This is a Live and Online Auction
Consignments accepted until Thursday October 29, 2020. Call Valley Auction at 250-546-9420.
Check out days - Sunday November 1, Monday November 2, Tuesday November 3, 2020
Check out times: 10am PST - 3pm PST
Valley Auction Ltd
903 Raffan Road, Armstrong, BC
*** Shipping is available from this location. - Riggers available to assist with loading. Bidders are responsible to hire their own carriers.
Payment for Won Lots: Invoices for online winners will be sent via email upon auction close. Payment for won lots can be made on site. Payment accepted - EFT, Wire, Credit Card and Cash. If you are PST exempt, please ensure you advise prior to auction close ( you can add your PST # to your Bidspotter Profile )
NOTE: Payments via credit card are accepted up to $4000.00 Canadian final invoice total. Any invoice larger than $4000.00 Canadian must be paid by cash, wire transfer or e-transfer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
Payment for all won lots due within 24 hours of auction close.
Extended Check Out is available for bidders located outside of British Columbia Only. Please contact Valley Auction at 250-546-9420 to arrange late pickup, receive a skidding quote or request a freight quote.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
Active Auction Mart Ltd.
Auctioneers Terms and Conditions for Bidders
Subject to additions and deletions prior to the sale and at the time of the auction. All bidders participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms & conditions.
- A Buyers Premium of 13% will be in effect for this auction. The auction is conducted and payable in Canadian Funds.
- Terms of the sale are Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer, e-transfer (email@example.com) or direct deposit. We do not accept checks (cheques) in any form.
- Accounts must be settled the next business day after auction close and before any items may be removed from the premises.
- Each successful online bidder will receive an invoice / winners notification by email. It is your responsibility to ensure you receive this email.
- Taxes: All buyers are subject to GST 5% and 7% PST and shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Foreign buyers can apply to the CRA for a refund. PST Exempt buyers must provide a valid PST # at time of registration.
- The Auctioneer has the right to delete, remove or alter lots prior to or duriing the sale.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding on the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
- All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and lie at the purchasers risk immediately
- All sales “FINAL”
- The listing catalog is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer believes the descriptions contained herein to be correct, but makes no warranty in connection therewith. Descriptions shall not be relied on for accuracy or completeness. Bidders/Buyers shall be deemed to have inspected all items sold at Auction ("Items") before bidding and to have relied solely on their own inspections and investigations. Auctioneer and seller shall not be liable for any inaccurate description of any Item or lot whether contained in a catalogue, advertisement or otherwise
- The items have been displayed for inspection and each purchaser shall be held satisfied as to the condition, identity and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make objection after the sale on any grounds whatsoever.
- The Auctioneer assumes no responsibility or any liability once title passes, which occurs at time of payment in full. Buyers are advised to prearrange for insurance coverage of their purchase. Title will revert to the Seller in the event Buyer does not remove Item(s) within the time specified.
- If the Auctioneer is unable to deliver an Item sold to a Buyer due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse Buyer for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the Item and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to Buyer arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages or loss of profits.
- In any case of dispute the Auctioneers decision shall be final
- The auction company is providing the contracted services of BidSpotter.com as a convenience to prospective purchasers and in no way is this to be considered an exceptional right, any disruption in the broadband network and or phone lines that may disrupt the internet biding service will not be held against the auction company or BidSpotter.com there is a potential risk of bids being missed due to system lags or human error that can happen in real time, I acknowledge this risk and agree that the auction company or BidSpotter.com will not be held liable in any fashion what so ever.
- All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS and a DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted at the time of registration.
- Time is of the essence; If Buyer fails to make payment or remove Item(s) within the time periods provided, the Auctioneer may resell the Item(s) purchased by Auction, private contract or otherwise, as Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and Buyer shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs expenses, moving and storage. All invoices will be sent via email.
- All items must be removed from the premises by the date listed per auction and only upon full payment.
- Removal hours are as posted per auction and must be adhered to unless otherwise specified or arranged. All items not removed within the allotted time are subject to a $25.00 per day storage charge.
- Cost and responsibility of removal remains with the purchaser.
- Shipping is available from this location.Please set up shipping with your own carrier and reference your Bidder # on the bill of lading. Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Each shipment is subject to handling, palletizing and packaging fees depending on the item(s) purchased. Please contact us for a list of fees by emailing email@example.com