PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN PLACING YOUR BIDS - IF A QUANTITY FOR A LOT IS GREATER THAN ONE THAN YOUR BID WILL BE MULTIPLIED BY THE QUANTITY IN THE LOT
AUCTION DATE & TIME: Lots start closing on Wednesday May 25th, 2022 at 10:30 am EDT
PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Friday May 20th & Tuesday May 24th - 8:30 AM - 4:00PM
SITE ADDRESSES: 93 REGAL ROAD, GUELPH, ON, CANADA N1K 1B6
All Invoices are in Canadian Funds - HST Applies to all Purchases
15% Buyer's Premium Applies to all Bids - i.e. if you win an item for $100 you will be invoiced $115 + (13% HST)
- When you are bidding on lots with a quantity greater than one, all bids will be multipled by the quantity of the items in the lot ("Times The Money")
- To Complete Your Bidspotter.com Online Registration WE MAY REQUIRE THAT YOU fill out THIS FORM
- All items are Sold ' As Is - Where Is' - It is your responsibility to inspect all items prior to bidding and pick them up once auction is completed
- There will be NO REMOVAL during the auction day
THE AUCTIONEER DOES NOT PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE MOVING OR SHIPPING OF ITEMS
ALL BILLS MUST BE PAID BY - FRIDAY MAY 27TH, 2022 - 4PM
REMOVAL DATES: FROM THURSDAY MAY 26TH TO WEDNESDAY JUNE 1ST, 2022
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY - WEDNESDAY JUNE 1ST, 2022 - 4PM (NO EXCEPTIONS)
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS, THE AUCTIONEER DOES NOT PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE MOVING OR SHIPPING OF ITEMS ANY ITEMS REMAINING AFTER THIS DATE MAY BE SUBJECT TO STORAGE AND MOVING FEES OF $1,000 PER DAY PLUS ACTUAL MOVING COSTS. PLEASE DO NOT BID ON ANY ITEMS UNLESS YOU ARE ABLE TO ABIDE BY THE REMOVAL DATES. (LARGER PURCHAERS MAY BE GIVEN MORE TIME IF ARRANGED WITH THE AUCTION HOUSE PRIOR TO THE SALE)
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions.
ALL BILLS MUST BE PAID BY - FRIDAY MAY 27TH, 2022 - 4PM
ALL SMALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY - MONDAY MAY 30TH, 2022 - 4PM (NO EXCEPTIONS)
ALL LARGE ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY - WEDNESDAY JUNE 1ST, 2022 - 4PM (NO EXCEPTIONS)
** ADDITONAL REMOVAL TIME CAN BE GIVEN, IF YOU CONTACT THE AUCTION HOUSE PRIOR TO BIDDING **
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS, THE AUCTIONEER DOES NOT PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE MOVING OR SHIPPING OF ITEMS
A Valid Credit Card is required to obtain a bidding number. You must use a credit card when registering for the sale in order to receive approval to bid. We will run a PURCHASE up to $1,000 in order to approve you for bidding.
CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A METHOD OF FINAL PAYMENT UNLESS YOU ATTEND THE AUCTION SITE(CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS LIMITED TO $5,000). Bidders not attending the site must pay by wire transfer
All sales are final, on an “As Is-Where Is”, “In Place” “With All Faults” basis with no conditions or warranties whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, warranties or conditions as to title, description, fitness for purpose, quantity, quality, merchantability, state condition, location or otherwise. No sale shall be invalidated and the Auctioneer shall have no liability for a miss description of any article or lot whether contained in a catalogue, advertisement or otherwise. Descriptions have been prepared for guide purposes only and shall not be relied upon by the purchaser for accuracy or completeness. Please inspect all items before bidding. Purchasers shall be deemed to have relied entirely upon their own inspections and investigations.
Buyers Premium for this sale will be 15% and there are no exceptions. All applicable taxes will apply.
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS, THE AUCTIONEER DOES NOT PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE MOVING OR SHIPPING OF ITEMS ANY ITEMS REMAINING AFTER THIS DATE MAY BE SUBJECT TO STORAGE AND MOVING FEES OF $1,000 PER DAY PLUS ACTUAL MOVING COSTS. PLEASE DO NOT BID ON ANY ITEMS UNLESS YOU ARE ABLE TO ABIDE BY THE REMOVAL DATES. (LARGER ASSETS MAY BE GIVEN MORE TIME IF ARRANGED WITH THE AUCTION HOUSE PRIOR TO THE SALE)
- Danbury Global Ltd. (“Auctioneers”) hereby grants to the party (“Bidder”) who completes the Bidder Registration Agreement, the right to use the online bidding portal for the purpose of bidding at an auction sale to be conducted by Auctioneers. Such right is granted at the Auctioneers’ sole discretion and may be revoked at any time.
- The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he is acting as a principal, an agent, or an officer or director of a corporation, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder is personally liable for the payment of the purchase price and taxes payable with respect to any and all lot or lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful bidder at the auction.
- Bidder acknowledges it has received, read, and understands these Terms 1 through 14 available online and distributed with the Listing Catalogue (during preview and inspection) and agrees to comply with and be bound by such.
- All purchase(s) must be paid for in advance for the goods to be released. No goods will be released without presentation of the invoice marked “Paid in Full” The Purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of movers
- Taxes arising on a sale, including applicable state or federal taxes, shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes shall provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer, taxes shall be paid by the Purchaser
- All articles will be sold conforming to the bid process, provided that the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell articles by individual group lots and “EN BLOC”, as they deem appropriate. The Auctioneer reserved the right to sell on behalf of third parties, its own account or on the account of others.
- Any disputes as to bidding shall be settled by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion and the Auctioneer may, at its discretion, put any lot in dispute up for sale again. The Auctioneer is to regulate the bidding and be the sole arbiter. No Bidder may retract their bid.
- Where available, documents of transfer, including motor vehicle ownership documents, which are in the possession of the Auctioneer, will be provided to the Purchaser within 7 days following the auction or as soon thereafter as such documents are available.
- The Bidder grants to the Auctioneers a security interest in the Purchases, to secure payment of the purchase price. In the event of non-payment, the Auctioneers may proceed to file the Bidder Registration Agreement as to perfect the security interest granted by this Security Agreement
There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever in respect of the Lots offered at the auction. Each and every Lot will be sold ‘as is, where is’. Specifically, but without limitation, Auctioneers make no representation or warranty that any of the Lots:
(a) conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, or
(b) are fit for any particular purpose, or
(c) are merchantable or financeable, or
(d) are of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make or condition. Bidder agrees he has satisfied himself and is not relying on Auctioneers, nor are Auctioneer liable, for any matter in respect of the above. Bidder further agrees to repair, at his cost any lot purchased at the auction to a safe operating condition and, without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard or requirements of any applicable authority, law or regulation including those concerning any use to which the lot may be put.
- If the Auctioneer is unable to deliver an article sold to a Purchaser due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse the Purchaser for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the article and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to the Purchaser arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages for loss of profits
The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
Time shall be of the essence. If a Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods hereinabove provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the Purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rate (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per cent per annum), legal fees, moving and storage and commissions, incurred in such resale.
- Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at his own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever