Captain's Auction Warehouse Present's
The Arcade Game & Pinball Machine
GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT Auction Event!!!
Live and Live Online Auction Featuring 500+ Arcade Video Games, Pinball Machines, Ticket & Prize Redemption Games, Support Equipment, Collectibles and much more.
THIS IS A TWO DAY AUCTION EVENT STARTING FRIDAY JULY 27TH @ 3PM TO 5PM WITH OVER 100 LOTS OF REDEMPTION GAMES AND BULK VENDING EQUIPMENT.
SATURDAY JULY 28TH @ 11:00AM PST WITH OVER 400 LOTS OF ARCADE GAMES, PINBALL MACHINES, REDEMPTION GAMES & MORE!
FREE SUMMERTIME TACO FEST DINNER served AT 5:30PM
The auction will be conducted both live and and live-online where you may choose to either bid live in person or you may bid online from anywhere in the world. Online bidders will be bidding in real time simultaneously with the live on-site bidders.
To Bid Live On-Site: Please bring you family, friends and associates directly to our warehouse located at:
4421 East La Palma Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92807
To Bid Live Online: Please register to bid online through BIDSPOTTER.COM
Consignments Welcome: If you have coin-operated amusement or related items, please call Captain's directly (714) 701-9486 for further details.
Auction General Terms & Conditions:
Live Public Preview & Inspection
Friday JULY 27TH between 1PM and 3PM
Saturday JULY 28TH between 9AM and 11AM
Online Public Preview: If you are unable to attend the Live Public Preview and Inspection, please visit our auction here on Bidspotter.com to view photographs, descriptions and additional information for all items that will be included in the auction. Please be sure to check back often as new items will continue to be added weekly up to the scheduled auction date. LOT NUMBERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPTO DAY BEFORE AUCTION.
Payment: The forms of payment accepted are:Cash,American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa | Live Bidding: Please pay your invoice in full prior to leaving the auction site | Online Bidding: Please pay your invoice within 24 hours of taking receipt of it via email.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NOTICE: All potential bidders participating in this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
1. IDENTIFICATION: All potential bidding participants are required to register prior to becoming an Approved Bidder. All Participants are required to give full name; permanent street address (P.O. Boxes will NOT be accepted or approved); phone number(s); email address, valid credit card and website, if applicable. ONLINE purchasers will be required to submit the requested Contact Information, including: Drivers License Number phone number(s); email address, valid credit card and website, if applicable to be Approved. We WELCOME International Buyers. Must have pre-arrangements made with our office to receive a bidder number.
2. PAYMENT: Once the auctioneer says, SOLD, ownership immediately transfers to the buyer. All items are sold as is and where is without any warranties expressed or implied. Invoices must be paid in full directly after the sale is completed, unless otherwise specified. All invoices must be paid to representatives of the auction house unless otherwise announced. Online purchasers must adhere to the Terms of Sale as posted during the online registration process. Payment may be made in the form of CASH or CASH Instrument; COMPANY CHECK w/ Bank Letter of Verification or WIRE TRANSFER. We also accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER for invoice payment. Credit Card purchase buyer acknowledges the purchase of used equipment and agrees not to hold liable the auction house to result in a purchase charge back. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid within the time fixed and before removal of any of the goods. Business checks will not be accepted without a letter of verification from your bank. NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL.
3. SALES TAX/BUYERS PREMIUM: A Buyers Premium of 18% internet bidders is in effect and a Buyers Premium of 15 % onsite bidders will be applied to each invoice, in addition to the Sales Price. Where required by law, SALES TAX of 8% applies to ALL SALES unless Buyer has submitted the proper TAX EXEMPTION FORM. NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL. Purchase formula as follows: Hammer Price + Buyers Premium + Tax (if applicable)= Total $
4. REMOVAL: No lot can be removed during the sale without Auction House Staff Approval. Purchases may be removed only on presentation of paid invoice. Removal shall be at the sole expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. All purchases MUST be removed as herein listed. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store, at the sole expense and risk of the purchaser, any article(s) purchased, but not paid for and/or removed within the time aforesaid. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED within 5 business days or buyer is subject to penalties and/or abandonment. Difficult or Special Circumstances that may require n extension must be approved by Captains Auction Warehouse.
Removal for paid Lots will be until 6:00 pm PST day of Sale. Removal will commence the Monday after the sale is completed. REMOVAL HOURS are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily. Removal MUST BE COMPLETED within five (5) business days by 5:00pm PST. No Weekend or Holiday Removal.
5. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: Neither the auctioneer nor the consignor shall be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted.
DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. NO DEDUCTION ALLOWED ON DAMAGED ARTICLES, ALL ARTICLES BEING EXPOSED FOR PUBLIC EXHIBITION, AND SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT RECOURSE.ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.
6. SHIPPING/TRANSPORTATION: Buyer is responsible for the removal of all items purchased by date set previous and must employ at Buyer’s Expense transportation and cost of all handling charges that would result in removal of said item(s). INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: We are not responsible for any customs, duty, tax or brokerage fees. The winning bidder takes full responsibility of all inclusive shipping charges, documents and paperwork. We are not responsible for any additional fees once the item leaves our location. Captain’s Auction Warehouse does offer a pallet and packaging service starting as low as $75.00 and depending on the size of item purchased. Contact our office for more details. We can quote delivery charges for all types of coin operated equipment. Email or Call for quote.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions shall be announced prior to the auction, and/or prior to the individual lot(s) put up for sale, if applicable.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For additional information; inquiries; auction related questions; please contact us below at:
Captain's Auction Warehouse
4421 E. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA. 92807
Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm PST
Phone: (714) 701-9486
Fax: (714) 701-9742
Referral Fees Paid. All Inquiries Held in the Strictest of Confidence