BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM ETT – 10:00 PM ET
- Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 6:30 PM ET
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS Total payments to be received within 24 hours following the auction in cash, debit card, or wired funds. International buyers must pay in cash or wire transfer. WIRE TRANSFERS MUST INCLUDE A $25.00 WIRE FEE. All purchases must be removed within period announced by Auctioneer. All descriptions are believed to be correct, but no guarantees or warranties are made by Auctioneer as to nomenclature or age.
Everything sold on an "as is, where is and with all faults" basis. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at his sole discretion.
INSPECTION / REPRESENTATION: If you choose to bid without inspecting the items, your bids are in accordance with your investigation and due diligence NOT our descriptions or representations. You assume all risks associated with bidding without inspection.
TERMS OF REMOVAL: ALL PURCHASES MUST BE REMOVED ON OR BEFORE BY TUESDAY, Sept 1, 2020
Friday, August 28: 8 AM - 4 PM
Saturday, August 29: 8 AM - 12 PM
Monday, August 30: 8 AM - 4 PM
Tuesday, Sept 1: 8 AM - 4 PM
1) PURCHASER'S RISK. Upon the award of bid, title (subject to auctioneer’s possessory lien) and all risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item, passes to the purchaser and auctioneer shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage to or destruction of any such lots. PURCHASER SHALL MAKE HIS OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED.
2) AUCTIONEER AND PRINCIPAL(S) LIABILITY. Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto. Neither the Auctioneer nor its principal(s) shall be held liable with respect to any item sold in any greater amount than that paid by the purchaser and, in all instances, the highest bid shall be accepted by both the buyer and principal(s) as the value against which all claims for loss or damage shall lie.
3). All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at the sale (Sept 1, 2020). Removal of all items shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser and in a manner approved by auctioneer. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned, and the auctioneer may re-sell, or remove from auction site and/or store the said lots at purchaser’s sole risk and expense. In addition, purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by auctioneer because of purchaser’s failure to timely remove any lot. Prior to the commencement of any dismantling, rigging or cutting or any operation affecting buildings or land, purchaser shall furnish certificates satisfactory to auctioneer, holding auctioneer harmless from any claims concerning damage or injury to persons or property arising out of any such acts. All equipment used in connection with removal shall itself by removed with the purchased lots. No lots may me removed until the conclusion of the auction and until all goods purchased are paid for in full.
4). Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for re-sale must pay said sales tax or provide a resale certificate to the auctioneer in the name of the registrant.
5)REMOVAL OF PURCHASES AFTER AUCTION– It is Buyer’s sole responsibility to remove purchases from Az Industrial Auctions announced Seller’s location within the required number of days (as published in each item/lots auction) of the auction, unless additional time is agreed to by Az Industrial Auctions in writing. Buyer bears the sole responsibility to remove the items purchased in a safe and professional manner and Buyer agrees to accept all liability for any damages to persons and/or property caused during such removal, whether caused by Buyer’s negligence or not. Buyer is required to comply with any and all safety requirements for the removal of all machinery and equipment. Buyer must maintain and provide Seller with any and all appropriate insurance certificates protecting Seller, Landlord and Az Industrial Auctions from any claims resulting from Buyer’s actions. If Buyer uses the services of any third party rigger or machinery mover, it is Buyer’s and Seller’s responsibilities to make sure that acceptable insurance policies are in place covering all parties involved. Az Industrial Auctions reserves the right to charge storage for all items not removed after the deadline, including all costs incurred to move the items to other suitable locations, if necessary. Items/lots not removed Sept 1, 2020 of the auction will be considered abandoned by the Buyer and Az Industrial Auctions is authorized to re-sell those items as it sees fit, retaining the sales proceeds.
6) PLEASE REMBER TO PRINT YOUR INVOICE AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO PAY AND PICK UP