BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Riggers must give the Auctioneer a copy of their insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more. All areas must be left clean. No abandonment.
No power equipment will be allowed without a Certificate of Insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more provided to the Auctioneer.
Pick up will begin September 30 thru October 13 from 9 am to 4 pm, there will no pick up on weekends or holidays.
- D&D Machinery Movers, Ron, 586-773-7475
- Phoenix Machinery Movers, 1-800-554-4880
- C3 Equipment, Chris Chartier, 586-506-7707
- Bull Dog, Jason, 586-725-1500
- MetalForm Services, Ed Voss, 586-933-3815, Presses only
- Tim – for small non fork truck loading – 586-530-2517
Please note that Asset Management Group is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The above information is provided soley as a courtesy to our buyers. AMG does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Reacting to the latest government announcements, we have to plan on this situation being the new normal and we will do all that we can to make Viewing and Collections as risk free as possible. You are reminded that All lots are available to view via our Online auction platforms. In order to protect both you and our staff we are taking immediate steps to help limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This involves limiting physical contact on site. To ensure we are doing everything possible to reduce the risk of infection for both our customers and colleagues, we will be introducing some distancing measures for View days and collections.Please limit attendance on site to only one member of firm or family for viewing, and as small number as possible to deal with collection of your lots. All Viewing and Collections will now require an appointment. If you have any symptoms of COVID 19 Do Not attend site (Please see NHS111 for all latest guidance). If you are unable to collect items purchased in an auction due to Isolation or Illness, please arrange alternative arrangements where possible and we will endeavour to assist. In attendance on site where possible please wash your hands on arrival and maintain at least a 2m distance from others.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM ETT – 10:00 PM ET
- Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 6:30 PM ET
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. All Bidders and Attendees of this Auction Sale agree that they have read and fully understand the Terms & Conditions of this Auction Sale.
2. All Bidders are requested to give their full company name, address, phone number, and signature.
3. Wire transfers, Cash or Certified Check accepted as payment. No personal nor company checks. NO CREDIT CARDS!
4. Each Buyer outside the United States is required a minimum deposit of 25% by cash, certified check, or company check; accompanied with a Letter of Guarantee by their bank, by wire transfer 24 hours prior to bidding. No personal checks will be accepted. All purchases must be paid in full before removal of any items.
All online Buyers are required to be paid in full prior to pick up. Also, you are required to pay within two business days after close of the Auction.
5. No items will be removed during the Auction.
6. All items must be removed by the time and date stated or they will be resold. Any funds deposited will be retained by the Auctioneer as liquidated damages without further notice being given. All items to be removed by October 13, 2020, end of business day.
7. A Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be charged at this Sale.
8. The Auctioneer makes no warranties as to descriptions of usefulness of the items purchased. The Buyer accepts all faults and that all items are bought “as is” and with all faults and no warranties of marketability or use.
9. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group and sub-divide lots. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the Sale and may bid on behalf of the Owner. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the Auction if the Auctioneer deems that a bid is not commensurate with the value of said item.
10. Disputes: Any disputes between Purchasers will be decided by the Auctioneer whose decision will be final.
11. Abandonment: The Buyer shall be liable for all expenses for the removal of abandoned items by the Buyer. After October 13, 2020, equipment will be considered abandoned unless arrangements have been made with Auctioneer.
12. Removal by a Third Party: The Buyer must issue a release to the third party with a copy to the Auctioneer. All rigging companies must have proper insurance on file with the Auctioneer prior to removal or entry into the building.
13. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of said property.
14. The Auctioneer is not responsible for equipment removed by a third party. The Auctioneer or its representatives do not have the proper loading tools. Loading is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
15. Disputes: The record kept by the Auctioneer will be final in the event of a dispute.
16. Riggers: Riggers must give the Auctioneer a copy of their insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more. All areas must be left clean. No abandonment.
17. No power equipment will be allowed without a Certificate of Insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more provided to the Auctioneer.
18. The Auctioneer may ask any person interfering with the Auction to leave the premises without further notice or explanation.
19. Inspection: September 23-25 from 9am to 4pm. Pick up will begin September 30 thru October 13 from 9 am to 4 pm, there will no pick up on weekends or holidays. Any item left after close of business October 13, 2020 will be considered abandoned.
20. All items must be paid for by October 1st, 2020.