BUYERS PREMIUM 13% ON ALL ITEMS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BANKRUPTCY ASSETS, THERE IS NO BUYERS PREMIUM ON THESE ASSETS AND THEY ARE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTIONS.
- INSPECTION DATE: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8TH, 2020 10AM - 3PM
- SALE END: THURSDAY, APRIL 9TH, 10AM MST
- MOST LOTS ARE LOCATED AT: 1802 S. 1ST AVE. PHOENIX, AZ. 85003, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. SOME ASSETS ARE LOCATED AT C&M RIGGING IN PHOENIX, AND SOME ARE LOCATED AT HUNTER MACHINERY MOVIERS IN PHOENIX. THESE LOTS ARE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION
- THIS SALE HAS A STAGGERED END: ALL BIDS CLOSE 45-SECONDS APART
- MAKE SURE YOU CREATE A WATCH LIST, THE SALE WILL GO FAST!
- CREDIT CARDS ARE FOR DEPOSIT ONLY, FINAL PAYMENT CASH, CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
- PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HRS OF AUCTION CLOSING
- PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE AT THE SALE SITE: 1802 S. 1ST AVE. PHOENIX, AZ. 85003
- ALL ASSETS MUST BE REMOVED FROM SALE SITE NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15TH, 2020.
- PICK UP TIMES WILL BE FRIDAY, APRIL 10TH, 8AM-3:30PM AND MONDAY, APRIL 13TH THRU WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15TH. 8AM-3:30PM.
- PLEASE REMBER TO PRINT YOUR INVOICE AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO PAY AND PICK UP!
TERMS: Online bidding requires a refundable deposit equal to 25% of anticipated purchases or $500.00, whichever is greater. CREDIT CARDS ARE FOR DESPOSIT PURPOSES ONLY AND CANNOT BE USED FOR FINAL PAYMENT. To ensure approval as a bidder, please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the auction as possible. INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM is 13%. WITH THE EXECPTION OF BANKRUPTCY ASSETS, (NO BP). Total payments to be received within 24 hours following the auction in cash, cashiers check or wired funds. International buyers must pay in cash or wire transfer. WIRE TRANSFERS MUST INCLUDE A $25.00 WIRE FEE. All purchases must be removed within period announced by Auctioneer. All descriptions are believed to be correct, but no guarantees or warranties are made by Auctioneer as to nomenclature or age.
Everything sold on an "as is, where is and with all faults" basis. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at his sole discretion.
INSPECTION / REPRESENTATION: If you choose to bid without inspecting the items, your bids are in accordance with your investigation and due diligence NOT our descriptions or representations. You assume all risks associated with bidding without inspection.
TERMS OF REMOVAL: ALL PURCHASES MUST BE REMOVED ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15TH, 2020
1) PURCHASER'S RISK. Upon the award of bid, title (subject to auctioneer’s possessory lien) and all risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item, passes to the purchaser and auctioneer shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage to or destruction of any such lots. PURCHASER SHALL MAKE HIS OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED.
2) AUCTIONEER AND PRINCIPAL(S) LIABILITY. Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto. Neither the Auctioneer nor its principal(s) shall be held liable with respect to any item sold in any greater amount than that paid by the purchaser and, in all instances, the highest bid shall be accepted by both the buyer and principal(s) as the value against which all claims for loss or damage shall lie.
3). All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at the sale (APRIL 15TH, 2020). Removal of all items shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser and in a manner approved by auctioneer. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned, and the auctioneer may re-sell, or remove from auction site and/or store the said lots at purchaser’s sole risk and expense. In addition, purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by auctioneer because of purchaser’s failure to timely remove any lot. Prior to the commencement of any dismantling, rigging or cutting or any operation affecting buildings or land, purchaser shall furnish certificates satisfactory to auctioneer, holding auctioneer harmless from any claims concerning damage or injury to persons or property arising out of any such acts. All equipment used in connection with removal shall itself by removed with the purchased lots. No lots may me removed until the conclusion of the auction and until all goods purchased are paid for in full.
4). Sales taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for re-sale must pay said sales tax or provide a resale certificate to the auctioneer in the name of the registrant.