BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
All Bidders of items at auction conducted by BIC Auctions, Inc. hereby agree to the following:
CATALOG & CLERKING
- Auction Catalog is a guide-only.
- B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to group lots, reduce or add quantity to lots, add lots, or delete lots. B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. makes every effort to accurately describe all items, but there is the possibility of error. B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of merchandise.
- Many lots are sold times the quantity (bid multiplied by the quantity). It is bidder’s responsibility to review the quantity before placing bid.
- A bid cannot be rescinded or retracted. A bid is a legally binding obligation to buy the merchandise at the price stated as your bid, in addition to taxes and fees.
- The record of sales kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final.
AS IS, WHERE IS
- B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. makes no warranty, expressed or implied as to quality, quantity, condition, usability, salability, weight, measurement, age, model, mechanical condition, performance or other specifications of items being sold.
- Please inspect all items before bidding. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, value or any other determinative factor of items for sale. All goods are sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS” (WITH ALL FAULTS, IMPERFECTIONS AND DEFECTS).
- There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- 13% Buyer’s Premium will be applied to all purchases online.
- 7% Sales Tax will be applied.
- $35 fee added to all titled items.
- Online Buyer’s Invoices must be paid in full by 5:00 PM CT Friday, September 25, 2020.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Moneywire, Cash, Cashier’s Check, Personal/Company Check (ONLY if accompanied by bank letter of guarantee), Visa or MasterCard (with additional 3% surcharge applied).
- A $50 fee per day will be added to unpaid invoices. BIC reserves the right to charge credit card on file for up to the full winning bid, inclusive of buyer’s premium and 3% credit card surcharge.
- In the event the buyer fails to perform contractual obligations (payment and removal), buyer will be deemed to be in default and BIC, at its option, may scrap, remarket or resell the property, in which event, buyer will be liable for all losses incurred including the difference between the buyer’s winning bid price and the resale price, costs of resale, legal fees and any losses incurred by BIC or BIC’s client as a result of buyer’s default.
- Purchases will not be released until invoice is paid in full.
- Load Out Times:
- Friday, September 25 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
- Monday, September 28 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
- Tuesday, September 29 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
- Wednesday, September 30 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
- Thursday, October 1 – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
o All items must be removed by Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 4:00 PM CT unless other arrangements have been made with BIC Auctions, Inc.
- Lot location listed for each lot
- 301 East Henry Street, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
- 2086 E Hwy 36, Rockville, IN