ALL LOTS ARE LOCATED IN PHOENIX, AZ 85017
BUYERS PREMIUM 15% ON ALL ITEMS
- INSPECTION DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 15TH, 2019 9AM - 5PM
- SALE END: THURSDAY, MAY 16TH, 11AM MST
- ALL LOTS ARE LOCATED AT: 2920 W. THOMAS RD PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- THIS SALE HAS A STAGGERED END: ALL BIDS CLOSE 1 MINUTE APART
- MAKE SURE YOU CREATE A WATCH LIST, THE SALE WILL GO FAST!
- FINAL PAYMENT CASH OR DEBIT CARD
- PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HRS OF AUCTION CLOSING
- ALL ASSETS MUST BE REMOVED FROM SALE SITE NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, MAY 21TH, 3PM.
- PICK UP TIMES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- FRIDAY, MAY 17TH, 8AM - 4PM
- SATURDAY, MAY 18TH, 9AM - NOON
- MONDAY, MAY 20TH 8AM - 4PM
- TUESDAY, MAY 21TH 8AM - 3PM
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
1. We do everything possible to make our auctions fair and transparent. Please take note of the general terms and conditions of bidding listed below.
2. Before bidding on-site or online, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Bidding. Read these terms carefully. When you sign your Bidder Registration Agreement or click the "accept" button online, you enter into a binding legal agreement with Arizona Industrial Auctions.
3. All bids submitted at Arizona Industrial Auctions are final and irrevocable, whether they are submitted in person, online or by proxy. If you are the highest bidder and the auctioneer's announces the lot as sold to you, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
4. Arizona Industrial Auctions sells all items ‘as is, where is.’ We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site to inspect any items you'd like to buy before bidding. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
5.Arizona Industrial Auctions’ auctions are unreserved. Each and every item is sold without reserves, minimums or limits. Arizona Industrial Auctions expressly forbids owners and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. This applies to on-site, online and proxy bidding.
6. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
7. Registration to bid is free.
8. Successful bidders are required to pay a buyer’s premium of 15% on each lot purchased (one fee per lot). This administrative fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases. There are no additional fees for online and proxy purchases.
9. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. ALL ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, HOWEVER ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID AND PICKED UP WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS OF THE END OF AUCTION. ANY ITEMS NOT PAID FOR AND/OR PICKED UP WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS OF THE END OF THE ACTION WILL BE DEEMED AS ‘FORFEITED’ AND NO LONGER CONSIDERED SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. YOU AGREE THAT ANY PARTIAL PAYMENT OR FEES RECEIVED WILL ALSO BE DEEMED FORFEITED BY YOU AND NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE AUCTION COMPANY AS RECOURSE FOR LOST SALES AND HANDLING COSTS.
10. Please note we take non-payment very seriously. We reserve the right to take any legal action and/or utilize collection services for any unpaid invoices.
Condition of items sold - The auctioneer and auction company shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrect information in the description, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse.
Manner of payment - All lots are to be paid in full by Cash or Debit Card before the close of the auction. There will be a 3% service charge for any credit card payments.
Removal - shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased.
Claims - No claims will be allowed
All lots - to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL
Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for re-sale must pay said sales tax or provide a resale certificate to the auctioneer in the name of the registrant.
DO NOT BID IF YOUR NOT 100% SURE YOU WANT THE ITEM AND HAVE THE INTENTION OF PAYING FOR IT. WE TAKE NON PAYMENT OF BIDS VERY SERIOUSLY. ALL UNPAID ITEMS MAY BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COLLECTIONS OR LEGAL FEES INCURRED TO COLLECT ON UNPAID INVOICES.
IF YOU’RE NEW TO BIDSPOTTER, HAVE UNFAVORABLE REVIEWS OR CANCELLED BID HISTORY, A DEPOSIT MIGHT BE REQUIRED.