BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
Inspection: April 2nd & 3rd,2018, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm or By Appointment
Barliant Auctions, Inc. Terms of Sale
Terms & Conditions:
1. A Fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium will be added to all purchases.
2. Payment Shall Be:
A.) Cash, check with bank letter, same day wire transfer. The bank letter should read: _______________ is a valued customer and the ____________Bank will guarantee payment of checks or wire transfers drawn by_______________ for any amount up to $__________ for purchase of items at the ____________ auction on (Date)___________
B.) Payment Must Be Received By Close of Business Friday, April 6th, 2018.
C.) In default if payment in full is not made within the time specified. Barliant Auctions, Inc., in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and/or not removed within the time allowed herein may be resold by public or private sale. Any deficiency, together with all expenses of resale, will be charged to the defaulting buyer.
D.) The record of sales kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final.
E.) State sales tax will be collected where applicable.
3. Warranty & Description: Barliant Auctions, Inc., M&M Equipment Corp. and Carl Buddig &
Co. make no warranty, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose, and no person has authority on behalf of Barliant
Auctions, Inc. to grant such warranty or make any representation, written or oral, regarding such equipment, parts or
supplies. All goods are sold As Is, Where Is. While we have endeavored to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions,
buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to purchase and should use their own determination
as to make, model, condition, age, value and any other pertinent information required.
4. Safety Devices:: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is buyer’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet all requirements on equipment sold at this sale.
5. Indeminfication: Buyer shall defend and indemnify and hold Barliant Auctions, Inc., M&M
Equipment Corp. and Carl Buddig & Co. harmless from and against all claims and liabilities
relating to the condition of, removal of, or use of the articles purchased or failure of user
to follow instructions, warnings, or recommendations of the manufacture, or to comply with
federal, state, and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, and
Environmental Protection Agency requirements, or for approximate or consequential
damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
6. Barliant Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to withdraw items from or add items to the sale, and also reserve the right to group one or more lots or subdivide into two or more Lots. Items being sold by quantity wil be "times by money".
7. Proxy Bids will be bid by Barliant Auctions, Inc. staff on the buyer’s behalf.
8. Disputes between Bidders: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be final. The record kept by the Barliant Auctions’ clerk will be final in any dispute during Internet bidding.
9. Minimums and Reserves: When an item is offered as ABSOLUTE, the high bid will be accepted without any conditions. When an item is offered WITH A MINUMUM BID, the high bid will be accepted if it is equal to or greater than the minimum. Items offered WITH RESERVE are subject to the seller’s acceptance of the high bid. Reserve: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer or his assigned agents, shall have the right to
bid on behalf of the seller..
A.) The auctioneers will make every effort to provide security at the auction site. However, after a piece of equipment is sold, its' removal and security become the sole responsibility of the buyer.
B.) No equipment will be removed until auction is completed.
C.) All items must be removed by Friday, April 20th, 2018. All items must be loaded by the rigger. Property not removed by the allotted time will be considered abondoned and disposed of. No claims will be acknowledged.
D.) Check out will be 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays. Upon request, weekends may or may not be made available.
11. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
12. Risk to person and property: Persons attending during inspection, sale, or removal of goods assumes all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release Barliant Auctions, Inc., M&M Equipment Corp. and Carl Buddig & Co. from
any and all liabilities.
13. Announcements made on the of sale supersede any printed material or other advertised information.
Please contact us or notify our staff at this auction if your company has the need of an appraisal or has surplus equipment from single items to complete plants or if you need equipment not offered at this sale.
Thank you for attending another Barliant Auctions sale.