Click Here to View Brochure
*Please Note Auction will be conduted in CAD Funds*
**This sale requires payment by Wire Transfer only**
PPG Architectural Coatings
Online Only Timed Auction
Encan Public – Misez seulement en ligne
3280 Blvd Sainte-Anne, Quebec, QC G1E 3K9 (100 miles from Maine)
Bidding Closes: lots start closing on Wednesday November 20, at 10 am CT
Inspection: Tuesday November 19, 9am-4pm
2 Filling Lines
Serac gallons filling line including: Serac Rotary 8 head filler, Mateer/Pneumatic Scale labeller, powered conveyors, Ideal Equipment model 1830 shrink wrapper, heating tunnel, hydraulic pallet unloader, carton dispenser
Rago gallons/quarts filling line including: Festo In line 4 head filler gallons/quarts, Mateer-Burt labeller, powered conveyors, Ideal Equipment model 1830 shrink wrapper, heating tunnel, hydraulic pallet unloader, carton dispenser
Filling Line Support
2005 Yaskawa Motoman Robot model YR-EPL160-A10, payload 160 kg, sn: S5M019-1-1
Heisler MV3 Bail-o-matic model C, paint can handle insertion machine, sn: 10-657
2007 Jungheinrich electric forklift, 3,730 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 3 wheels, Model: EFG220, hours: 6618, s/n: FN356935, includes charger posicharge series 2500, input 480-600v out 7-72 vdc 300A max
2006 Jungheinrich electric forklift, 3,700 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 3 wheels, Model: EFG220, hours: 38,327, s/n: FN323582, includes charger gnb industrial power, input 600v out 48vdc 93A max
2005 Jungheinrich electric forklift, 3,910 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 4 wheels, Model: EFG320, hours: 48280, s/n: FN328031, includes charger Gnb scr200, input 600v out 48vdc 115A max
2005 Jungheinrich electric forklift, 3,730 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 3 wheels, Model: EFG220, hours: 36,419, s/n: FN317745, includes charger gnb industrial power, input 600v out 48vdc 115A max
2002 Toyota electric forklift, 2,900 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 3 wheels, Model: 2FBE15, hours: 2846, s/n: 2FBE15-11430, includes charger staticon, input 600v out 48vdc 81A max. missing hydraulic pump
2001 Yale electric forklift, 3,350 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 3 wheels, Model: ERP035TGN36TE082, hours: 1,670, s/n: E807N04110Z, includes charger power guard kawker pro, input 480/550/600 out 48vdc 105A max
2000 Yale electric forklift, 3,360 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 3 wheels, Model: ERP035TGN36TE082, hours: 2,582, s/n: E807N02320X, includes charger life guard, input 208/240/480 output 36vdc 90A max
1999 Toyota electric forklift, EE, 4,300 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 4 wheels, Model: 5FBCU25, hours: 3,963, s/n: 5FBCU25-6032, includes charger gnb industrial power, input 600v out 36vdc 134A max
Caterpillar electric forklift, 3,500 lbs, 3 stage mast, side shift, 3 wheels, Model: EP18KT, hours: 6,768, s/n: ETB5B00267, includes charger gnb industrial power, input 600v out 36vdc 186A max
Motrec service cart, model: E120, s/n: 9009140
Yale electric pallet truck, 3,500lbs, Model: MP100C24M2760, s/n: 352326, includes charger gnb industrial power, input 240V out 24vdc 105A max
Tanks, Pumps, Mixers
(5) 500 Gallon stainless steel tanks, approx.: 60” dia x 48”, motorized mixers up to 3 HP
(7) 1,500 Gallon tanks, approx.: 72”x72”x124”, motorized mixers up to 15 HP
(11) 1,200 Gallon tanks, approx. 72” dia x 96”, motorized mixers up to 10 HP
(38) Assorted plastic tanks from 40-100 Gallon
(2) Cowles High Speed Dispersers up to 70 HP and 1800 RPM
(5) Assorted mixers up to 20 HP
(8) Spare motors up to 150 HP
(90) Assorted Marathon, Yamada, Warren Rupp and Sandpiper pumps, ½” – 3”
(2) Liquid dispensing systems for totes
Water Treatment System, Alar Engineering Corporation, model Flex-o-Star 500, s/n: 11493
Sullair 150 HP, Model: LS-20S-150H ACAC, s/n: 003-112279
Sullair 75 HP, Model: 16-75, sn B1657
(2) LeRoi 50 HP, 125 psi
(10) Mettler Toledo assorted scales up to 5’x5’
(2) Orion pallet wrappers model: M67-121SY, sn: 7057369 & model: M67-121SX, sn: 6046176
Gangway with 2 safety cages for access to tanker access points.
Dust collectors, Motors, pumps, (10) 1 Ton hoists, scales, racking, (22) ladders, flammable cabinets, maintenance equipment
Some assets already decommissioned, more details to follow, auction conducted in CAD$
Certains actifs ont déjà été mis hors service, plus de détails suivront, une vente aux enchères en CAD$
Jennifer or Peter
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Auctioneers Terms and Conditions:
Crescent Commercial Corporation
Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
AUCTION WILL BE CONDUCTED IN CAD DOLLARS
This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer believes that the descriptions or pictures contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
1. A Buyers Premium of 18% will be in effect for all online purchases
AUCTIONEERS ROLE IN ONLINE AUCTIONS
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction, any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit equal to 25% of purchases is required at the time of sale. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in full within the time period herein provided, in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
PAYMENT METHODS: WIRE TRANSFER
We will also accept credit cards, but the 3.5% Visa/Mastercard fee they will be passed on to the client.
(see below for banking details). Deposits will be refunded immediately after the auction if no purchase is made. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before time of sale.
2. Sales taxes arising on a sale shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes shall provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer taxes shall be paid by the purchaser.
3. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to purchase for the account of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all subject to prior sale.
4. All sales shall be concluded on the fall of the hammer (when time expires) or as indicated by the Auctioneer and no purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN "AS IS – WHERE IS", "IN PLACE", "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES. WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION, OR OTHERWISE..
NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED BY REASON OF AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOGUE ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHERWISE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATIONS.
6. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of movers. Please refer to the Removal Terms & Conditions herein provided.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
8. Time shall be of the essence. If a purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per cent per annum), legal fees, removal and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00 per sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
9. The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his principals.
10. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneers believe the descriptions contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
11. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot only.
12. Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place, with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
13. Purchasers acknowledge that Crescent Commercial Corporation or associates are not the shippers or exporters of any purchased items being shipped from the auction site.
14. These terms and conditions together with any amendments or modifications expressly made by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction constitute all the terms and conditions with respect to the sale of the articles at this auction. There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings, or collateral agreements except as hereinabove provided.
The following are terms & conditions for all Purchasers, their employees, riggers, contractors and agents; (who will be further referred to as "Purchasers/Movers/Riggers", who participate in the disconnection and/or removal of equipment/articles to abide by.
*All invoices must be paid in full before commencement of removal. Riggers, please do not put business cards on machines.
1. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers are responsible to remove all articles purchased.
2. PURCHASERS/MOVERS/RIGGERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER DISCONNECTION AND TERMINATION OF ALL ELECTRICAL, WATER AND/OR AIR LINES TO YOUR EQUIPMENT AS STIPULATED BY SITE REPRESENTATIVE; THE SHEARING OF ANCHOR BOLTS FLUSH WITH THE FLOOR; LEAVING YOUR WORK AREA IN BROOM SWEPT MANNER; THE ERECTING OF SAFETY BARRIERS AS REQUIRED WHERE PITS OR HOLES HAVE BEEN CREATED AS A RESULT OF EQUIPMENT REMOVAL; THE REMOVAL, OFF PREMISES, OF ALL HAZARDOUS WASTE OR OIL CONTAMINANTS CONTAINED THEREIN OF PURCHASED ASSETS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS; ANY SPECIFIC TERMS OR CONDITIONS INDICATED BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF SALE.
a. All Termination of GAS lines will be disconnected and capped by a licensed gas fitter.
b. All ELECTRICAL disconnects to be done in accordance with any federal, state/provincial or local codes.
c. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL ALL THE AFORMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF CRESCENT COMMERCIAL CORPORATION SITE REPRESENTATIVE.
d. RIGGERS: Quote your customers accordingly; you shall be liable for all costs in compliance with the above.
e. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall assume all responsibility and liability for any and all articles "staged" for shipment, before it leaves the premises.
3. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers must provide to Crescent Commercial Corporation a certificate of insurance of not less than $5,000,000.00 evidencing statutory workers compensation and employers liability insurance and automotive and comprehensive liability insurance coverage (bodily injury and property damage) per person and occurrence naming CRESCENT COMMERCIAL CORPORATION as well as the Auction name and address.
4. Where available, bridge cranes and/or hoists may only be used by certified crane operators with insurance and only with the expressed written permission of crane owner and/or Crescent Commercial Corporation
5. Crescent Commercial Corporation site representative must examine all articles being loaded out and check off Purchasers shipping invoice.
6. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall be held liable for all costs and damages or repairs to property as a result of their negligence.
7. Hours of removal are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm, unless otherwise specified. Anyone requiring access beyond our published deadlines is subject to a non-negotiable per diem rate.
8. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL THE AFOREMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF A CRESCENT COMMERCIAL CORPORATION EMPLOYEE/SITE REPRESENTATIVE.
Consultez le gerant du site pour plus d'information.