by the Purchaser. Purchaser is responsible for all removal, dismantling, crating, shipping and related costs, as well as the arrangement of the shipping company. No exceptions will be made whatsoever. Articles left behind immediately after the auction and thereafter will be at the winning bidders own risk. Foothills will not be held responsible for any items damaged, stolen, missing, or left behind. Please make all necessary arrangements to have your items removed as soon as possible. Small items must be removed immediately.
7. Removal deadline is October 15, 4 P.M. **Due to COVID19 a special consideration for an extension for removal can be made.**
8. A 13% buyer's premium will apply on all purchases made by internet bidding.
9. A 5% GST applies to all purchases in Canada. Any exempt buyers can apply to CRA for a refund
10. Terms and conditions are subject to amendments and modifications announced by the auctioneer at the time of the auction. Sale is subject to additions & deletions, and may include items from other consignors and/or situations.
11. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with no warranties expressed or implied.
12. The Auction Company reserves the right to accept or reject bids, and to resolve any disputes or discrepancies at its discretion. The Auctioneers or Auction Companies decision shall be final.
13. All descriptions & photos provided by the catalog listing are for informational purposes only and in no way a representation or guaranteed implied or given.
14. If for any reason the auction company’s ability to turnover clear title and unrestricted removal becomes an issue the auction company is liable only to refund the hammer price, buyer’s premium and taxes paid.
Wire transfer Information:
Beneficiary: Foothills Equipment Liquidation Co. Ltd.
Contact Linda: 780-922-6090 or cell 780-721-5245
Reference: TIMED ONLINE PIPE FABRICATING - For payment on Bidder # and Name